Author Topic: Finally going to do this...  (Read 6472 times)

Offline jhaenel23

• Quitter
  • Interests: Kicking the Nic Bitch's Ass every day!!Staying in the QUIT, And helping all of my KTC Brothers to do the same!!
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Finally going to do this...
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2013, 02:45:00 PM »
Sorry Quit peeps! I have been MIA past couple days but I just got done reading this thread and I am liking the quit!! I quit with you brother!!!
Stay in the Q.U.I.T*********Fuck the NIC!!" Jhaenel23
"Freedom is like your Soul going Commando!" Scowick
"Losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen!!" John Mason
"If its too much trouble to post roll, You can always Fuck Off!!" J2B
HOF Speech
Sounds Of Madness
QUIT 10-22-12
HOF 1-29-13
Post with Da Jackwagins!!

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2013, 12:38:00 PM »
Quote from: Dlee3
It was fake rage. Never knew this shit could actually be a little bit fun. Noticed last night that my entire tongue was even completely pink again. Need to go get me a yeast infection!! :P
Diesel is always ready!! Unless he is space docking with DAG!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Dlee3

• Quitter
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2013, 11:59:00 AM »
It was fake rage. Never knew this shit could actually be a little bit fun. Noticed last night that my entire tongue was even completely pink again. Need to go get me a yeast infection!! :P

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2013, 11:07:00 AM »
So who do I cuss out and thoroughly lambaste for not giving me 100% roll posting on the Google doc associated with April '13? Haven't missed a day but I'm showing up as 90% and I am PISSED!! (okay, so not really.) I refuse to get a B on my quit, however. I'm in grad school and have straight A's through 7 classes and I'm getting a B trying to quit dipping and this shit is ten times as hard as school. Other than that, have a great day, guys.
That is the fire I love to see! Your doing 100%! Check with those doing your spreedsheet, you may have gotten bumped. I had some major rage on day 7  8 and was ready to kill someone. Remember we are here!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Dlee3

• Quitter
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2013, 10:40:00 AM »
On second glance, NOBODY is at 100%. Perhaps it'll fix itself tonight.

Offline Dlee3

• Quitter
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2013, 10:03:00 AM »
So who do I cuss out and thoroughly lambaste for not giving me 100% roll posting on the Google doc associated with April '13? Haven't missed a day but I'm showing up as 90% and I am PISSED!! (okay, so not really.) I refuse to get a B on my quit, however. I'm in grad school and have straight A's through 7 classes and I'm getting a B trying to quit dipping and this shit is ten times as hard as school. Other than that, have a great day, guys.

Offline Sharsky

• Quitter
  • Uh huh huh huh huh huh
  • Quit Date: 10/12/12
  • Interests: Camping, Biking (mountain and road), BBQ'ing, and puppy activities
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 08:50:00 AM »
Dude.......that's some gooood shit right there!
January '13 Jackwagins
Quit Date:  October 12, 2012

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2013, 11:21:00 PM »
So with day two almost in the books, me and the kid are eating dinner tonight and I get up to wash the dishes. Here's the conversation:

Kid - "Daddy, I wrote a song."
Me - "Oh yeah? Sing it for me."
The kid starts trying to come up with something she probably never wrote and says, "Well, I don't remember anything but the chorus."
Me - "Well that works. Sing it for me."

And here is the freaking timely chorus to this made up song on the second day of my quit: "If you believe in your life, if you believe you're going to have a good life, you'll have a good life."

She sang that twice and I had to leave the room.... to write it down so I wouldn't forget it. Unbelievable timeliness, unbelievable kid!!!
Believe my man. Believe you can quit this shit. Not always gonna be easy but it will always be worth it. I'm proud to be quit with you today.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline sporticus

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 7/15/2012
  • Interests: Golf, Running, playing dumb, being dumber
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2013, 08:53:00 PM »
So with day two almost in the books, me and the kid are eating dinner tonight and I get up to wash the dishes. Here's the conversation:

The kid starts trying to come up with something she probably never wrote and says, "Well, I don't remember anything but the chorus."

And here is the freaking timely chorus to this made up song on the second day of my quit: "If you believe in your life, if you believe you're going to have a good life, you'll have a good life."

She sang that twice and I had to leave the room.... to write it down so I wouldn't forget it. Unbelievable timeliness, unbelievable kid!!!
Fantastic! Hold onto that moment. I don't believe that was a coincidence.

Offline Dlee3

• Quitter
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2013, 08:50:00 PM »

Offline MikeWC

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: bowhunting, muscle cars, camping, family
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2013, 01:36:00 PM »
You have made a great choice, welcome to a great site with the best people! Scroll down and read what Evil_Won wrote again, that hits it right on the head. Don't be afraid to reach out, we have all been there and we all promise one day at a time. Mike

Offline Percymiller

• Quitter
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2013, 11:54:00 AM »
Day 2 brother...piece of pie! Stay strong

Offline Dlee3

• Quitter
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2013, 11:45:00 AM »
You guys are awesome already. Thanks for every word. Got in the bed last night with a bottle of water and my Ipad and downloaded the newest Mitch Albom book called the Timekeeper, I think. Kept stopping to get on here and read quitter stories and cried several times. This is some hard shit, but I made it through day one. Slept like broken glass was in my bed, but I laid there all night. Thanks again, guys.

Offline vh5150

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2013, 10:55:00 AM »
Welcome to KTC. If you are serious about quitting, then this is the place. We're here for you. Make sure you post roll everyday. This keeps you accountable to the guys that are quitting with you. Get to know them and exchange digits, pm, email, etc. If you need anything, pm me.
Romans 10:9 - That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Offline KC Bronco

• Quitter
  • Interests: Family time, Bass & Catfish fishing, golf, coaching baseball, drinking beer with friends and family, reading World War II books, Denver Broncos and Kansas Jayhawks
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2013, 10:16:00 AM »
Welcome Denton! Congrats on your quit. I'm still a newbie on Day 47....but I'm a grinder. 25 years can a day guy here. I remember someone reached out to me on day 3 or 4 of Quit to see how I was doing. I told him I was doing ok and I was in it for the long haul. He said only Quit for today. Don't chew today. Wake up tomorrow and do it all over again. That stuck with me.

Your story is touching. There are a lot of people that have your back here. You can do it brother. One day at time. I have young children too and would take a bullet for them. But I will not kill myself anymore with chew....

Congrats again. You can do this......Post your roll every day. KC Bronco
?People want to see the car crash instead of the race. But, when you're the one in the car that's crashing, it's not much fun. I'm enjoying the race.?
? Nikki Sixx, Motley Crue