Author Topic: "Ask An Expert" January 2020 Update  (Read 644 times)

Online P-Q4

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
"Ask An Expert" January 2020 Update
« on: December 29, 2019, 09:45:05 PM »
For the last few months an "Ask an Expert" forum took place at the KTC live chatroom three days a week.  The forum lets comma club members introduce themselves to other quitters, and answer questions about their quit experiences.  It's especially helpful for newbies.  The sessions take place on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.  The time of each session is 9pm - 10pm (eastern time).

We've had great participation from comma club members.  We can use more help this month because we're expecting an increase in participation in January.  A lot of people make New Years resolutions to quit.

Comma club members who post roll are welcome to co-host sessions.  If you're interested in participating, send me a message with a few sentences about who you are.  Things like your marital status, occupation, children, hobbies, number of years addicted, number of days quit, etc.  Just include whatever you want to share with other quitters.  I'll use the information to introduce you.

Also, tell me which day(s) you prefer to participate on.  Send me a KTC personal message.

P-Q4 (aka "Bill")