Author Topic: The occasional dipper  (Read 1701 times)

Offline Ricko

• Quitter
  • Interests: Start projects that I do not finish... Bonfires in the back yard.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The occasional dipper
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 07:57:00 PM »
Quote from: DD
thanks rooster for the support. Day 3 is complete! I'll start posting roll as well. I'm just a little worried when the weekend rolls around and someone pulls out a can, but I know i'll reach deep down and destroy the urge to take "just one." Thanks again for the support.
PM me for a number if needed. this place rocks and you can kick dips ass but you have to have the balls to do it. Ready? Play ball

Offline DD Viper

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 12:23:00 AM »
thanks rooster for the support. Day 3 is complete! I'll start posting roll as well. I'm just a little worried when the weekend rolls around and someone pulls out a can, but I know i'll reach deep down and destroy the urge to take "just one." Thanks again for the support.

Offline ndrooster1

• Quitter
  • Interests: Historical reinactments from 1750 -1840Hunting big game, sharptail grouse, pheasants, ducks, geese, coyotes, some trappingReading and doing historical research. geneology, member of several muzzleloader /historical organizationsCamping
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 05:27:00 PM »
Welcome to the Quit DD! your getting in on the tail end of a great group-- one that is going to be sharing a lot of shit times with you as we are not all that much further along than you are. I truely believe this is a place where one can do the quit for good cuz of the support you get while staying quit and because of the ass chewin one gets when they cave and come back to quit.

So hang on for a interesting ride on the quit train! you have been there before on your own..now you got company for this adventure ..the best one you are ever going to do for yourself.......with help from friends and maybe even a few enemies along the way!

So post roll and vow not to partake in any of the offerings the nic bitch is going to give you today! one day at a time, we worry about tomorrow -tomorrow.

Roll on!

Offline DD Viper

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 12:53:00 PM »
Thanks bigpapa, I appreciate it.

Offline Bigpapa2483

• Quitter
  • Interests: sports fanatic... played college golf...attempted to make it professionally but lost all my money! Huge Bosox fan, and I def bleed UT orange, and Titan blue. Love the outdoors, bowhunting and fishing. All things music (writing, playing, listening) I'm one white boy that has got some moves on the dance floor! lol Video games, painting, graphic design. Working out and staying active. Lately have been all about finding new adrenaline rushesas of 10/10/08 my interest is of being QUIT!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 12:43:00 PM »
Quote from: DD
Hey dudes,

I just wanted to introduce myself, I was able to talk to some good dudes in the live chat last night. This whole site looks awesome and I want to continue to learn from you guys.

Here is my deal, I quit on 10/15/07.  I did great last winter, but during the summer I would fall into the occasional dip. Then I seemed to find an excuse to go buy a can. I don't dip every day or even every week, but I still find myself puttting dip in my mouth...dumb. After pouring out yet another can last night and swearing to myself that I am done, I found this site. I'll continue to look for support. And again I thank you guys for everything. 

Cheers,

DD
Welcome aboard bro! Your soon going to find a whole family that wants nothing more than help you along this quit journey. You've made the first step in bettering your life! If you ever need anything, just let me know! Great Job and welcome to the suck!

Carter - Bigpapa2483
10/10/08 - The day my QUIT was born!

Offline DD Viper

The occasional dipper
« on: January 19, 2009, 12:34:00 PM »
Hey dudes,

I just wanted to introduce myself, I was able to talk to some good dudes in the live chat last night. This whole site looks awesome and I want to continue to learn from you guys.

Here is my deal, I quit on 10/15/07. I did great last winter, but during the summer I would fall into the occasional dip. Then I seemed to find an excuse to go buy a can. I don't dip every day or even every week, but I still find myself puttting dip in my mouth...dumb. After pouring out yet another can last night and swearing to myself that I am done, I found this site. I'll continue to look for support. And again I thank you guys for everything.

Cheers,

DD