Author Topic: I"m in- just found my way  (Read 31629 times)

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: I"m in- just found my way
« Reply #270 on: October 23, 2014, 01:49:00 AM »
You are a badass and I am glad to know you.

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
  • A failure to plan is a plan to fail!
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2014
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Motorcycle Touring, White Water Sports, Cooking/Grilling/Smoking (Food), Anything Outdoors and Go Steelers!
  • Likes Given: 232
« Reply #269 on: October 22, 2014, 10:11:00 PM »
Quote from: copingwithoutcopen
Quote from: Doc
Quote from: gmann
Quote from: THansen2413
Quote from: Jubella
Quote from: Mthomas3824
Quote from: 30isEnuff
Quote from: Krusty
Quote from: Done4Me
Quote from: starr_78
Quote from: Bigwhitebeast
Quote from: pbrain04
Quote from: Scowick65
Quote from: CBird65
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: Ginet
Quote from: traumagnet
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: sh4string
Quote from: Winter Green
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: derk40
Quote from: Smeds
Quote from: Raider
Quote from: mogul
Quote from: MN_Ben
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: Diesel2112
Quote from: brettlees
It has been since 5th grade that I last went a full year without putting the poison genetically engineered to hook me weed in my mouth. Every summer we boys would do what it took to get some so we could be like our hero rodeo and baseball stars. I'm so happy be celebrating this milestone I can hardly know what to say. So grateful. What a blessing to have a chance to do it right. As was being discussed in the small text circle I love quitting in, this is my one quit, I'm keeping it. I love it. I don't know if I'd ever get another chance if I messed this one up.

I sincerely want to thank everyone who had helped me in the past year. If you've posted in this intro, that's you. If we've exchanged pm's or texts, that's you. Whether you are still active on this site or not. If you welcomed me into your discussions in your roll or the rare times I've hit chat, that's you. If you've taken the time to meet with me in person, you have even more appreciation and honor from me. I've tried to let others who inspired me know too- if I've let you know you helped me, I thank you too. Really, it was knowledge about addiction, and the support from other quitters, that got me this far this time. Im in this for good, starting again tomorrow. Who's in with me? Let's go!
5th grade... WOW.

Nice 365, B. Keep it rolling!!!
This is the kinda stuff to keep bumped up to the top! Way to go brutha! Damn proud to have been one of those to have met you!

Rock. On!
Congrats on a year brother. Proud to know you.
Congrats Brett! I am proud of you and want to thank you for all your support and inspiration. One year is such a great accomplishment. Love you man.
Congrats!!

Proud to be quit with you
I'm quit with ya Brettlees. Thank you for being here to support us all. You make the difference.
Congrats to you. Glad to be quit with you
Quitting with you bro, huge congrats!
Congrats on owning your life for a year! Proud to be quit with you today!
Honored to quit with you today Brett! You are bad ass.
Nice job brettles. Dont lock the door, im on my way up
You are my brother! Thanks for being a solid friend and congrats!!! 1 year rocks!!
Thank you for your support on my quit Brett, and enjoy your next dip free trip around the sun!
holy shit a guy turns around for a minute and there is another one getting through the one year door....sorry late damn dude you have rocked this quit....not only yours but I have seen your helping hand in several other quitters....

You did it right you didn't try stealing the spot light off young quitters you embedded yourself in their quits.

Strong work bro proud to have you in my corner
Hell yes to one year Brett!
Congrats on one year, since we first met there was not a doubt in my mind that you were Quit. No questions, no excuses and caving is not an option. The quit force is strong in this one and I am damn proud to call him my friend and brother.
:wood
Nice done you're a lapper now
Nice!
quit with you Brett...nicely done
Awesome work Mister!
Woop Woop! 365 days of kickin' ass! Way to go brother
Congrats on a full year!
365...Wow -- outstanding, bro!

Thanks for the support and guidance along the way -- a true asset to KTC.

Proud of You!
Takes stones to reach the milestones.
Cheers.
I can't add much more than, "You are a fighter"! Stay quit and keep it up. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. You have the formula of quit.

Congrats.
Haven't really talked to ya on here, but 365 is nothing to shake a stick at.

Congrats, man!
First off, a huge congrats brother! What a big milestone today is!

Secondly, thank you for making a difference in my quit. Your constant support and concern is what has me able to say today, "I am quit". It's evident from the outpouring you received today, that you have impacted MANY MORE more people on here.

It's an awesome day for you, and everyone who supports you. I celebrate with you today, Brett!
Congrats. Ain't a day on the calendar you can't whip.
Nice job, Bret. Only thing better than quit 1 year is 1 year + 1 day.
'party2'
Awesomeness! Congratulations on 1 year.

Offline copingwithoutcopen

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #268 on: October 22, 2014, 10:03:00 PM »
Quote from: Doc
It has been since 5th grade that I last went a full year without putting the poison genetically engineered to hook me weed in my mouth. Every summer we boys would do what it took to get some so we could be like our hero rodeo and baseball stars. I'm so happy be celebrating this milestone I can hardly know what to say. So grateful. What a blessing to have a chance to do it right. As was being discussed in the small text circle I love quitting in, this is my one quit, I'm keeping it. I love it. I don't know if I'd ever get another chance if I messed this one up.

I sincerely want to thank everyone who had helped me in the past year. If you've posted in this intro, that's you. If we've exchanged pm's or texts, that's you. Whether you are still active on this site or not. If you welcomed me into your discussions in your roll or the rare times I've hit chat, that's you. If you've taken the time to meet with me in person, you have even more appreciation and honor from me. I've tried to let others who inspired me know too- if I've let you know you helped me, I thank you too. Really, it was knowledge about addiction, and the support from other quitters, that got me this far this time. Im in this for good, starting again tomorrow. Who's in with me? Let's go!
5th grade... WOW.

