Author Topic: 3rd times a charm.. right?  (Read 1429 times)

Offline CopeStraightDownTheDrain

• Quit Date: 2016-03-16
  • Interests: Fishing, hunting, trucks, cars, country music, dirtbikes, quitting tobacco everyday!
  • Likes Given: 0
3rd times a charm.. right?
« on: March 16, 2016, 11:31:00 PM »
So, I'm ready. I'm tired of having a sore mouth, dipping instead of eating, and not feeling like myself anymore. I started dipping to try to cope (no pun intended) with anxiety. It seemed to have help, but now I'm right back to my anxiety filled days. Sores, bumps, spots in my mouth, you name it and the anxiety associated with it goes through the roof. I've quit twice before and I'm ready to start fresh tomorrow! I'm ready to live my life the way it was before and I'm ready to stop taking 2 hour "shits" rather than spend that time with my family or girlfriend. I'm tired of living life in a can.. dirty fingers, bad breath, sore mouth, all that BS. I'm ready to live my life free, take control again, and get my life on track. Being 20, you'll probably think quitting will be a breeze for me. I've been dipping for almost 3 years everyday, almost a can a day here lately, so I'm just as addicted as the next guy. My trouble before was caving.. maybe I just didn't want it, I'm not sure. Now I want it more than ever! I want to wake up and eat breakfast instead of popping a dip in. I want to eat dinner and desert instead of dinner and a dip. I've lost a lot of motivation. I find myself locked in my room for hours at night dipping and being away from my family, (even though they know) just so they don't have to deal with it. That time is up, I'm ready to change. I'm ready to become a new man and transform my lifestyle. I'm talking a full life makeover. No pop, no dip, exercise more, trade the truck in for a Subaru, and live life to the fullest. I want to have a blog associated with my journey on YouTube as well so I can refer people to this site and give them inspiration to quit too! I just took out my last dip, the can is empty and I plan on giving the other four in my log away tomorrow at work! I was waiting for Cope mint, and it isn't as good as I remember, so it's not worth it anymore.. was it ever? NO! But I'm just now realizing that. I hope you guys can inspire me to stay on the right pace and keep up and I won't let you down! I'm ready for a new job, but who wants to hire someone who can keep their mouth empty? I'm just ready to kick the addiction.. Fuck nicotine and fuck tobacco! I'm done..