Author Topic: About to go insane  (Read 2123 times)

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
Re: About to go insane
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 04:22:00 PM »
Quote from: Redncfootball
Im about 14 hours without a dip and i am literally going crazy. I have a headache i cant stop thinking about chew and im real ancy. I have a can of copenhagen sitting next to me and i am doing everything i can not to touch it. This quitting shit is no joke. I always thought people were exaggerating
Dump it.

In the toilet.

Now.

Then come back. We've got such wonders to show you.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline Redncfootball

• Likes Given: 0
About to go insane
« on: March 26, 2013, 04:16:00 PM »
Im about 14 hours without a dip and i am literally going crazy. I have a headache i cant stop thinking about chew and im real ancy. I have a can of copenhagen sitting next to me and i am doing everything i can not to touch it. This quitting shit is no joke. I always thought people were exaggerating