This is the kinda stuff to keep bumped up to the top! Way to go brutha! Damn proud to have been one of those to have met you!

Rock. On!
Congrats Brett! I am proud of you and want to thank you for all your support and inspiration. One year is such a great accomplishment. Love you man.
Congrats!!

I'm quit with ya Brettlees. Thank you for being here to support us all. You make the difference.
You are my brother! Thanks for being a solid friend and congrats!!! 1 year rocks!!
Thank you for your support on my quit Brett, and enjoy your next dip free trip around the sun!
holy shit a guy turns around for a minute and there is another one getting through the one year door....sorry late damn dude you have rocked this quit....not only yours but I have seen your helping hand in several other quitters....

You did it right you didn't try stealing the spot light off young quitters you embedded yourself in their quits.

Congrats on one year, since we first met there was not a doubt in my mind that you were Quit. No questions, no excuses and caving is not an option. The quit force is strong in this one and I am damn proud to call him my friend and brother.
Nice!
Awesome work Mister!
Congrats on a full year!

Proud of You!
Cheers.
I can't add much more than, "You are a fighter"! Stay quit and keep it up. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. You have the formula of quit.

Congrats.

Congrats, man!

Secondly, thank you for making a difference in my quit. Your constant support and concern is what has me able to say today, "I am quit". It's evident from the outpouring you received today, that you have impacted MANY MORE more people on here.

It's an awesome day for you, and everyone who supports you. I celebrate with you today, Brett!
'party2'

Offline Doc Chewfree

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-02-06
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #267 on: October 22, 2014, 09:52:00 PM »

5th grade... WOW.

Rock. On!
Congrats!!

Nice!
Awesome work Mister!
Congrats on a full year!

Proud of You!
Cheers.

Congrats.

Congrats, man!

Brave men are honored, rich men are envied, powerful men are feared, but only a man with character is trusted
Quit on Feb. 6, 2014

Offline G

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #266 on: October 22, 2014, 09:35:00 PM »

5th grade... WOW.

Rock. On!
Congrats!!

Nice!
Awesome work Mister!
Congrats on a full year!

Proud of You!
Cheers.

Congrats.

Congrats, man!

Offline Banjosteve

• Quitter
  • Interests: playing banjo and guitar, fly fishing , hiking, biking. My kids.
« Reply #265 on: October 22, 2014, 09:20:00 PM »
Congrats on a year Brett. Keep paddling faster.

Offline THansen2413

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2017-03-03
  • Interests: Vikings, Gophers, Wild. Enjoy running in the warm months.
« Reply #264 on: October 22, 2014, 07:05:00 PM »

5th grade... WOW.

Rock. On!
Congrats!!

Nice!
Awesome work Mister!
Congrats on a full year!

Proud of You!
Cheers.

Congrats.

Congrats, man!

Quitters I've met in person : Keddy, boelker62, Big Brother Jack, baitbanjo, SirDerek, Chewie, Scowick65, theo3wood, mcarmo44, MonsterEMT, Bronc, dforbes, rocketman, Lance from SD, kdip, wastepanel, quitspit, basshaug, greenspidy, 30yrAddict, btdogboy, cmark, chrisTKE1982, Jeffro Dolfie, Clampy, carlh2o, JGlav, ReWire, Chewrouski_Philly, Sranger999, walterwhite, DWEIRICK, spit cup, FranPro, ericfluck

Offline Jubs

• Quitter
  • Interests: Baseball, sports, food, music, and naps.
« Reply #263 on: October 22, 2014, 05:15:00 PM »

5th grade... WOW.

Rock. On!
Congrats!!

Nice!
Awesome work Mister!
Congrats on a full year!

Proud of You!
Cheers.

Congrats.

Congrats, man!

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #262 on: October 22, 2014, 05:11:00 PM »

5th grade... WOW.

Rock. On!
Congrats!!

Nice!
Awesome work Mister!
Congrats on a full year!

Proud of You!
Cheers.

Congrats.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #261 on: October 22, 2014, 05:06:00 PM »

5th grade... WOW.

Rock. On!
Congrats!!

Nice!
Awesome work Mister!
Congrats on a full year!

Proud of You!
Cheers.
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline Krusty

• Quitter
« Reply #260 on: October 22, 2014, 04:48:00 PM »

5th grade... WOW.

Rock. On!
Congrats!!

Nice!
Awesome work Mister!
Congrats on a full year!

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
« Reply #259 on: October 22, 2014, 11:50:00 AM »

5th grade... WOW.

Rock. On!
Congrats!!

Nice!
Awesome work Mister!
Congrats on a full year!

Offline starr_78

• Quitter
  • Interests: Way too much football, golf, real wrestling not pro, and hockey. I like to go pheasant hunting and shooting all sorts of guns. Cooking and eating are two more big hobbies of mine haha.
« Reply #258 on: October 22, 2014, 11:01:00 AM »
Quote from: Winter

5th grade... WOW.

Rock. On!
Congrats!!

Nice!
Awesome work Mister!

Offline bigwhitebeast

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #257 on: October 22, 2014, 10:58:00 AM »

5th grade... WOW.

Rock. On!
Congrats!!

Nice!
Awesome work Mister!

Offline pbrain04

• Quitter
« Reply #256 on: October 22, 2014, 10:55:00 AM »

5th grade... WOW.

Rock. On!
Congrats!!

Nice!