Author Topic: Need support  (Read 1562 times)

Offline Kubrick

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 3/24/2012
  • Interests: Guiar, bass guitar, Flyfishing, shooting, photography
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Need support
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2012, 12:33:00 PM »
Where you at Walker? I see you've logged on today but you still haven't posted roll. What gives? Man up and quit that shit.
Quit date 03/24/2012
HOF date 07/01/2012

"The only regret I ever see on this site is from those who fail..." - Sac

My Intro

Offline ERDVM

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Cold Beer, Warm Whiskey, Good Friends, Loose Women.
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2012, 10:17:00 AM »
Quote from: Eric71
Quote from: Bruce
Quote from: Bigdave
To be the man, you gotta beat the man...and the man right now is nicotine, and he's deepthroating you right now. You're getting railed son. Wake up and smell the shitstorm!!!

Throw it all away right now and don't look back..post roll everyday like your dick depends on it...like it would fall off if you didn't..feel me? Posting roll is a promise and is sacred around here...so what are you waiting for? Be the man.

I'll quit with you every day--because I've been there where you are right now...I came on this board and said the same shit you're saying and got my ass handed to me--these motherless whores around here put things into perspective for me, and they'll do the same for you.
Holy fuck, this should be the introduction to everyone who joins ktc. Big Dave, you're the man
Fight or flight? Which one do you have more of? No one here was man enough to go it alone in the beginning. Why else would so many of us be reaching out to you now, before you've even committed to us?

Don't tuck tail and run from living your life and instead settle for a life of regret.
Hellooooo? Walkerbrad?
If you need more of a "pep" talk go buy a Tony Robbins book. If you are ready to let go of the Bitch's hand and take your first step of having balls - get into NOV 12 and post roll. 'qt'

Offline Kubrick

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 3/24/2012
  • Interests: Guiar, bass guitar, Flyfishing, shooting, photography
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2012, 10:12:00 AM »
Walker, I haven't seen a roll post yet. Click that Salmon colored link up at the top left called WELCOME CENTER. Read how we post roll every day and why.

Then throw the chew out and post up in the November 2012 HOF group. The reason it's November is because that is the month you will hit 100 days.

Do it and do it every day. Post up in the morning, take dipping off the table for today.

It's going to suck for a while, but I can tell you this: I chewed for over 22 years and freedom from the can is so much better.

Since you're been sober you already know that, so kick this crap to the curb as well.
Quit date 03/24/2012
HOF date 07/01/2012

"The only regret I ever see on this site is from those who fail..." - Sac

My Intro

Offline mapper01

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2012, 10:01:00 AM »
Right on Bigdave! I've only been Quit for 5 days now, but the physical need has almost subsided and now it's just the mental side. That I know will always be a battle, but it will get easier each day. These whores around here have given me shit since day one about quitting like a man! It's great to have the support and to be reamed like Full Metal Jacket! You can do it man, I was a slave for 16 years to Skoal and Grizzly...no going back!! Welcome to the mens club brother!

Offline eric71

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Weight Training, Powerlifting, Kettlebells, coaching, fantasy sports
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2012, 06:15:00 AM »
Quote from: Bruce
To be the man, you gotta beat the man...and the man right now is nicotine, and he's deepthroating you right now. You're getting railed son. Wake up and smell the shitstorm!!!

Throw it all away right now and don't look back..post roll everyday like your dick depends on it...like it would fall off if you didn't..feel me? Posting roll is a promise and is sacred around here...so what are you waiting for? Be the man.

I'll quit with you every day--because I've been there where you are right now...I came on this board and said the same shit you're saying and got my ass handed to me--these motherless whores around here put things into perspective for me, and they'll do the same for you.
Holy fuck, this should be the introduction to everyone who joins ktc. Big Dave, you're the man
Fight or flight? Which one do you have more of? No one here was man enough to go it alone in the beginning. Why else would so many of us be reaching out to you now, before you've even committed to us?

Don't tuck tail and run from living your life and instead settle for a life of regret.

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2012, 12:21:00 AM »

Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2012, 11:48:00 PM »

Bid Dave is the shit. Has to tote his balls around in a wheelbarrow. Hes a football coach who quit at the beginning of the season in the blazing Mississippi heat, if I remember correctly. Also if I remember correctly he wad unsure if he was ready to quit at one point so I told him to "punt his ass out of here". He took some huff from others as well but now look at him. I bet you're still one hell of a football coach too...even without your dip. Much props Bigdave!!!
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline Bigdave

• Quitter
  • Interests: Football, fishing, playing with my kids, having sex with the wife-piece, oh..and fishing
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2012, 11:20:00 PM »

Real things happen to real people, even in Disney World

Offline flyingfree

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2012, 10:33:00 PM »
Quote from: Diesel2112
The "hump" you cant get over is believing in yourself that it can be done. TRUST ME I was stuck on that hump for a long time.

