Author Topic: I quit!  (Read 1072 times)

Offline Grizzly25

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Every and all sports, fishing and hunting.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I quit!
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2012, 09:43:00 PM »
Quote from: Souliman
Quote from: lhelms12
Quote from: Morgan1
Quote from: Eric71
Quote from: Wedgie
Quote from: Bruce317
Quote from: TheBeast
I'm on day 3.  The fog's lifting.
That's great, but I hope you know you're not even close to being out of the clear. If you haven't done so go to October 12 and post roll everyday. If you go to the welcome center, it'll teach you how to post roll. Posting roll is giving your word that you will not use any form of nic today.

Reach out and exchange numbers, sign up for the adopt the noob in Oct.

Get lots of water seeds, gum, hard candy and get ready for the craves because they keep comin.
Welcome Beast. Glad to have you.

Check your Inbox (1). Post roll early each and every day. Get to know your fellow quitters.

Glad to be quit with you.
Welcome aboard the quit train, all animals and beasts to the back please.

Seriously, congratulations on your decision to be a quitter. Now, man up, post up, and PM me if you need anything. I'll be with you from here on out, every day, one at a time.

Peace,
Eric71
Thats right baby - the fog is lifting. Run away from it and don't look back. Your quit is only as strong as you want it to be - so decide now if you want it or you are just going to fade away. There are a lot of great looking quitters already standing out in your group so latch onto that group and be a leader with them. Swap numbers and form alliances and support groups. You will even make some new friends. Good friends. Guys you may never meet who will have your back like you were their brother. Why? Because you ARE their brother. Embrace the quit, don't fight it. It's a glorious thing brother. Being quit is a great great feeling. Fuck the nic. Anyone can pick up a can and spit dirty black cancerous slime into a smelly ass water bottle. Not just anyone can quit though. Not everyone is badass enough - some guys aren't tough enough, some guys don't really want to quit, and some guys are just plain stupid. On the other hand, some guys ARE badass enough to take control of their own lives and addictions. This site is full of them. This thread alone has several. Listen to what people say and take what you need from it. Leave the rest. Ignore the drama and focus on your quit. Post roll everyday. Early. Period. Keep your word to your brothers and you will be just fine. 3 days will turn into 10...then 20...then 37...Take em all one day at a time. It's easy to quit for one day bro. Thats all you have to do. Worry about tomorrow when it comes. And when it DOES come, post roll and honor your word. REPEAT. REPEAT. REPEAT. REPEAT. Welcome to the quit! Eat that shit up with a giant spoon and drink the kool aid.....
Beast... everything what Morgan said!!!!!! If you don't put everything you have into this website then you will fail. I want to see you at roll in the morning!

Helms
You are in the right place brother. Lots of folks to help. We all know the pain and fight required to get through this. Lean on us.
The Beast......

You will need to be an awesme quit beast brother!

There are many great awesome people willing to help you they only ask for three things ......

1. Post first thing in the morning!
2. Keep your promise for the day!!
3. Repeat the next day!!!

If there is anything I can help you with send me a PM and i will help you to the best of my ability!
"Remember you are either getting better or getting worse, nobody stays the same!" Woody Hayes

"Winning! That's all we do around here brotha! Failure is not an option, remove it as an option and the possibilities are endless...." Bruce317 5-18-2012

"...We'll be heroes or ghosts...But we won't be turned around." Wastepanel 6-15-2012

"A QUITTER NEVER HAS TO GO THROUGH THE SUCK AGAIN!" tgafish 6-1-2012

QUIT LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

PATIENCE LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

Quit Date: 2-6-2012
HOF Date: 5-16-2012
HOF Speech

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 09:35:00 PM »
Quote from: lhelms12
That's great, but I hope you know you're not even close to being out of the clear. If you haven't done so go to October 12 and post roll everyday. If you go to the welcome center, it'll teach you how to post roll. Posting roll is giving your word that you will not use any form of nic today.

Get lots of water seeds, gum, hard candy and get ready for the craves because they keep comin.

Check your Inbox (1). Post roll early each and every day. Get to know your fellow quitters.

Seriously, congratulations on your decision to be a quitter. Now, man up, post up, and PM me if you need anything. I'll be with you from here on out, every day, one at a time.

Peace,
Eric71
Thats right baby - the fog is lifting. Run away from it and don't look back. Your quit is only as strong as you want it to be - so decide now if you want it or you are just going to fade away. There are a lot of great looking quitters already standing out in your group so latch onto that group and be a leader with them. Swap numbers and form alliances and support groups. You will even make some new friends. Good friends. Guys you may never meet who will have your back like you were their brother. Why? Because you ARE their brother. Embrace the quit, don't fight it. It's a glorious thing brother. Being quit is a great great feeling. Fuck the nic. Anyone can pick up a can and spit dirty black cancerous slime into a smelly ass water bottle. Not just anyone can quit though. Not everyone is badass enough - some guys aren't tough enough, some guys don't really want to quit, and some guys are just plain stupid. On the other hand, some guys ARE badass enough to take control of their own lives and addictions. This site is full of them. This thread alone has several. Listen to what people say and take what you need from it. Leave the rest. Ignore the drama and focus on your quit. Post roll everyday. Early. Period. Keep your word to your brothers and you will be just fine. 3 days will turn into 10...then 20...then 37...Take em all one day at a time. It's easy to quit for one day bro. Thats all you have to do. Worry about tomorrow when it comes. And when it DOES come, post roll and honor your word. REPEAT. REPEAT. REPEAT. REPEAT. Welcome to the quit! Eat that shit up with a giant spoon and drink the kool aid.....
Beast... everything what Morgan said!!!!!! If you don't put everything you have into this website then you will fail. I want to see you at roll in the morning!

Helms
You are in the right place brother. Lots of folks to help. We all know the pain and fight required to get through this. Lean on us.

Offline lhelms12

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, Fishing, Hunting, Football
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2012, 08:27:00 PM »

Peace,
Eric71

Helms
Can't is the cancer of happening.

Quit Date - 05/13/2012 5:30PM

Offline Morgan1

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-05-29
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 08:07:00 PM »

Peace,
Eric71
I have control over my quit. There's no luck involved. - Diesel2112

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline eric71

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Weight Training, Powerlifting, Kettlebells, coaching, fantasy sports
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 06:52:00 PM »

Peace,
Eric71

Offline Wedge

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 05:21:00 PM »

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 05:19:00 PM »
I'm on day 3. The fog's lifting.

Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline TheBeast

I quit!
« on: July 11, 2012, 05:14:00 PM »
I'm on day 3. The fog's lifting.