• Likes Given: 11
Re: I quit
« Reply #110 on: June 26, 2014, 11:13:00 PM »
Quote from: redtrain14
Quote from: Remshot
Quote from: conbud
Quote from: 2mch2lv4
Quote from: gmann
I don't like drama. But, hey, let me tell y'all about this great new site. And I'll tell you about it in an intro where new quitters routinely visit.

Give me a break. It's not fair to use our resources to recruit. If you want to build another site, then do it. I wish you well and hope you continue to help people quit nicotine.
You guys are unbelievable! I did nothing to attack you. But live in your fantasy land.

Looking for any excuse to make me the bad guy. Its really sad. I made mention once in my original post explaining why I stepped down. I've never said anything about a name of any place or given directions to get there. I don't need to advertise, people found their way long before I ever posted today. So you can accuse me all day long of whatever you want so you can feel better about yourselves.
Now I see why wastepanel gave the Waynes world clip...Very nice waste! I do love that movie. Unfortunately, you guys with color are looking at everything you see on the site defensively instead of how they really are. People will catch onto it quick enough on theor own, these guys are smart and will not allow anyone to think for them like you hope. I drank the Quit Kool Ade, not the Admin Kool Ade.

I feel sorry for you
So how about you constantly sending guys to "Lite"... Is that propaganda and advertising too? Or, just more hypocrisy?

Or, are you ok with advertising Lite because you feel "superior" to Lite. But now there's this "new website" and that doesn't make you feel so superior anymore. And, because of the fear and lack of superiority, that now makes it into the realm of propaganda.
Feel free to leave here and go there. And I will wish you luck with your quit if you go there, because you will need it.
First person to name the indiviual wished people to Lite the most gets a prize!
*hand raised

Loot. Loot. Loot.

Offline Doc2quit4good

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quitting since 9/18/13!!!!
  • Quit Date: 9/18/13
  • Interests: Non motorized biking, Geetar, Jazz Music(Not Jazz Flute), Quitting Skoal Forever!
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #109 on: June 26, 2014, 11:13:00 PM »
Quote from: Bigwhitebeast
I don't like drama. But, hey, let me tell y'all about this great new site. And I'll tell you about it in an intro where new quitters routinely visit.

Give me a break. It's not fair to use our resources to recruit. If you want to build another site, then do it. I wish you well and hope you continue to help people quit nicotine.
You guys are unbelievable! I did nothing to attack you. But live in your fantasy land.

Looking for any excuse to make me the bad guy. Its really sad. I made mention once in my original post explaining why I stepped down. I've never said anything about a name of any place or given directions to get there. I don't need to advertise, people found their way long before I ever posted today. So you can accuse me all day long of whatever you want so you can feel better about yourselves.
Now I see why wastepanel gave the Waynes world clip...Very nice waste! I do love that movie. Unfortunately, you guys with color are looking at everything you see on the site defensively instead of how they really are. People will catch onto it quick enough on theor own, these guys are smart and will not allow anyone to think for them like you hope. I drank the Quit Kool Ade, not the Admin Kool Ade.

I feel sorry for you
So how about you constantly sending guys to "Lite"... Is that propaganda and advertising too? Or, just more hypocrisy?

Or, are you ok with advertising Lite because you feel "superior" to Lite. But now there's this "new website" and that doesn't make you feel so superior anymore. And, because of the fear and lack of superiority, that now makes it into the realm of propaganda.
Feel free to leave here and go there. And I will wish you luck with your quit if you go there, because you will need it.
Way to offer useful support
So this what happens when a normal quitter on KTC goes to sleep?
NO MO SKOAL!!! I MEAN NEVER AGAIN!!!
Real Quit Day 9/18/2013 8th Floor 11/26/15
HOF day: 12/26/2013. 9th Floor 3/5/16
2nd Floor: 4/5/14 Comma Day 6/13/16!!!
3rd Floor 7/14/2014. 3 Years 9/18/6!!!
1 Year 9/17/2014. 11th Floor 9/21/16
4th Floor 10/22/14. 12th Floor 12/30/16
Half Comma 1/30/15. 13th Floor 4/8/17
6th Floor 5/10/15 4 Years 9/18/17!!!
7th Floor 8/18/15. 15th Floor 10/26/17
2 Years 9/17/15 16th Floor 2/3/18
5 Years 9/18/18  17th Floor 5/14/18
18th Floor 08/22/2018  19th Floor 11/30/18

Offline redtrain14

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Family, hunting, fishing, running, mountain biking, swimming, building shit, and anything else that sounds like fun.
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #108 on: June 26, 2014, 11:11:00 PM »

I feel sorry for you

First person to name the indiviual wished people to Lite the most gets a prize!

Offline conbud

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-05-11
  • Interests: Tool, playing bass, XBOX, anything that goes boom, IT stuff (making the web work), my dogs
« Reply #107 on: June 26, 2014, 11:11:00 PM »

I feel sorry for you

Same kind of support he gave the new guys in Sept. Zero. Or any of the newer groups for that matter... That's leadership!
Proud quitter of the August 2014 Spitter Quitters!
Quit on May 11, 2014

"LOOT didn't forget Day 1....and never will. The day you forget Day 1...you lose." - LOOT

"Caving is NOT an option! Do something else."

