Author Topic: Hey yall  (Read 2564 times)

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2097
Re: Hey yall
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2016, 12:57:00 AM »
Electra, keep coming in every day. Roll up.

Hit live chat...weekends are a bit scarce, but post in your group if you need support. Use your digits.
PM. fellow april guys.

Stay strong and quit.
You can do it.
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline boots on

• Quitter
  • What’s it gonna be nic, the bag or the bat?
  • Interests: family, golf, sports, BBQ
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2016, 04:23:00 PM »
Glad your with us in April Electra! Hang tough, we've all had to fight through it in the beginning, it get's better.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2016, 04:16:00 PM »
Quote from: ChickDip
Great job getting on Roll Electra!

I quit with you today.
I second that!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2016, 01:22:00 PM »
Great job getting on Roll Electra!

I quit with you today.
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2016, 06:04:00 PM »
Hi Electra.

topic/11465559/395/

there is your group, check your PM I left in your "INBOX" (see top right corner of this page)
shows you how to post roll and has this same link to your group too.

Make that daily promise with your April16 brothers and sisters!

Offline Electra

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-01-25
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2016, 03:48:00 PM »
Quote from: Bryan127
Welcome Electra! I somehow started with tea bags because I couldn't find fake chew...finally found the fake chew smokey mountain wintergreen I like it because it's similar to grizzly wintergreen and the regular smokey mountain tastes like cope. I'm day 190 right now! And damn proud I've got a long way to go! The rest of my life! I wish u lots of luck and if you need anything don't hesitate to message me or anyone in your group. I'm glad to be quit with u today!!
Tysm Bryan! I'm on day three now. Another quit day with u I promise. Ty and hod me accountable to this.I'm struggling bit more today than yesterday. I'm meditating and walking around the house,
Strength doesn't come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Offline Bryan127

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2016, 01:41:00 AM »
Welcome Electra! I somehow started with tea bags because I couldn't find fake chew...finally found the fake chew smokey mountain wintergreen I like it because it's similar to grizzly wintergreen and the regular smokey mountain tastes like cope. I'm day 190 right now! And damn proud I've got a long way to go! The rest of my life! I wish u lots of luck and if you need anything don't hesitate to message me or anyone in your group. I'm glad to be quit with u today!!

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 11:15:00 PM »
Glad you are here Electra.
Here is some good steps and advice I copied from a badass quitter for you.

I am going to offer you some advice, from a fellow bad ass quitter, and links that should help you through some nasty days. this quitting addiction is not easy but it is possible.

1 - drink lots of water, it really helps flush your system and curb cravings
2 - find an alternative to dip that works for you: cinnamon candies, fake dip, lifesavers, sex...
3 - when you get a bad craving do something physical: run, walk, push ups, sit ups and complete that until the craving goes away
4 - with both of you quitting rage will be very hard to manage, both irritable, moody and some days just unbearable. get on here and go to chat and Mother Fuck some poor unsuspecting jackass, because the odds are that you will never meet that jackass...just might save your marriage or court costs
5 - read other stories on here too, Kern is one of my personal favorites as well but there are many other examples that will pull at your heart strings
6 - use this Spousal Support information for both you and your husband to open your eyes to what is going on
7 - this will help you identify the Symptoms of Quitting Dip  Chew
8 - What to expect when you quit dipping
9 - trade phone numbers with other quitters and maybe use your husband too and find a way to promise one another daily in the process
10. - And so you see that you are a minority but certainly not alone Women and smokeless tobacco use

P.S. all of the underlined and bold words are links to the KTC webpage or the forum.

Offline DjPorkchop

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Mother Fricker!!!
    • PaPa Ray's Photography
  • Quit Date: 9/17/2015
  • Interests: Brewing Beer and Building Cheap Smokers (UDS Drums)
  • Likes Given: 23
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 11:06:00 PM »
Hi Electra.

You have come to the right place. There is some awesome people here that are willing to help no matter what. There are some great tools right at your fingertips. Read read and read some more. Hof Speeches and Words of Wisdom.

I look forward to seeing you on the boards and in chat. Take care!

Ray

P.S. You have made a great start trying to get to know your group. Feel free to jump in a conversation if you see fit.
If I could I would. If I don't, it's because I am lazy.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Offline Electra

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-01-25
Hey yall
« on: January 20, 2016, 10:39:00 PM »
Hi everyone! I'm new here. Almost done with day two, but still making thru by the hour. I'm from Indiana, 30 yrsd old. I'm four yrs sober, but going thru this process makes feel like day one for everything again! I used to dip/ smoke because I was drinking. I didn't give it all up at first because I heard quitting everything at once was to much. Looking forward to meet everyone!
Strength doesn't come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!