I believed dip made me, "me"...wrong! I believed all my confidence would be lost if I quit dip...wrong! I believed that I would not be able to enjoy a normal life without dip...wrong! This ones really fucked up, I believed that I would not love my wife and kids as much without dip, because I had never dealt with them with out it...Wrong! I believed that I would never feel "normal" again...wrong. I believed that when I quit things would never get better...wrong! I honestly believed I would never be happy again and that dip made me the man I had become at 38 yrs of age...wrong fucking wrong wrong wrong!!!!!!!!

Dip didn't do any of that shit. If anything it made me pathetic bold faced liar. It kept me from being the best husband, Dad, son, brother, Uncle, cousin, coach, and human fucking being that I could be. Nicotine is on big lie. It fucks your brain up and gets you to believe shit that you have no business believeing in. Also if you can read the book "Easy way to stop smoking" by Alan Carr. It deals more with how nic actually works on the brain than smoking but Skoal Monster recommended it to me and ive read it like 3 times now.

Good news is you can reverse all this crape. I'm doing it finally after my body went into complete hyper spaced fucked up mode and I became completely hopeless. Seriously if my pussy ass can do it. You can too.

The support you will get on here will be unreal. You just have to believe in yourself. I know its easy to say and hard to do but if you really want to kick this shit, post roll and join up with some heavy hitting mother fuckers who do quit with lead pipe cruelty and support one another 24/7/365.
Testify! Diesel has nailed this one! You are addicted, so your addiction tells you that you can't/don't want to quit so it can keep using.

Just like Diesel says, life is better without nicotine. Dump that poison and start living!
So I quit! I quit for me! Because I don't want to die, life is so much better without nicotine, and I want my honor back. I want to keep my word. I want to be the man I intend to be, and have my actions demonstrate my integrity. I want to live my ideals. And I will, one day at a time.

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2012, 09:50:00 PM »
The "hump" you cant get over is believing in yourself that it can be done. TRUST ME I was stuck on that hump for a long time.

I believed dip made me, "me"...wrong! I believed all my confidence would be lost if I quit dip...wrong! I believed that I would not be able to enjoy a normal life without dip...wrong! This ones really fucked up, I believed that I would not love my wife and kids as much without dip, because I had never dealt with them with out it...Wrong! I believed that I would never feel "normal" again...wrong. I believed that when I quit things would never get better...wrong! I honestly believed I would never be happy again and that dip made me the man I had become at 38 yrs of age...wrong fucking wrong wrong wrong!!!!!!!!

Dip didn't do any of that shit. If anything it made me pathetic bold faced liar. It kept me from being the best husband, Dad, son, brother, Uncle, cousin, coach, and human fucking being that I could be. Nicotine is on big lie. It fucks your brain up and gets you to believe shit that you have no business believeing in. Also if you can read the book "Easy way to stop smoking" by Alan Carr. It deals more with how nic actually works on the brain than smoking but Skoal Monster recommended it to me and ive read it like 3 times now.

Good news is you can reverse all this crape. I'm doing it finally after my body went into complete hyper spaced fucked up mode and I became completely hopeless. Seriously if my pussy ass can do it. You can too.

The support you will get on here will be unreal. You just have to believe in yourself. I know its easy to say and hard to do but if you really want to kick this shit, post roll and join up with some heavy hitting mother fuckers who do quit with lead pipe cruelty and support one another 24/7/365.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline walkerbrad84

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2012, 09:23:00 PM »
Thanks for the support to the four guys who responded. I need that pep talk man. I really agree with the fight part to. I gotta man up and do this. And if I could get some #'s that would b cool to. P.s, I am not a wierdo just need someone to smack me upside the head once in a while

Offline mepmey5

• Quitter
  • Interests: Birdwatching, walking, hiking, running. me and my wife love hiit.(high intensity interval training). We enjoy eating as clean as possible and trying new foods. We are currently doing GSP rushfit 8 week program and so far it kicks ass.
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 09:05:00 PM »
I am only going on my 4th day quit but I was in the same boat as you. Found KillTheCan on Facebook and posted that I was going to set a quit date over the weekend. They replied to throw the shit away and man up and post roll in the morning. So I threw my last 2 cans of shit in the trash and have been quit for 4 days and look forward to post roll every morning. If I can do it anyone can. I have tried many times and this time I know I am done. Get rid of Chantix. Bad stuff. Just do it.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 07:34:00 PM »
Quote from: Souliman
Quote from: Bean
Quote from: Mthomas3824
Quote from: walkerbrad84
I've been trying to quit for a few months now and i just can't get over that goddamn hump, whatever that may be. I'm taking chantex and getting ready to leave the chew behind. I'm just scared because i feel like this is my last vice. I quit drinking and drugs about six years ago and i wanna get rid of the tobacco but i just cant do it! I guess i just need some support from people who are going thru the same insanity as me.
I went into chat and felt the same way. I wanted to quit but I felt like I couldn't do it.

I didn't even think I was ready. They drilled into me. "Mthomas do you want to quit and are you a man of your word?'

If you can say "I want to quit and I am a man of my word" You can do it.

