Author Topic: day 1  (Read 2020 times)

Offline crazybastid

• Likes Given: 0
Re: day 1
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 11:35:00 PM »
Quote from: Coreyf728
Hey I'm corey I got hit pretty hard tonight reading a post on killthecan about some guy getting mouth cancer n dying I sure as fuck don't want to die from some damn tin can. I'm just tired of being a prisoner as of 10:30pm May 1st 2014 I am dip free! Dipped can a day skoal apple 11 years. Help me this ain't gonna be easy but I promise everyone here I won't cave. F dip! Just got to make sure I don't flip on my gf tomorrow lol. Let the pain begin can't be but so bad bring it on!!!!! 'Remshot'
Hey man, I'm on Day 2 just getting started on this thing. The cravings are bad so I need to reach out and stay connected to brothers who are there. Yeah it sucks and today I have faced a lot of cravings. Man I'll tell you what they told me, post roll everyday which is your commitment to stay dip free for that day, I quit with you today. I get you about not taking it out on family by the way, my poor wife, God bless her and you.
It has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime
What better place than here, what better time than now?

All Hell Can't stop us Now....
Guerrilla Radio, Rage Against the Machine

Offline Bombero

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-25
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: day 1
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 11:35:00 PM »
Quote from: Coreyf728
Hey I'm corey I got hit pretty hard tonight reading a post on killthecan about some guy getting mouth cancer n dying I sure as fuck don't want to die from some damn tin can. I'm just tired of being a prisoner as of 10:30pm May 1st 2014 I am dip free! Dipped can a day skoal apple 11 years. Help me this ain't gonna be easy but I promise everyone here I won't cave. F dip! Just got to make sure I don't flip on my gf tomorrow lol. Let the pain begin can't be but so bad bring it on!!!!! 'Remshot'
Hey man I know where you are. I dipped for 11, 12 years, and I quit 7 days ago. It's rough the first couple days, but it is totally possible.
I was a ninja dipper, but I will have a berserker quit - Here's some encouragement

NEVER Ring the Bell! Watch this. It will change your life.

When a crave hits watch this.

"Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be Kind Always."

?Gentlemen, we are going to relentlessly chase perfection, knowing full well we will not catch it, because nothing is perfect. But we are going to relentlessly chase it, because in the process we will catch excellence. I am not remotely interested in just being good. ? ~ Vince Lombardi

"We all have our own demons that we face on a day to day basis. Some we can talk to others about. Some that we have to work through on our own. ...the nic bitch continues to knock on the doors my friends. Stay strong, stay vigilant." - Fireheeler; 6/11/14 in AUG14

Never cured, but quitting like this

What cost is too high?

Addict Life

Offline Yoti18

• BANNED
  • Interests: Having fun
  • Likes Given: 4
day 1
« on: May 01, 2014, 11:22:00 PM »