Author Topic: I quit  (Read 6077 times)

Offline 2mch2lv4

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: I quit
« Reply #125 on: June 26, 2014, 11:53:00 PM »
Quote from: 2mch2lv4
In 720 days my intro accumulated 4 pages of posts, until today. Now there's 9. Wow! Just an observation.

Oh, Sorry! Please, carry on. Didn't mean to interrupt you guys on MY intro.

What can we talk about next? How about October '12 quitters hitting 2 years quit this month? That's news worthy!

'party' Yay Madmen (and women)! 'party'

Offline 2mch2lv4

• Quit Pro
« Reply #124 on: June 26, 2014, 11:49:00 PM »
In 720 days my intro accumulated 4 pages of posts, until today. Now there's 9. Wow! Just an observation.

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2014, 11:48:00 PM »
Quote from: doc2quit4good
Quote from: wastepanel
Quote from: Greg5280
Quote from: Ron_Cross
Quote from: redtrain14
Quote from: gmann
Quote from: Remshot
Quote from: conbud
I don't like drama. But, hey, let me tell y'all about this great new site. And I'll tell you about it in an intro where new quitters routinely visit.

Give me a break. It's not fair to use our resources to recruit. If you want to build another site, then do it. I wish you well and hope you continue to help people quit nicotine.
You guys are unbelievable! I did nothing to attack you. But live in your fantasy land.

Looking for any excuse to make me the bad guy. Its really sad. I made mention once in my original post explaining why I stepped down. I've never said anything about a name of any place or given directions to get there. I don't need to advertise, people found their way long before I ever posted today. So you can accuse me all day long of whatever you want so you can feel better about yourselves.
Now I see why wastepanel gave the Waynes world clip...Very nice waste! I do love that movie. Unfortunately, you guys with color are looking at everything you see on the site defensively instead of how they really are. People will catch onto it quick enough on theor own, these guys are smart and will not allow anyone to think for them like you hope. I drank the Quit Kool Ade, not the Admin Kool Ade.

I feel sorry for you
So how about you constantly sending guys to "Lite"... Is that propaganda and advertising too? Or, just more hypocrisy?

Or, are you ok with advertising Lite because you feel "superior" to Lite. But now there's this "new website" and that doesn't make you feel so superior anymore. And, because of the fear and lack of superiority, that now makes it into the realm of propaganda.
Feel free to leave here and go there. And I will wish you luck with your quit if you go there, because you will need it.
First person to name the indiviual wished people to Lite the most gets a prize!
*hand raised

Loot. Loot. Loot.
Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

For your prize....let's just keep that between you and me....

;)
Wow. Scary how this site can turn on people. People that have done nothing but give of themselves to help others. Leaders set the example. That is the sad part. I just went over 300 yesterday. Don't like what i have seen.
Ron,
Remember why you are here. The enemy is Nicotine, today you did not use.
My boy Ron is well aware of why he is quit today......... Integrity, honor, and caring for bros like me....
I got your back doc.

What do I matter at 282 days today?
It's you and the pre-HoF groups that matter the most. It's you that is the foundation of ktc, not some 950 day spotty ass quitter. You're here everyday, you're what makes ktc go.

10 years or 10 days. Today we are equal. Today we are quit
Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline Ron_Cross

• Quitter
  • I am quit
  • Quit Date: 8/30/2013
  • Interests: Started my own CPA firm!
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2014, 11:48:00 PM »
I don't like drama. But, hey, let me tell y'all about this great new site. And I'll tell you about it in an intro where new quitters routinely visit.

Give me a break. It's not fair to use our resources to recruit. If you want to build another site, then do it. I wish you well and hope you continue to help people quit nicotine.
You guys are unbelievable! I did nothing to attack you. But live in your fantasy land.

Looking for any excuse to make me the bad guy. Its really sad. I made mention once in my original post explaining why I stepped down. I've never said anything about a name of any place or given directions to get there. I don't need to advertise, people found their way long before I ever posted today. So you can accuse me all day long of whatever you want so you can feel better about yourselves.
Now I see why wastepanel gave the Waynes world clip...Very nice waste! I do love that movie. Unfortunately, you guys with color are looking at everything you see on the site defensively instead of how they really are. People will catch onto it quick enough on theor own, these guys are smart and will not allow anyone to think for them like you hope. I drank the Quit Kool Ade, not the Admin Kool Ade.

I feel sorry for you
So how about you constantly sending guys to "Lite"... Is that propaganda and advertising too? Or, just more hypocrisy?

Or, are you ok with advertising Lite because you feel "superior" to Lite. But now there's this "new website" and that doesn't make you feel so superior anymore. And, because of the fear and lack of superiority, that now makes it into the realm of propaganda.
Feel free to leave here and go there. And I will wish you luck with your quit if you go there, because you will need it.
*hand raised

Loot. Loot. Loot.

;)
Wow. Scary how this site can turn on people. People that have done nothing but give of themselves to help others. Leaders set the example. That is the sad part. I just went over 300 yesterday. Don't like what i have seen.
Ron,
My boy Ron is well aware of why he is quit today......... Integrity, honor, and caring for bros like me....
I got your back doc.

Every quitter matters. We all walk this same path today.

You doing ok? You seem to be on edge.
It's late on the East Coast. Gonna touch base with Doc tomorrow am.

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2014, 11:45:00 PM »

I feel sorry for you

*hand raised

Loot. Loot. Loot.

;)
Ron,
I got your back doc.

Every quitter matters. We all walk this same path today.

