Author Topic: CC268 the trifecta of idiocy  (Read 9473 times)

Offline mattyf118

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-09-06
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: CC268 the trifecta of idiocy
« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2013, 02:07:00 PM »
Quote from: CC268
I think I need to come back when I have my priorities right because right now I am just not in the right frame of mind. I need to be here when I know I am serious about this. I'd rather do this when I know I won't let the people here down. I will be back on Monday
You'll be back Monday...?

Fuck off. It doesn't work like that here. Take your head out of your ass for one minute and try to read and truly understand what is being said to you. There is a whole thread of guys here who essentially regret the last 15-20+ years of their life. And you are choosing to ignore all the advice, all the support, and all the opportunity given to you so you can enjoy a weekend with your buddies. You can't always say you'll quit tomorrow, because tomorrow never comes.

Sack up and quit being a bitch
Quit Date: 09/06/13
HOF Date: 12/14/13

Caving is not an option

Offline Spartanron

• Quitter
« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2013, 02:07:00 PM »
I think I need to come back when I have my priorities right because right now I am just not in the right frame of mind. I need to be here when I know I am serious about this. I'd rather do this when I know I won't let the people here down. I will be back on Monday
i was going to quit next Monday for a solid 5 years. this is addict speak fucking with your head. There is no right frame of mind. Either you are quit or not quit. Either you recognize the evil or you don't.
No more What If's, I quit everyday going forward
Quit Chewing 11/13/12, Quit Nicorette 12/23/12

MY Hall of Fame Speech

Offline PaddyMac02

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2013, 02:05:00 PM »
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: tgafish
Holy christ....just because I am going on a trip that has been planned and I am the bad guy...what the hell?
Not a bad guy. Just a stupid fucking kid who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. PS I fucking hate you!! I hate you because I see myself 22 years ago. 20 years old and having a flash in the pan thought about quitting because I was scared of xyz. Instead of getting serious I thought one of a thousand things that justified me having one more and then in the blink of an eye I was 22 years older, $50K poorer and had done years of damage to my body, my relationships, my whole fucking world. What I wouldn't give to go back and punch myself in the nuts so fucking hard I couldn't get up for a month and say "Hey you stupid asshole. Quit this stuff, you're wasting your life in slavery!"
I fucking hate you because I see a constant string of 20 something year old kids coming in here and having the chance to save themselves from all the shit I went through. But you always fuck it up cause you're just as stupid as I was. So you'll wait just like I did until you've fucked yourself enough that you finally have had enough. You finally feel down into your soul that you are done and that there is NOTHING that will keep you from being quit. Your quit is as important to you as your next fucking breath.
But I still come in here and think maybe this guys different, maybe I can talk him into getting it. I devote my time, my soul, my word into helping you stay quit and then you fucking throw it all away like it's an old tshirt.
Well FUCK YOU and your half assed stoppage you stupid asshole!!! Not going on a weekend trip is too much to ask to keep yourself quit? You're not ready. Go ask Kenzie Kern how many weekends she would give up to have her dad back. Go ask outdoortexan how many weekends he would give up to have parts of his face back. Ask ME how many weekends I would give up to have back 22 years of slavery to that fucking can.
Go ahead and take this shit lightly. Maybe you'll stay quit, maybe you won't. Obviously it matters to you as much as a flip of the coin.
I'll be here on Monday posting up day 901 quit. What's your plan?
This is an amazing read.

Put your ego aside and learn from us. I guarantee you won't regret it. Ever.
Bump. Got damn that fired me up. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Offline CC268

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2013, 01:58:00 PM »

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2013, 06:52:00 AM »
I was going to stay away from this thread after I saw what happened to it over the course of a day I thought you were a troll. I sure as hell didn't think you would be here today. I thought you would have used the excuse oh those old fuckers were mean to me they didn't care about me and leave just like some many your age have come before you.

There is a wealth of information here in this thread I also echo an earlier post that TgaFish's post should be put in a special section for young'uns I feel it is exactly the thoughts of most of us here. Man listen you can learn this, you my friend are an addict just full of addict speak.

