Author Topic: Day 1 and Counting  (Read 1967 times)

Offline Greg5280

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • BONAFIDE QUIT BEAST
  • Quit Date: 10-30-2009
  • Interests: Golf, Running, Cycling, Being outside, Spending time with my family. Quitting and helping newbies.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Day 1 and Counting
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2011, 10:12:00 PM »
You really did not love it. You were addicted to it, huge difference.

I sent you some information already. Read all of the stuff I sent you and lets get this done.

Offline Xander_24

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, UofL sports, Pittsburgh Steelers
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2011, 09:35:00 PM »
Great decision, ive been trying to get a couple of buddies to quit along with me but there just not ready yet. Ive been trying to get em to at least read the Kern's story or look at some cancer pics but they refuse to, u can only do so much. If you need anything holler at me.
?Every Saint Has A Past, Every Sinner Has A Future.? ? Oscar Wilde

Quit - 2/20/12

Offline Longy22

• Interests: Dip free since January 30, 2011
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 09:21:00 PM »
Congrats and welcome to the first day of the rest of your life. Its great to be quit.
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. - Bill Cosby

Quit: 1.30.11

Offline scooners

• Quitter
  • Interests: Snowboarding, smoking meat and cooking, watching football, camping, target shooting, bike riding, not chooing.
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 09:07:00 PM »
Now that is a screen name, welcome to the site and quit - if you ever need anything you have my number call. Get to know your quit group and read as much as you can. Here we go...............

Lee
Quit Date 10/09/2010; HOF 1/17/2011
Cancer and Death will not work on your Time Table, why work on Theirs - Quit Today.
If you fail to plan, plan to fail.
The older I get, the better I was - made an even bigger improvment the day I quit dip.
HOF Speech

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 08:20:00 PM »
We are glad to have you. Post everyday. You will not regret the decision.

Offline BeerBottleSpittoon

• Quitter
Day 1 and Counting
« on: February 17, 2011, 08:12:00 PM »
A friend of mine has been going through this process here at Kill the Can and I see that he is on day 131. Congratulations Scooners. Today I join him and begin my first ever Quit in 16 years. It will be a challenge but I will succeed because for the first time ever I want to quit. Until now (and even now) I have loved loved loved chewing. But last night I had my last chew and today I quit.