Author Topic: CC268 the trifecta of idiocy  (Read 9553 times)

Offline CC268

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: CC268 the trifecta of idiocy
« Reply #133 on: November 13, 2013, 01:32:00 PM »
Quote from: tarpon17
This intro reminds me of why I'm quit. I will never be a slave to that bitch ever again. At least not today. Read through this intro carefully you see that she's active and she is very strong.

Strength in numbers wins, going solo hasn't been very productive here. Time to choose.
It has been pretty clear I am not welcomed among the people on chat or here so I just post roll and keep to myself. Thanks

Offline Ace121x

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: Archery, Farming, Computers, Games, Women
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #132 on: November 13, 2013, 01:11:00 PM »
See you made roll call, keep it up, and don't let the group down.
New Quitter? Click Here
'crackup' You Actually Think I May Cave Today? 'crackup'
Quit Date: Sunday November 10, 2013
'tanks'February 2014 Freedom Fighters'tanks'

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #131 on: November 13, 2013, 01:07:00 PM »
Good to see you here for Day 2.

Now get busy quitting. It will be easier for you if you get involved.
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline tarpon17

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #130 on: November 13, 2013, 10:33:00 AM »
This intro reminds me of why I'm quit. I will never be a slave to that bitch ever again. At least not today. Read through this intro carefully you see that she's active and she is very strong.

Strength in numbers wins, going solo hasn't been very productive here. Time to choose.

Offline DerikR

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Camping, Skiing, Craft Beer
« Reply #129 on: November 13, 2013, 01:19:00 AM »
Quote from: CC268
I'm doing my part and posting roll and doing this so I don't see the need for you guys to be saying the stuff your saying. You can post that kind of stuff on other peoples intros and leave me alone. I posted roll and will continue...
We say these things because
1) You've caved on us twice
2) You spend more time feeling sorry for yourself than taking steps forward
3) Obviously you don't have anyone outside of this site that will whip your ass into shape
4) Believe it or not, we really want to help you

Personally I'm getting tired of the excuses. I have busted my ass to stay strong in my quit. I've faced plenty of tough cravings, but I haven't caved. Huzsker and I have leaned on each other to fight through the tough times to prove that we younger guys can be strong too. Each time you come in here boo hooing after another breakdown you just reinforce the stereotype that all men in their 20s are cocky and think they're bulletproof. This time either step it up and commit to joining us or quit wasting our time.

We can't help you if you don't buy into the system and place your trust with us. We will smack you around, especially early on, but we do it with the sole intention of making sure you stay quit. Get pissed at us, then channel that anger toward tobacco.

Offline jbradley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #128 on: November 13, 2013, 12:49:00 AM »
Prove me wrong cc, I don't think you have it in you.

Offline Ace121x

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: Archery, Farming, Computers, Games, Women
« Reply #127 on: November 12, 2013, 11:52:00 PM »
Quote from: Mthomas3824
I'm doing my part and posting roll and doing this so I don't see the need for you guys to be saying the stuff your saying. You can post that kind of stuff on other peoples intros and leave me alone. I posted roll and will continue...
Good see you tomorrow.
I believe he is gone
New Quitter? Click Here
'crackup' You Actually Think I May Cave Today? 'crackup'
Quit Date: Sunday November 10, 2013
'tanks'February 2014 Freedom Fighters'tanks'

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
« Reply #126 on: November 12, 2013, 11:01:00 PM »
Quote from: Mthomas3824
Good see you tomorrow.
Keep stringing em...
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #125 on: November 12, 2013, 10:51:00 PM »
Good see you tomorrow.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline CC268

• Quitter
« Reply #124 on: November 12, 2013, 10:36:00 PM »

Offline Spartanron

• Quitter
« Reply #123 on: November 12, 2013, 08:07:00 PM »
Quote from: Evil_Won
1) I merged your two intros.
2) Good seeing your name on roll today
3) Why did cbird have to post roll for you. Not fix it, but he actually posted your most current day 1? That's messed up unless there are some spectacular circumstances that prevented you from doing it. It's like watching your buddy poke the prom queen and then thinking you are no longer a virgin. Some things you just need to do yourself.
What are you talking about? I posted roll today??
so what ?? what does that mean.... Any idiot can come in here and post multiple day ones.
No more What If's, I quit everyday going forward
Quit Chewing 11/13/12, Quit Nicorette 12/23/12

MY Hall of Fame Speech

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #122 on: November 12, 2013, 07:11:00 PM »
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: MN_Ben
Quote from: Syndrome
Yea I am posting roll tomorrow and seeing the doctor friday hoping i dont have cancer already...
and when friday comes and you're cancer free??? then what sugarbritches?
Exactly...
Or another trip to the dunes! Make a plan for everything! If you don't have a contingency plan you'll fail.
We were his age once.