20's really you are an engineering student really break down your life first 18 still hanging on mommy's titty. Also with the costs of school I highly doubt all the money you made flipping burgers for clown was enough to sustain you in engineering school. So what I am saying is you haven't been around that long so you don't have much of a yardstick to compare life too. We have what we are offering you is a way out your freedom and that my friend is priceless.

I would love to see you here hypothetically speaking 1000 days from now posting after you got your comma with all those knot heads that you convert this weekend. You are young your body can bounce back from the evils you have put it through. Just think about it man just use that melon that you have been storing useless facts and figures and solve the real problem addiction.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline DerikR

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Camping, Skiing, Craft Beer
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2013, 03:11:00 AM »
I can't give you life advice or say how much you'll regret not quitting like these guys since I'm in my early 20s just like you, but I can offer to be there when things get tough. If you PM me your number we can hold each other accountable. Words from the older and wiser are great, but sometimes it takes a peer to help you through a tough spot.

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2013, 02:20:00 AM »
Holy christ....just because I am going on a trip that has been planned and I am the bad guy...what the hell?
Not a bad guy. Just a stupid fucking kid who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. PS I fucking hate you!! I hate you because I see myself 22 years ago. 20 years old and having a flash in the pan thought about quitting because I was scared of xyz. Instead of getting serious I thought one of a thousand things that justified me having one more and then in the blink of an eye I was 22 years older, $50K poorer and had done years of damage to my body, my relationships, my whole fucking world. What I wouldn't give to go back and punch myself in the nuts so fucking hard I couldn't get up for a month and say "Hey you stupid asshole. Quit this stuff, you're wasting your life in slavery!"
I fucking hate you because I see a constant string of 20 something year old kids coming in here and having the chance to save themselves from all the shit I went through. But you always fuck it up cause you're just as stupid as I was. So you'll wait just like I did until you've fucked yourself enough that you finally have had enough. You finally feel down into your soul that you are done and that there is NOTHING that will keep you from being quit. Your quit is as important to you as your next fucking breath.
But I still come in here and think maybe this guys different, maybe I can talk him into getting it. I devote my time, my soul, my word into helping you stay quit and then you fucking throw it all away like it's an old tshirt.
Well FUCK YOU and your half assed stoppage you stupid asshole!!! Not going on a weekend trip is too much to ask to keep yourself quit? You're not ready. Go ask Kenzie Kern how many weekends she would give up to have her dad back. Go ask outdoortexan how many weekends he would give up to have parts of his face back. Ask ME how many weekends I would give up to have back 22 years of slavery to that fucking can.
Go ahead and take this shit lightly. Maybe you'll stay quit, maybe you won't. Obviously it matters to you as much as a flip of the coin.

This is an amazing read.

Put your ego aside and learn from us. I guarantee you won't regret it. Ever.
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Spartanron

• Quitter
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2013, 11:50:00 PM »
Quote from: Wt57
This should go into words of wisdom for every 20 year old to read. This is exactly why I've been such a dick, I wasted 40+ fucking years, lost teeth, had gum grafts and missed my daughter growing up (sure I was there but I really wasn't because the bitch was always the priority).
I hate you too!
this is fucking brilliant as a guy who quit when i was 41 and chewed for 21 years, i would love to go back in time and beat the living shit out of my 21 year old self that thought dipping was cool and enjoyable. You don't even know what you don't know. You should print out TGA's words , put them in your wallet and quit with him everyday
No more What If's, I quit everyday going forward
Quit Chewing 11/13/12, Quit Nicorette 12/23/12

MY Hall of Fame Speech

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2013, 10:53:00 PM »
Fucking young whipper snappers. Always rolling through here talking big and delivering a handful of dick as they disapear like a fart in the wind.

You are probably thinking, "who the FUCK are these crazy mother fuckers. Fuck them. They don't know me, and this sure as hell isn't the support I was looking for when I joined this site. These guys are all Assholes!!"

