This is our mission statement: index.php?showtopic=125

We quit by posting roll. This is why we do it: index.php?showtopic=120

This is how you post roll: index.php?showtopic=50

Now, go post your day 1 here: index.php?showtopic=6205

Offline JesiahsMommy111111

• Likes Given: 0
Day 1!
« on: April 23, 2012, 08:47:00 PM »
I am a newly recent mother and wife and as of today after a 20+ dipping addiction I decided to quit for good! I have decided to this for my health and for my family. All these years I have been dipping I have avoided reading up on the possible risks from doing it and then I became a mother and that was the first thing I thought about so naturally I started reading up on it,I mean I obviously new the risk,not to many people don't, but there were a few things that shocked me, I think for the most part I was scared into deciding to quit, after reading up on it all I could think of was what if I end up getting cancer or having to have half of my jaw or chin removed,how would my son react to his mommy looking like that, not saying anything bad the ones who have had to have that done,I salute you for being brave enough to go through it and some even educate others about it and live a happy fulfilling life. Iv been trying on my own to quit for the past couple weeks,without any success obviously, so I came across this website. You always here about numbers and websites for smokers or drinkers or even drug addicts but never about dip. I'm hopen with the help of this website and the people on it,and God I can one day soon say that I have officially kicked the habit and have given it up for good! I am so tired of trying to hide it from my husband or constantly having to lie when I run to the store to pick up another can, it kills me a little every time knowing I'm not telling him the truth and it embarrasses me knowing that I just had some in right before I gave him a welcome home from work kiss :( ! I know I have a lot of withdraws and anger to go through these next few weeks but I'm more than ready to kick the habit and take back control of my own life without the constant worry of if someone's going to see it in my mouth,or where am I going to spit while I have it in,or even,Lord forbid,worrying when or if it will turn into cancer!