Author Topic: Quit  (Read 2098 times)

Offline BearNM

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 12/4/2018
  • Likes Given: 8
Re: Quit
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2019, 11:11:18 AM »
Cjernigan10 I also had quit for 30 days before joining KTC, those were some rough days and congrats on making it through.  That is bad ass. This site has really helps because others are going through the exact same thing that you are going through and the support and accountability really does help.  Like 2009 and JMckay stated, it revolves around a 24 hour promise.  You can do this and if you need more support shoot me a PM and I will give you my digits.  I see you are in Texas so we are neighbors with me being in New Mexico. 184 EDD (every damn day)

Offline copequits

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: July 9th, 2018
  • Likes Given: 5639
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2019, 11:10:10 AM »
Hey Cjernigan10 glad you made the best decision of your life to quit!  Mjplatt already shared with you that you would be in the August 2019 quit group.  You would be with other people that quit around the same time as you so you are going through the same experiences together.  We have all been through it and are proof that it is 100% possible if you follow the plan.  Read as much as you can on the site and head over to the August quit group here https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=14197.0 and get to know some people.  They are a great group of quitters. 

Offline JMckay

• I quit cause i can
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: 14 april 2017
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 08:58:11 AM »
Congrats on going month without nic. The site revolves around posting in the morning to promise you will not use. So you take it one day at a time.
 Jmckay 783 quit with you

Offline mjplatt2009

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 03/11/2019
  • Likes Given: 241
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 01:58:20 AM »
I quit 1 month ago. Yesterday I had a really strong craving, almost broke down and bought a new can. I'm new to all this forum and group stuff, but some help, which it seems like happens alot here , Sure would be nice.
Hey Cjernigan10! You are definitely in the right place for some help. It is flooded with help! All it takes is for you to be proactive and post your roll every day. You said you quit 4-30-2019, so that would put you in the August 2019 quit group. The forum where you will post roll with your quit group is here https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=14197.0] Refresh the page so that you are at the most recent post. Under Bad Ass Quitters (those with similar days quit as you - such as 30-40 some odd days quit) you will post your username, the number of days you have been quit, and your promise to quit nicotine for that day! Yes, I said for that day. It is paramount that you make that promise to quit for the next 24 hours or until you post roll again with your updated days and promise. If you can win the 24 hr battle then the days will come. If you need help with anything please feel free to pm me, ( I am private messaging you now) so check your messages when you log back in. What an awesome moment you overcame yesterday by choosing to seek out help from this “one of a kind” website versus putting cat shit in your lip. If you engage in this website, share your phone number with some folks, get to know the site, wake up piss post (in that order), and take charge of your own quit, you will reap help from fellow quitters beyond what you think you deserve.
Not sure what kind of schedule you work but it is imperative to wake up and post your roll call after pissing so that you have taken nicotine off the table for the day and you have made your promise. It’s called WUPP and it’s taken kinda serious around here. Proud of you for choosing to join and feel free to reach out anytime.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 02:09:23 AM by mjplatt2009 »

Offline Cjernigan10

• K2anagram!
  • Quit Date: 2019/04/30
  • Interests: Fish, snowboard, garden
  • Likes Given: 0
Quit
« on: June 04, 2019, 11:48:02 PM »
I quit 1 month ago. Yesterday I had a really strong craving, almost broke down and bought a new can. I'm new to all this forum and group stuff, but some help, which it seems like happens alot here , Sure would be nice.