Offline Remshot

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • The One
  • Quit Date: January 23, 2006
  • Interests: Family
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #106 on: June 26, 2014, 11:11:00 PM »

I feel sorry for you

Because that's the way the dialog was going.....
QSXtreme

Quit -1/23/06
HOF -5/02/06 May 2006 Drama Queens

Proverbs 18:2

"A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion."

A Quit Plan: Do you have one?

CLOSE THE DOOR. In my opinion, it?s the single most important step in your final quit. There is one moment, THE moment, when you finally let go and surrender to the quit.
After that moment, no temptation will be great enough, no lie persuasive enough to make you commit suicide by using tobacco. SportDad 1/13/05

Warm summer sun, shine kindly here;
Warm southern wind, blow softly here;
Green sod above, lie light, lie light.-
Good-night, dear heart, good-night.

Be silly, be honest, be kind

Offline bigwhitebeast

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #105 on: June 26, 2014, 11:08:00 PM »

I feel sorry for you

Offline Remshot

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • The One
  • Quit Date: January 23, 2006
  • Interests: Family
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #104 on: June 26, 2014, 11:07:00 PM »

I feel sorry for you

QSXtreme

Quit -1/23/06
HOF -5/02/06 May 2006 Drama Queens

Proverbs 18:2

"A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion."

A Quit Plan: Do you have one?

CLOSE THE DOOR. In my opinion, it?s the single most important step in your final quit. There is one moment, THE moment, when you finally let go and surrender to the quit.
After that moment, no temptation will be great enough, no lie persuasive enough to make you commit suicide by using tobacco. SportDad 1/13/05

Warm summer sun, shine kindly here;
Warm southern wind, blow softly here;
Green sod above, lie light, lie light.-
Good-night, dear heart, good-night.

Be silly, be honest, be kind

Offline conbud

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-05-11
  • Interests: Tool, playing bass, XBOX, anything that goes boom, IT stuff (making the web work), my dogs
« Reply #103 on: June 26, 2014, 11:00:00 PM »

I feel sorry for you

Proud quitter of the August 2014 Spitter Quitters!
Quit on May 11, 2014

"LOOT didn't forget Day 1....and never will. The day you forget Day 1...you lose." - LOOT

"Caving is NOT an option! Do something else."

Offline 2mch2lv4

• Quit Pro
« Reply #102 on: June 26, 2014, 10:59:00 PM »
Quote from: Nolaq

I feel sorry for you
What's sad is you were so used. Like a pawn.

He manipulated you Cindy.
You are not my friend. You have never said anything positive to me (behind the scenes) Im sorry Nolaq, can you please go back to not addressing females. I liked it better that way. If you cant say nothing nice....

Offline bigwhitebeast

• Quitting MoFo
« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2014, 10:59:00 PM »
Quote from: jost2brown
Let's get this out of the way - Cindy, I apologize - I was not specifically calling you a hypocrite, I was calling bull shit on your sudden "long term and lasting friendship" with a certain quitter. You know exactly what I am taking about. Either way, I should have continued to bite my tongue as I have been through all of this, but eventually all of the lies, half truths, and flat out attacks got the better of me.

Again, I apologize.

The hypocrisy part was just me finally losing my temper, and it should not have come out on you. There are many others who deserve that far more than you. You have always posted support with me and the three ballers in may and for that I thank you.

Sorry to bring this to your intro. Good luck and best wishes with whatever you do.
Thank you Josh. Apology accepted. Now, can you please call ff your dogs? There was no drama in my intro until you comment, so can we please go back to that? This is raising my blood pressure 'bang head'
Don't worry even though they say they don't delete posts, they will delete them for you just like they did during tittiegate 'Popcorn'

Offline 2mch2lv4

• Quit Pro
« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2014, 10:54:00 PM »
Let's get this out of the way - Cindy, I apologize - I was not specifically calling you a hypocrite, I was calling bull shit on your sudden "long term and lasting friendship" with a certain quitter. You know exactly what I am taking about. Either way, I should have continued to bite my tongue as I have been through all of this, but eventually all of the lies, half truths, and flat out attacks got the better of me.

Again, I apologize.

The hypocrisy part was just me finally losing my temper, and it should not have come out on you. There are many others who deserve that far more than you. You have always posted support with me and the three ballers in may and for that I thank you.

Sorry to bring this to your intro. Good luck and best wishes with whatever you do.
Thank you Josh. Apology accepted. Now, can you please call ff your dogs? There was no drama in my intro until you comment, so can we please go back to that? This is raising my blood pressure 'bang head'

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #99 on: June 26, 2014, 10:53:00 PM »

I feel sorry for you
What's sad is you were so used. Like a pawn.

He manipulated you Cindy.
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline 2mch2lv4

• Quit Pro
« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2014, 10:48:00 PM »

I feel sorry for you

Offline G

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #97 on: June 26, 2014, 10:47:00 PM »

Again, I apologize.

That's the j2 I know. If he makes a mistake, he owns it.

Offline J2b

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
    • May 11
  • Quit Date: 01/23/2011
  • Likes Given: 239
« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2014, 10:46:00 PM »

Again, I apologize.

The problem is not the problem.  The problem is your attitude about the problem.  Do you understand?

Draw Fire

If its too much trouble to post roll call, you could always fuck off.

Quit Group: May 11 3 Balled Quitters

• Quit: 01/23/11