Author Topic: Done with the weak stoppage BS  (Read 2014 times)

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
Re: Done with the weak stoppage BS
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 06:38:00 AM »
Quote from: CavMan83
Quote from: D2maine
you are already on your way drink the ktc cool aide and go all in on your quit and freedom is yours! make quit your priority every day.
Murph,

What D2 said is true...make it your mission for the next few months to completely eradicate nicotine (the physical stuff's easy, the mental crap is much harder). You've already jumped in there with both feet. Continue to build that support network. Accountability + Integrity.... this system has been proven to work.

Awesome fledgling quit you've got there, brother. Quit with you today.
Great intro man. One day at a time!

Offline CavMan83

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-10
  • Interests: Bass Fishing, music, all things motorsports, National Defense
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 09:14:00 AM »
Quote from: D2maine
you are already on your way drink the ktc cool aide and go all in on your quit and freedom is yours! make quit your priority every day.
Murph,

What D2 said is true...make it your mission for the next few months to completely eradicate nicotine (the physical stuff's easy, the mental crap is much harder). You've already jumped in there with both feet. Continue to build that support network. Accountability + Integrity.... this system has been proven to work.

Awesome fledgling quit you've got there, brother. Quit with you today.

Offline D2maine

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: quit 2-19-2012!
  • Likes Given: 95
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 05:59:00 AM »

Offline murphy384

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-05-31
  • Interests: Movies. TV. Podcasts. Tech. Video Games. Adventuring. Traveling.
  • Likes Given: 0
Done with the weak stoppage BS
« on: June 03, 2015, 12:02:00 AM »
I lost track of the number of times I've "quit" and found some excuse to buy another can or bum a dip off a friend. I would ninja dip around the people I care about most. My actions were being driven by my addiction and I knew it. But not now.

This time I'm not stopping. I'm quitting. I'm confident because I'm angry. I'm angry that I am an addict and I let something control me and it's no ones fault but my own. I've gotten through these first 3 days fueled by this anger and with help from those in this community who have already reached out.

I found KTC last night and I am in. Posting roll. Getting digits. Reading everything I can. It's amazing the level of support I feel from this place already and I want to stand strong with this awesome group of quitters and wave the bird at my addiction and past weakness. One day at a time.

Thanks to KTC and those I've met and am excited to meet.