I am 153 days quit. I have saved $933.00 and I can't imagine ever going back to that evil, vile, stupid vice again.

I was scared and worried I would fail. KTC taught me and gave me the plan to quit. It sucked and has been great.

If you want to do this, jump on board, you will have instant friends and support to get you through the tough parts.

DO IT and stop mentally masturbating your quit. Action: Spit it out, post roll today and keep your promise to us. You don't worry about being quit forever. Just make the promise to quit today. There never is a tomorrow to worry about, you only stay quit when its today.

Before you know it, you will look back and regret that you didn't do it sooner.

I am a candy ass pansy. If you want this, you can do this!!!!
Mthomas is exactly right...if you want to quit and can keep your word, you can quit. YOU already know how to quit...just spit the shit out and post roll. Then keep your word.

Click on the Welcome Center link at the top of the page and post roll. Then read all you can. You can do it. The "hump" you gotta get over is your own fear of failing. Just look at all the Quit Groups...not just your own, but all of them. All of those folks were once where you are right this minute...about to do something that scared the shit out of them. But all of those folks are doing it one day by one day by one day at a time.

You got this bro. You can do it!!!
Yeah I'll second Bean. Listen to MThom.

Once you open the door to see how strong you actually are, you will walk with a sense of purpose. You will see actually how absolutely ridiculous it was to think you could not accomplish this.

There is one thing I would add. I good sense of piss and vinegar seems to help. You got to fight. You got to want it. You got to get up everyday and say "I OWN TODAY". That's the goal. You set the path. Not some poison in a can. Do this. Don't look back. Make a fist and grab your nuts and put down your word that you will not chew tobacco for 24 hours. One day. We'll face tomorrow when it comes.

And don't sell the support short around this place. Everyone of these fuckers has done this. Everyone of them are addicts. Me included. As is Bean, as is Mthomas. We know this can be done. I can't convince you that you are strong enough. I can't tell you that "I KNOW" you will survive through 24 hours and see the sun rise and fall tomorrow. You have to want it. Crawl through glass want it. That's my take.
Walker I'm in the same boat as MThomas, Bean and Souliman. I did it and If I can do it any other dumb ass addict can. I'm 135 days today and love the freedom. I also used chantix, nothing wrong with it but dump the dip. no need to taper off just ditch the bitch and quit. You will be amazied at the support here if you will just do what everyone suggest. check your inbox(1) i'll be happy to trade #'s and offer support as soon as you pitch the shit out and quit.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 07:14:00 PM »
Quote from: Bean
I've been trying to quit for a few months now and i just can't get over that goddamn hump, whatever that may be. I'm taking chantex and getting ready to leave the chew behind. I'm just scared because i feel like this is my last vice. I quit drinking and drugs about six years ago and i wanna get rid of the tobacco but i just cant do it! I guess i just need some support from people who are going thru the same insanity as me.
I went into chat and felt the same way. I wanted to quit but I felt like I couldn't do it.

I didn't even think I was ready. They drilled into me. "Mthomas do you want to quit and are you a man of your word?'

I am 153 days quit. I have saved $933.00 and I can't imagine ever going back to that evil, vile, stupid vice again.

I was scared and worried I would fail. KTC taught me and gave me the plan to quit. It sucked and has been great.

If you want to do this, jump on board, you will have instant friends and support to get you through the tough parts.

DO IT and stop mentally masturbating your quit. Action: Spit it out, post roll today and keep your promise to us. You don't worry about being quit forever. Just make the promise to quit today. There never is a tomorrow to worry about, you only stay quit when its today.

Mthomas is exactly right...if you want to quit and can keep your word, you can quit. YOU already know how to quit...just spit the shit out and post roll. Then keep your word.

Click on the Welcome Center link at the top of the page and post roll. Then read all you can. You can do it. The "hump" you gotta get over is your own fear of failing. Just look at all the Quit Groups...not just your own, but all of them. All of those folks were once where you are right this minute...about to do something that scared the shit out of them. But all of those folks are doing it one day by one day by one day at a time.

Yeah I'll second Bean. Listen to MThom.

Once you open the door to see how strong you actually are, you will walk with a sense of purpose. You will see actually how absolutely ridiculous it was to think you could not accomplish this.

There is one thing I would add. I good sense of piss and vinegar seems to help. You got to fight. You got to want it. You got to get up everyday and say "I OWN TODAY". That's the goal. You set the path. Not some poison in a can. Do this. Don't look back. Make a fist and grab your nuts and put down your word that you will not chew tobacco for 24 hours. One day. We'll face tomorrow when it comes.

And don't sell the support short around this place. Everyone of these fuckers has done this. Everyone of them are addicts. Me included. As is Bean, as is Mthomas. We know this can be done. I can't convince you that you are strong enough. I can't tell you that "I KNOW" you will survive through 24 hours and see the sun rise and fall tomorrow. You have to want it. Crawl through glass want it. That's my take.

Offline Bean

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 07:06:00 PM »