We aren't. We care. I wish someone would have taken me by the scruff of my neck when I was 20 and not only slapped the shit out of me, yelling at me to quit, but offered all the advice and support to help me. Problem is , I was such a young punk then, I probably couldn't have gotten past the yelling part.

Don't be a punk like I was. Listen to us. We know our shit.

I bet when your college profs are waxing poetic about mechanical engineering, you are taking notes like a mother fucker.

You need to be doing the same thing here. A degree ain't gonna do shit for you when you have cancer and are in and out of chemo with half a God Damn face.

Wise the fuck up. Get your shit on high alert and be ready.

You need anything. Hit me up 24/7.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2013, 09:25:00 PM »
cc268

If there is anything you will take from Great advice. (Props to all that commented so far)

We take the quit serious here. If you want support, you will have many quitters standing in line to kick the living shit out of tobacco and help you quit.

Just because you are going on a trip? Hell no. We all would love to go on the trip with you and fill every circle of tobacco addicts with uppercuts!

You are dancing with the devil! Goal: I want to quit. Problem: I am going to hang out on a trip with nicotine addicts.

You are way to new and young to go on this trip without a wingman. We don't want you to regret your decision to cancel but why walk into the very captor you want to be released from?

We are pissed because we are the ones cheering you for quitting and know you are in danger. Those guys that are your friends. They are knee deep in slavery and will mock us for worrying about your resolve.

You can't hate and love tobacco at the same time. If you go this early in your quit, you are dancing with the devil without feeling the greatness of freedom from evils grasp.

We can't do anything but tell you that your choice is failure. Tell us, sell us and promise us....At all cost. Would you rather die than break a promise to us?

We are worried about you fucking up your declaration of quit. If you think we are dramatic and over the top....We aren't this is a battle and you need more focus to beat this!
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2013, 09:14:00 PM »
This should go into words of wisdom for every 20 year old to read. This is exactly why I've been such a dick, I wasted 40+ fucking years, lost teeth, had gum grafts and missed my daughter growing up (sure I was there but I really wasn't because the bitch was always the priority).
I hate you too!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline tgafish

• FREEDOM
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: 5-26-2011
  • Interests: Family,Fishing, hunting
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #62 on: November 05, 2013, 08:55:00 PM »
"DADDY, PLEASE DON'T GO"---- Kenzi Kern
Quit: 5-26-11
HOF: 9-2-11
Today and I'll bet tomorrow too
"Quit is the realization that chewing doesn't help........ever. Anything you tell yourself opposite this is a lie"-SM

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2013, 08:25:00 PM »
obviously wouldn't be dipping while riding lol
Did I miss something somewhere? I dipped 24/7 for years, yep even eating and sleeping. I didn't know there was obvious times you didn't dip. I dipped up until 5 mins before the put me under for a colonoscopy.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2013, 07:54:00 PM »
Quote from: SirDerek
Quote from: Skoal
nah,

You got hammered because the way your thinking.

Your worried your trip is going to cause you to cave and yet you still want to go.

If you don't invest in your quit how can you expect success? or even support?

You ask " What WOULD I do to stay quit" a

You should be asking " What WOULDN'T I do to stay quit.

Most of these guys hammering you would do just about anything short of murder to stay quit. If you want unconditional love and support instead of brutal honesty try heading over to LITE they like words like hope and try. If you want success? then stick around, start protecting your quit and get your mind right.

sM
SM is right, we here are gonna tell you straight up. But got another for you.

You have said that you have had this upcoming trip planned. Well here is the perfect time to educate yourself and plan to remain quit. So what will you need?

seeds? fake (if you use)? trident gum? sugarfree candy/fireballs?

How about a few phone numbers for fellow quitters? This way you can stay in touch. Keep that daily accountability with yourself and your group.

We all quit one day at a time. We can never look too far ahead, but what we can do is plan for what we can control ahead. And then think before we take action.
Bingo, now we are geting somewhere.
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline CC268

• Quitter
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2013, 07:23:00 PM »
Yes I have a bunch of fake dip and some seeds plus I will be riding most the day...obviously wouldn't be dipping while riding lol