Author Topic: Shockzor's Intro  (Read 1806 times)

Offline jcanquit

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Shockzor's Intro
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 08:58:00 PM »
Hi Andrew and I'm relatively new here as well and think I know what some others on this site might say to you very soon. Why wait, quit today, August 27th and start your wonderful journey of a nicotine free life. There is no better day than today, throw the last tin in the garbage, better yet dump it down the disposal and don't do that last dip before you go to bed. Wake up tomorrow morning a new person and post roll. You'll find tons of support here on this site. I know I have and am grateful for it. Do it today and I quit with you.

Offline Shockzor

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-08-27
  • Likes Given: 0
Shockzor's Intro
« on: August 27, 2014, 08:27:00 PM »
Hello everybody, I'm Andrew. I live in Western Canada and I've been dippin' since I was 16. I just recently turned 32 to I've been blowing cash and my gums on chew.

I chew almost constantly from the moment I wake up till the minute before I go to bed. I've tried to quit a bunch of times before but with very limited success 'bang head' . I'm sick of being a slave to the dip, I'm sick of paying over $25 for a tin (and I go through almost a full tin a day) and I don't want to wake up in a hospital bed without my lower jaw.

Quit date is September 1, 2014... t-minus 4 days...

EDIT - I didn't read the rules. Sorry for posting before my quit date. Ooooops