Author Topic: About to go insane  (Read 2125 times)

Offline EFNKodiak

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-02-27
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: About to go insane
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2013, 06:32:00 AM »
Rednc - way to dump that junk and choose to quit. The next few days are going to suck, but just start off by quitting one day at a time. It's worth it.

Offline Scottm1682

• Quitter
  • Interests: Gardening, Gaming - Ps3 and Xbox, work work work. Like big trucks and old cars. Camping-hiking- backpacking.
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2013, 06:21:00 AM »
Stay strong and keep up the quit

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2013, 12:38:00 AM »
Red, post roll!!
Glad you dumped the shit. I remember setting by the toilet dumping 3 cans and ending my evil affair.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2013, 11:40:00 PM »
Whatever the future holds is something we can't control.

We control our actions right now.

I am quit and fucking happy about it.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2013, 09:00:00 PM »
Quote from: Redncfootball
Just want to thank everyone for giving me the balls to dump that fresh can down the toilet. I have been eating sunflower seeds all day and seems to help me slightly. Almost through the first day. Is this the hardest day to make it through?
Honestly...probably not. But...you're here, you started, might as well push yourself. We can give you some balls, but eventually you will have to grow a pair, which you will if you stay quit and lean on us.

What's you're story man? Let us get to know you a little bit. Don't glory hole us.

Where you from, how long you been posioning yourself, why do you want to quit?

Paint us a picture....
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline copingwithoutcopen

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2013, 08:31:00 PM »
Quote from: serenityfirefly
What do you say to someone who has made it to 6 weeks before but didn't finish. At that point, it's supposed to get easier. Right? I suppose, push for 50 days...and then 100.
I'd say just finish today. Make your promise and honor it all day. Make it again tomorrow. We may never finish but we sure as shit are quit today.

Offline serenityfirefly

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2013, 06:37:00 PM »
What do you say to someone who has made it to 6 weeks before but didn't finish. At that point, it's supposed to get easier. Right? I suppose, push for 50 days...and then 100.

Offline mich 34

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: reading, hunting, fishing, above all - spending time with the wife and kids (when they are being good!!)
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2013, 06:19:00 PM »
Just want to thank everyone for giving me the balls to dump that fresh can down the toilet. I have been eating sunflower seeds all day and seems to help me slightly. Almost through the first day. Is this the hardest day to make it through?
the first 3 were all a bitch for me -hell, the first week wasn't fun but it will get better. This is not the same for everyone but it seems like it's pretty close to the same for a bunch of guys, there is a timeline of what to expect here: http://www.killthecan.org/yourquit/what.asp
my intro
QD 07-19-2012
Group - Roctober Madmen Post with some Madmen (and women)
HOF 10-27-12 HOF Speech
2nd Floor 2-4-13, 3rd Floor 5-15-13
1 year of freedom - 7-19-2013. Thank you KTC
4th Floor 8-23-13, 5th Floor 12-1-13, 6th Floor 3-11-14, 7th Floor 6-19-14, 8th Floor 9-27-14, 9th Floor 1-5-15

Offline Redncfootball

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2013, 06:15:00 PM »

Offline mich 34

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: reading, hunting, fishing, above all - spending time with the wife and kids (when they are being good!!)
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2013, 05:45:00 PM »
I was going to give you some damn good advice but I see several others have beat me to the punch. Looks like the balls in your court.
my intro
QD 07-19-2012
Group - Roctober Madmen Post with some Madmen (and women)
HOF 10-27-12 HOF Speech
2nd Floor 2-4-13, 3rd Floor 5-15-13
1 year of freedom - 7-19-2013. Thank you KTC
4th Floor 8-23-13, 5th Floor 12-1-13, 6th Floor 3-11-14, 7th Floor 6-19-14, 8th Floor 9-27-14, 9th Floor 1-5-15

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2013, 05:00:00 PM »
Quote from: copenhaten
Im about 14 hours without a dip and i am literally going crazy. I have a headache i cant stop thinking about chew and im real ancy. I have a can of copenhagen sitting next to me and i am doing everything i can not to touch it. This quitting shit is no joke. I always thought people were exaggerating
FLUSH IT DUDE!! You will be glad you did.
You would be wise to get rid of it!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Remember how bad it sux so you will never have to repeat it.

You can do this....
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline copenhaten

• Quit King
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 04:38:00 PM »
Im about 14 hours without a dip and i am literally going crazy. I have a headache i cant stop thinking about chew and im real ancy. I have a can of copenhagen sitting next to me and i am doing everything i can not to touch it. This quitting shit is no joke. I always thought people were exaggerating
FLUSH IT DUDE!! You will be glad you did.

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 04:27:00 PM »
DUMP THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!! Why would you even want to play unless you really don't want to quit?

Grab your balls and man up, let us help you brother, but you gotta get your arms around this first. LETS do this, I quit with you today.

Offline cdmavs41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Dallas Mavericks/Cowboys, Ohio State, boxing, being outside, beer
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 04:27:00 PM »
Quote from: wastepanel
Dump it.

In the toilet.

Now.

Then come back. We've got such wonders to show you.
+1, dump that dip in the toilet. Not the trash because you will end up digging it out, pinch by pinch. I know I have. Dude, we're only about 30 minutes away from 5 here on the East coast. That's quitting time for a lot of folks. Once works ends you should go home and sleep off the rest of the day. Just get this first day in the books and then we'll worry about tomorrow. But we can't help you until you help yourself (that sounds so fucking cliche I know).
Mr. Skoal, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 04:25:00 PM »
Throw it out! Don't throw it out, FLUSH IT! What are you waiting for?

You think you are going to remain quit playing Russian Roulette? This is a battle that will never end and your life is at stake.

Click on the Welcome Center and start reading.

Help yourself and we will help you, but YOU need to do this.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."