Author Topic: Quiting Sunday 1/6  (Read 4615 times)

Offline Adigg

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Quiting Sunday 1/6
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2013, 12:39:00 PM »
Quote from: dipweasel
Dipweasel - day 2 - I'm not going back
Fantastic! I see you came to play today Weasel! First few days are the worst, just remember one day at a time. Since you gave your word today there is no going back. Repeat tomorrow and everyday after. Get to know your quit brothers they are going through the same shit as you.

Holler at me if you need anything. You got my number.

Offline teamgreen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Kicking the nic bitch in the taint.
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2013, 01:15:00 AM »
Quote from: Seth
Quote from: Roamcountry
Quote from: mich
Quote from: bigbamadan
Done.  All my shit is gone.  Heading to post roll call - gotta read up on the right way to do it.......
'clap' 'clap' 'clap' 'clap'

Damn fine choice. You won't regret it. Check out the salmon colored link to the welcome center in the top left. Head on over to April 2013 and post up. Holler if you need any thing. I guarantee there will be a quitter there ready to help at any point.
nice day 1 post in April, now let's see a day 2 first thing in the morning. Welcome to the place where quitting happens.
It's a good decision to be sure. Stick to the plan. Post roll. Honor your word. Repeat daily. If we can do it. So can you.
Got no problem admitting when I'm wrong. GREAT to see you put your name on that roll call today. Nice work.

You need anything, shoot me a PM.
Great job, Weasel! Damn fine choice. See you tomorrow morning.

Offline Ready

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2013, 12:15:00 AM »
Keep your word.

Know this, you can't buy support like this.

Now is the time.

You can do this.

Offline Seth

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2013, 12:12:00 AM »
Quote from: Roamcountry
Done.  All my shit is gone.  Heading to post roll call - gotta read up on the right way to do it.......

Damn fine choice. You won't regret it. Check out the salmon colored link to the welcome center in the top left. Head on over to April 2013 and post up. Holler if you need any thing. I guarantee there will be a quitter there ready to help at any point.
nice day 1 post in April, now let's see a day 2 first thing in the morning. Welcome to the place where quitting happens.
It's a good decision to be sure. Stick to the plan. Post roll. Honor your word. Repeat daily. If we can do it. So can you.
Got no problem admitting when I'm wrong. GREAT to see you put your name on that roll call today. Nice work.

You need anything, shoot me a PM.
The product is worth the process.

Offline Roamcountry

• Quit Pro
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2013, 11:34:00 PM »

Offline mich 34

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: reading, hunting, fishing, above all - spending time with the wife and kids (when they are being good!!)
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2013, 11:00:00 PM »

my intro
QD 07-19-2012
Group - Roctober Madmen Post with some Madmen (and women)
HOF 10-27-12 HOF Speech
2nd Floor 2-4-13, 3rd Floor 5-15-13
1 year of freedom - 7-19-2013. Thank you KTC
4th Floor 8-23-13, 5th Floor 12-1-13, 6th Floor 3-11-14, 7th Floor 6-19-14, 8th Floor 9-27-14, 9th Floor 1-5-15

Offline bigbamadan

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2010-03-23
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2013, 10:06:00 PM »
Done. All my shit is gone. Heading to post roll call - gotta read up on the right way to do it.......

Quit: 3/23/10
All good things in all good time.

Offline Adigg

• Quitter
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2013, 10:06:00 PM »
Quote from: JW1977
Holy fuck you are my man. I will admit, today was kind of rough on me - but you just totally gave me a giant quit boner
At a boy! If I was with you I'd give you a slap on the ass...but not the ghey kind. Looks like vadge and loot called it.

Offline JW1977

• Quitter
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2013, 10:04:00 PM »
Holy fuck you are my man. I will admit, today was kind of rough on me - but you just totally gave me a giant quit boner
"My Balls got Bigger than my Plans for a Magical Quit."

Quit Date: 12.27.12

Offline dipweasel

• Quitter
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2013, 09:50:00 PM »
Done. All my shit is gone. Heading to post roll call - gotta read up on the right way to do it.......

Offline JW1977

• Quitter
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2013, 09:47:00 PM »
Fuck.  I hate and love you guys already.  Fair enough.  I'm going home, cleaning out my shit and making the change.  In case anyone was wondering, yes, my pussy does hurt...............look for me at roll call tomorrow morning.

Seriously thanks for the support!
Post day 1 right now - you will have plenty of time to think about the vaginal pain just get roll posted - I'll quit with you - Mainly because you stuck your nuts out there and said fuck it - now it's time to back that shit up!
C'mon weasel - I got a 7 day head start and I'm gonna drag your ass with me.
"My Balls got Bigger than my Plans for a Magical Quit."

Quit Date: 12.27.12

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2013, 09:28:00 PM »
Quote from: Seth
Quote from: Adigg
Quote from: ERDVM
Odds are now 8:5 that he doesn't post. 
We shall see....

And Weasy...Im betting on you to post tonight.  I can help you with any vagina soreness.... shocker
He had the chance to post and didn't...cold feet. The nic bitch has his nuts in a vice.
Got a feeling you're going to be disappointed here Vadge.

Prove me wrong Weasel.
He is a dipweasel

Not a promiseweasel.

He said he will show...he will show.

Offline Seth

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2013, 08:39:00 PM »
Quote from: Adigg
We shall see....

And Weasy...Im betting on you to post tonight.  I can help you with any vagina soreness.... shocker
He had the chance to post and didn't...cold feet. The nic bitch has his nuts in a vice.
Got a feeling you're going to be disappointed here Vadge.

Prove me wrong Weasel.
The product is worth the process.

Offline Adigg

• Quitter
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2013, 08:35:00 PM »
We shall see....

And Weasy...Im betting on you to post tonight. I can help you with any vagina soreness.... shocker

Offline ERDVM

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Cold Beer, Warm Whiskey, Good Friends, Loose Women.
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2013, 07:59:00 PM »
We shall see....

And Weasy...Im betting on you to post tonight. I can help you with any vagina soreness.... shocker