Community > Introductions

Anxiety Help

(1/3) > >>

JeffH4257:

--- Quote from: FullCurl on November 26, 2020, 05:23:30 PM ---Well as I near my 100th day I wanted to share a link to a song that speaks some real truth. We all are going through some shitty times these lyrics help me focus on what’s truly important. Here’s a link I know most of not all will be quite familiar with it already. Thanks again to all who have helped me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l-5aPNxv-pU

--- End quote ---

Thanks for posting!! Bad ass song for bad ass quitters!

FullCurl:
Well as I near my 100th day I wanted to share a link to a song that speaks some real truth. We all are going through some shitty times these lyrics help me focus on what’s truly important. Here’s a link I know most of not all will be quite familiar with it already. Thanks again to all who have helped me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l-5aPNxv-pU

FullCurl:
Good morning,

Well I have made it over 80 days into my quit. This morning I have thoughts of my grand father “papa” as I called him. He fought in the Second World War and today especially he will be on my mind. He was just a young man when he made the choice to sacrifice his well being and go and fight. We are all fighting, although it is a different battle we are prolonging the life many fought for us to have. Thank you to all the brothers who have helped me and may we all remember the men and women who have lost their lives.

In Flanders Fields
BY JOHN MCCRAE

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

MNxEngineer:

--- Quote from: FullCurl on November 02, 2020, 10:04:16 AM ---Morning,

I figure I should have maybe titled it as more of an intro but given the feedback and support I was given, I’m thinking it was alright. Thanks for the tips on the post roll I should be able to get that done properly now. You have a great day and thanks again for your work on here your really helping a lot of people.

--- End quote ---
Holler if you need help. As we say around here, the only wrong way to post roll is to not be on it. Start posting with your new group and if you screw something up, we can fix it. You will catch on quick.

I just looked in Nov and it appears you nailed it! Nice work!

FullCurl:
Morning,

I figure I should have maybe titled it as more of an intro but given the feedback and support I was given, I’m thinking it was alright. Thanks for the tips on the post roll I should be able to get that done properly now. You have a great day and thanks again for your work on here your really helping a lot of people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version