Scared of the consequences of our actions but lacks the courage required to take a stand handle his shit to set a new course.

"Oh KTC, please please please save me in my addiction...not from it!"

We are open to help you from your addiction but if you wish there was a way to chew and not get cancer....that must be on another planet.

The fact is this weed is a killer. You either hump it and promote or you quit it and fight.

Fence sitter. No Promoter! You either dip or you don't there is no room on a fence to sit. No hate here but I recruit addicts. I don't fuck with junkies. When you can seriously see the lies of nicotine and want it out of your life. We will know. Your talk is an addict wanting to keep dipping but get a stamp that says you will never get cancer. Russian Roulette. Addicts fear death but not enough to quit. You have to be sick of all the bullshit.

Tell your dunes friend to go fuck themselves too. Giving money to a terrorist organization. Government greedy fucks taking their cut. Its all just filthy. I hope you and your friends don't do this around kids and if you do...Shame on your coolness. YOU AND YOUR ADDICT FRIENDS ARE DRONES TO SOCIETY. Stand up and quit with us or fight me on why its worth it!

Nevermind. Done with this. You have more friends and angels plead with you to just do it. Nothing more can be said. Balls in your court and your actions tell it all. If you wanted help, there is enough already to get your fucking head in the game. I think you just like the attention.

I side with quitters not promoters of nic. Fuck off Troll or prove me wrong and stay quit today and post roll tomorrow.

Shame that you just don't see through the addiction and fear. One day you will quit by force or choice. This parasite you hump will destroy who you really are.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline Skoal Monster

• Quit Pro
« Reply #121 on: November 12, 2013, 06:54:00 PM »
Binary code quit 0101010101010101010101

So you make it past the suck and then actually CHOOSE to go thru it all over again?

I hope your mom makes you wear a helmet when you go outside 'Crazy'

Kinda like snapping your junk in a mousetrap, removing it, and then doing it again expecting it not to hurt this time.

" Why I say Boy.Your kinda dense." - "Fog Horn Leg Horn"

" I would not invest in this quit" " EF Hutton "

"Administration of a drug to an addict will cause reestablishment of chemical dependence upon the addictive substance."

There is no just one , the clock resets to ZERO every slip. There is no reduction of use, no moderation, no halfway quit. It only takes one CC , enjoy the suck a second time. Oh and yes DRUG ADDICT is the appropriate term for you.
"CLOSE THE DOOR. In my opinion, it?s the single most important step in your final quit. There is one moment, THE moment, when you finally let go and surrender to the quit. After that moment, no temptation will be great enough, no lie persuasive enough to make you commit suicide by using tobacco."

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #120 on: November 12, 2013, 06:36:00 PM »
Quote from: MN_Ben
Quote from: Syndrome
Yea I am posting roll tomorrow and seeing the doctor friday hoping i dont have cancer already...
and when friday comes and you're cancer free??? then what sugarbritches?
Exactly...
Or another trip to the dunes! Make a plan for everything! If you don't have a contingency plan you'll fail.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #119 on: November 12, 2013, 06:31:00 PM »
Quote from: Evil_Won
1) I merged your two intros.
2) Good seeing your name on roll today
3) Why did cbird have to post roll for you. Not fix it, but he actually posted your most current day 1? That's messed up unless there are some spectacular circumstances that prevented you from doing it. It's like watching your buddy poke the prom queen and then thinking you are no longer a virgin. Some things you just need to do yourself.
What are you talking about? I posted roll today??
Cbird65 just contacted me. I appears that you were bumped. What I saw was cbird adding you back onto roll. I did scroll down and back looking for your post but didn't see it. Apparently I did not go back far enough.

So, my fault and I am sorry.

As I said in my post, "...unless there are some spectacular circumstances...". I think a bump falls under this category. Holler if I can be or service or assistance.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."