You doing ok? You seem to be on edge.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline Doc2quit4good

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quitting since 9/18/13!!!!
  • Quit Date: 9/18/13
  • Interests: Non motorized biking, Geetar, Jazz Music(Not Jazz Flute), Quitting Skoal Forever!
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2014, 11:42:00 PM »

I feel sorry for you

*hand raised

Loot. Loot. Loot.

;)
Ron,
I got your back doc.

NO MO SKOAL!!! I MEAN NEVER AGAIN!!!
Real Quit Day 9/18/2013 8th Floor 11/26/15
HOF day: 12/26/2013. 9th Floor 3/5/16
2nd Floor: 4/5/14 Comma Day 6/13/16!!!
3rd Floor 7/14/2014. 3 Years 9/18/6!!!
1 Year 9/17/2014. 11th Floor 9/21/16
4th Floor 10/22/14. 12th Floor 12/30/16
Half Comma 1/30/15. 13th Floor 4/8/17
6th Floor 5/10/15 4 Years 9/18/17!!!
7th Floor 8/18/15. 15th Floor 10/26/17
2 Years 9/17/15 16th Floor 2/3/18
5 Years 9/18/18  17th Floor 5/14/18
18th Floor 08/22/2018  19th Floor 11/30/18

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #119 on: June 26, 2014, 11:37:00 PM »

I feel sorry for you

*hand raised

Loot. Loot. Loot.

;)
Ron,
I got your back doc.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline conbud

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-05-11
  • Interests: Tool, playing bass, XBOX, anything that goes boom, IT stuff (making the web work), my dogs
« Reply #118 on: June 26, 2014, 11:35:00 PM »

I feel sorry for you

*hand raised

Loot. Loot. Loot.

;)
Lets see a raise of hands of those who have NOT said the same thing... And, remember KTC was built on honesty right?
Proud quitter of the August 2014 Spitter Quitters!
Quit on May 11, 2014

"LOOT didn't forget Day 1....and never will. The day you forget Day 1...you lose." - LOOT

"Caving is NOT an option! Do something else."

Offline Doc2quit4good

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quitting since 9/18/13!!!!
  • Quit Date: 9/18/13
  • Interests: Non motorized biking, Geetar, Jazz Music(Not Jazz Flute), Quitting Skoal Forever!
« Reply #117 on: June 26, 2014, 11:33:00 PM »

I feel sorry for you

*hand raised

Loot. Loot. Loot.

;)
Ron,
NO MO SKOAL!!! I MEAN NEVER AGAIN!!!
Real Quit Day 9/18/2013 8th Floor 11/26/15
HOF day: 12/26/2013. 9th Floor 3/5/16
2nd Floor: 4/5/14 Comma Day 6/13/16!!!
3rd Floor 7/14/2014. 3 Years 9/18/6!!!
1 Year 9/17/2014. 11th Floor 9/21/16
4th Floor 10/22/14. 12th Floor 12/30/16
Half Comma 1/30/15. 13th Floor 4/8/17
6th Floor 5/10/15 4 Years 9/18/17!!!
7th Floor 8/18/15. 15th Floor 10/26/17
2 Years 9/17/15 16th Floor 2/3/18
5 Years 9/18/18  17th Floor 5/14/18
18th Floor 08/22/2018  19th Floor 11/30/18

Offline Greg5280

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • BONAFIDE QUIT BEAST
  • Quit Date: 10-30-2009
  • Interests: Golf, Running, Cycling, Being outside, Spending time with my family. Quitting and helping newbies.
« Reply #116 on: June 26, 2014, 11:30:00 PM »

I feel sorry for you

*hand raised

Loot. Loot. Loot.

;)
Ron,

Offline 2mch2lv4

• Quit Pro
« Reply #115 on: June 26, 2014, 11:28:00 PM »
Quote from: Doc
Miss Cindy,
All this other shit aside (which I couldn't care less about), I will miss your name in red in chat. Hopefully you will bring your shining light to chat still for the sake of us quitters that are here just to stay quit. Thanks for what you have done so far and good luck no matter what.
Doc
Thank you Doc! Unless for some crazy reason I am not allowed in chat or on the forum, as I said in my original post today, I plan to support quitters here and there. Thank you for your kind words. They are much needed this evening.

Cindy

Offline bigwhitebeast

• Quitting MoFo
« Reply #114 on: June 26, 2014, 11:27:00 PM »
Quote from: Bigwhitebeast

I feel sorry for you

Way to offer useful support
Because that's the way the dialog was going.....
Yup and look at page 7 and who was replying, look at what group they belong to:

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Yup, adding some good dialog

Offline Ron_Cross

• Quitter
  • I am quit
  • Quit Date: 8/30/2013
  • Interests: Started my own CPA firm!
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #113 on: June 26, 2014, 11:25:00 PM »

I feel sorry for you

*hand raised

Loot. Loot. Loot.

;)

Offline redtrain14

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Family, hunting, fishing, running, mountain biking, swimming, building shit, and anything else that sounds like fun.
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #112 on: June 26, 2014, 11:22:00 PM »

I feel sorry for you

*hand raised

Loot. Loot. Loot.

;)

Offline Doc Chewfree

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-02-06
« Reply #111 on: June 26, 2014, 11:19:00 PM »
Miss Cindy,
All this other shit aside (which I couldn't care less about), I will miss your name in red in chat. Hopefully you will bring your shining light to chat still for the sake of us quitters that are here just to stay quit. Thanks for what you have done so far and good luck no matter what.
Doc
Brave men are honored, rich men are envied, powerful men are feared, but only a man with character is trusted
Quit on Feb. 6, 2014