Author Topic: Mogul Intro  (Read 14760 times)

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
Re: Mogul Intro
« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2013, 02:14:00 AM »
Quote from: mogul
Just a small update. I passed the 30 day mark and mostly going well. I have been irritated at stupid people lately and it seems most everybody is stupid. I'm starting to think its me, lol. Determined as he'll to stay quit but my skin has crawled, my jaws have really wanted something in there, but fake shit is all it gets. Really enjoyed the mass text messaging. Keep it up fellas.

This is the way we quit.
Nice work brutha. Nice work.
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2013, 01:06:00 AM »
Just a small update. I passed the 30 day mark and mostly going well. I have been irritated at stupid people lately and it seems most everybody is stupid. I'm starting to think its me, lol. Determined as he'll to stay quit but my skin has crawled, my jaws have really wanted something in there, but fake shit is all it gets. Really enjoyed the mass text messaging. Keep it up fellas.

Offline Dave1903

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-10-25
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2013, 10:13:00 AM »
Quote from: GeorgeHayduke
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TODAY, this is my favorite holiday.  I'm very thankful to all of you here at KTC.  Please be safe, kiss your loved ones, and don't freaking cave.   Kisses.
Happy Thanksgiving. Glad to be quit with you on this fine holiday. Quitters don't take holidays off. This year will be better than any other. We can give thanks to this site., our family, and ourselves for finally quitting the nice bitch.
Happy Thanksgiving stay strong in your quit today
The nic is a bitch, but it's gone one day at a time.

Offline georgehayduke

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain Biking, Golf, Chicago Bears, Chicago White Sox, Hiking
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2013, 01:27:00 AM »
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TODAY, this is my favorite holiday. I'm very thankful to all of you here at KTC. Please be safe, kiss your loved ones, and don't freaking cave. Kisses.
Happy Thanksgiving. Glad to be quit with you on this fine holiday. Quitters don't take holidays off. This year will be better than any other. We can give thanks to this site., our family, and ourselves for finally quitting the nice bitch.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2013, 01:12:00 AM »
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TODAY, this is my favorite holiday. I'm very thankful to all of you here at KTC. Please be safe, kiss your loved ones, and don't freaking cave. Kisses.

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2013, 10:58:00 AM »
Quote from: Bruce
Quote from: ParadigmDawg
Wtf?  23 days now cravings and triggers are being beaten pretty easily. My mind is made up to quit.  Now heavy fog is back and can't crap hardly at all. Just like day 3 all over again. Just pisses me off.  I hate what this stuff does to us.
You are kicking this things ass. Just keep your guard up a it's still not over.

A lot of people go through some issues around day 30 and it feels really close to day 1-3 again.

Here is my timeline at your point and then several days later.

"Day 22-25 No real changes, cruising along but feeling a little depressed. I started learning how to hate my addiction and was really mad about it.

Day 26- 30: Wow, I was starting to gain a lot of weight. Weird how I replaced Cope with Ice Cream and cake. I don't even eat sweets but here I am 10 lbs heavier. I don't care, I'm not dipping and the craves are mild.

Day 31-38: Freaking fog was back, some nasty craves and my temper way out of control. WTF!"
Yea your like a hormonal pregnant women during this thing. Keep kicking ass ODAAT
Stay the course - soon you will poop regularly and the air is fresher, your friendships and family mean more to you. You'll be overwhelmed with gratitude.

You,re in a storm - ride it out.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2013, 01:30:00 PM »
Quote from: ParadigmDawg
Wtf?  23 days now cravings and triggers are being beaten pretty easily. My mind is made up to quit.  Now heavy fog is back and can't crap hardly at all. Just like day 3 all over again. Just pisses me off.  I hate what this stuff does to us.

A lot of people go through some issues around day 30 and it feels really close to day 1-3 again.

"Day 22-25 No real changes, cruising along but feeling a little depressed. I started learning how to hate my addiction and was really mad about it.

Day 26- 30: Wow, I was starting to gain a lot of weight. Weird how I replaced Cope with Ice Cream and cake. I don't even eat sweets but here I am 10 lbs heavier. I don't care, I'm not dipping and the craves are mild.

Day 31-38: Freaking fog was back, some nasty craves and my temper way out of control. WTF!"
Yea your like a hormonal pregnant women during this thing. Keep kicking ass ODAAT
Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain BikingRoad BikingHome Audio
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2013, 08:30:00 AM »
Wtf? 23 days now cravings and triggers are being beaten pretty easily. My mind is made up to quit. Now heavy fog is back and can't crap hardly at all. Just like day 3 all over again. Just pisses me off. I hate what this stuff does to us.

Oh little worm-dirt...you are so scary...F' OFF...!!!

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2013, 03:04:00 AM »
Rockin it bro!
Just keep doing what you're doing. Keep your intro fresh so you can look back on this journey and know that you NEVER want to start over! Keep reaching out to the noobs and keep promoting your group. You wrapped your head around this quick. That will get you far bro... One day at a time. You have my number... Use it whenever you need. Except after 9. I'm old and need my sleep. Oh, and not on Tuesday night... I have shows to watch. Maybe not early mornings before my coffee? That'd be great. Other than that I'm good...

Rock on man... :D
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline DerikR

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Camping, Skiing, Craft Beer
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2013, 03:01:00 AM »
Wtf? 23 days now cravings and triggers are being beaten pretty easily. My mind is made up to quit. Now heavy fog is back and can't crap hardly at all. Just like day 3 all over again. Just pisses me off. I hate what this stuff does to us.
The shits and triggers, man. I feel your pain. I'm starting to think a regular shit is a pipe dream (puns are fun). The triggers definitely get put down easier now, but they're still a real bitch to deal with. I quit with you brother.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2013, 12:39:00 AM »
Thanks George, started to text you today and then some passengers had trouble boarding and I had to get involved. Needless to say, I left them in Nashville. You hang tough too. If you think about it, there really is NOTHING to go back too. At least the truth is setting in, even if I can't get the shit out. Lol

Offline georgehayduke

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain Biking, Golf, Chicago Bears, Chicago White Sox, Hiking
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2013, 12:33:00 AM »
I am with you Mogul. Can't get a regular shit and the weekend is fucking full of triggers. I've fought through it and know you will as well. Stay strong bro

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2013, 12:12:00 AM »
Hey Dippindave and Bruce, you guys are quitters and that means I respect the hell out of ya. I'm not going to get involved in some of the nasty politics that go on around any forum. This forum is actually the calmest one I have ever seen. However, I will not comment on this stuff. I respect the wishes of the admins who run the site and I respect the elders around here to lead the way.

As for other things, I damn sure feel old and I will buy the beers.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2013, 12:04:00 AM »
No, not me thank God. That poor guy/gal. I can't imagine the embarrassment. Hey, at least everything is in one piece. Quit on my friend.

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2013, 12:00:00 AM »
Hey Mogul, you weren't the poor guy that landed that jumbo 747 at the wrong airstrip were you? (Just kidding, but god I hope not :)) I can't imagine having to land a plane period, let alone when you're going the suck. Much respect.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018