Author Topic: I am quitting  (Read 16311 times)

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I am quitting
« Reply #117 on: January 30, 2014, 02:14:00 PM »
Quote from: jlud007
Quote from: Scowick65
Quote from: T-Cell
Quote from: srans
Quote from: apogeeammo
Quote from: ppolcyn
First of all, fuck you.

I have been reading through as much of this site as I can.

Right now, I am pissed off like a motherfucker.

I just read through a bunch of the HOF speeches and a lot were made well after I fucked up and gave up.

Not mad at you guys; mad at myself.

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. I should be celebrating my two years quit. But no, I had to do it my way: Half-assed. Granted, I had some real rough shit happen in that time, but if I would have listened, I could have made it through even the two back surgeries.

FUCK ME!

Any rook reading this please, take my fucking advice. DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!!! So you dont have to do what I am doing.
Hey man! I am a rook with 30 days and I AM doing what you are doing...putting all of the things we've done in the past in the broken rear view mirror and looking ahead!

ODAAT - quitting with your angry ass today! cowboy
You don't have to look far for another idiot around here my friend. You are seeing the light bro. Good to hear. Quit with you today.
Another one of those idiots here. It took me 38 years of lying to myself before I was ready to quit. Shit, that is more time than half of the membership has been alive...
I really beat the hell out of myself about it too, around the number of days you have in. It fuels the rage.
But you simply can't change the past. All you can do is ensure you don't return to being that idiot user.
The great thing about the mind of an addict is we can fool ourselves for years...but once we get it. We get it. Start bringing the quit. Spread the word, the nic bitch is a liar.
23 years I gave to the nic bitch, $33,000 give or take....yeah I'm an idiot too....

One day at a time kicking the nic bitch's ass man, thats all we got!

Keep up the good work, keep getting the anger out it will pass. PM if you need another number for support brother!
You are doing it now, and that is all that matters. Most of us turned good quits into stoppages before. Just keep doing what you are doing. I am quit with you all day.

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #116 on: January 30, 2014, 01:59:00 PM »
Quote from: Scowick65
First of all, fuck you.

I just read through a bunch of the HOF speeches and a lot were made well after I fucked up and gave up.

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. I should be celebrating my two years quit. But no, I had to do it my way: Half-assed. Granted, I had some real rough shit happen in that time, but if I would have listened, I could have made it through even the two back surgeries.

FUCK ME!

Any rook reading this please, take my fucking advice. DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!!! So you dont have to do what I am doing.
Hey man! I am a rook with 30 days and I AM doing what you are doing...putting all of the things we've done in the past in the broken rear view mirror and looking ahead!

You don't have to look far for another idiot around here my friend. You are seeing the light bro. Good to hear. Quit with you today.
Another one of those idiots here. It took me 38 years of lying to myself before I was ready to quit. Shit, that is more time than half of the membership has been alive...
I really beat the hell out of myself about it too, around the number of days you have in. It fuels the rage.
But you simply can't change the past. All you can do is ensure you don't return to being that idiot user.
The great thing about the mind of an addict is we can fool ourselves for years...but once we get it. We get it. Start bringing the quit. Spread the word, the nic bitch is a liar.
23 years I gave to the nic bitch, $33,000 give or take....yeah I'm an idiot too....

One day at a time kicking the nic bitch's ass man, thats all we got!

Keep up the good work, keep getting the anger out it will pass. PM if you need another number for support brother!

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #115 on: January 30, 2014, 01:42:00 PM »
First of all, fuck you.

FUCK ME!

Offline T-Cell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-02-10
  • Interests: Flyfishing, ice hockey (go Avs, go Pioneers!).Wife Sandra, 2 adult kids.
« Reply #114 on: January 30, 2014, 12:53:00 PM »
First of all, fuck you.

FUCK ME!

Fish, eat, sleep. Repeat.
quit date 2/10/12
HOF date 5/19/12
1 Year 2/10/13
2 Years 2/10/14
8th Floor 4/19/14

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #113 on: January 30, 2014, 12:42:00 PM »
First of all, fuck you.

FUCK ME!

Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline apogeeammo

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-01-01
  • Interests: Family, Cooking, Guns, Music!Favorite bands - Tool, Radiohead, and Queens of the Stoneage
« Reply #112 on: January 30, 2014, 12:01:00 PM »
First of all, fuck you.

FUCK ME!

--Focus on Remedies, Not Faults - Jack Nicklaus
--Do or Do Not, There is NO Try - Yoda
--Recalculating! - The GPS bitch!
--462 Just ahead of me! - Maynard

HOF 4/10/2014

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
« Reply #111 on: January 30, 2014, 11:47:00 AM »
First of all, fuck you.

FUCK ME!

You may not necessarily need the support, but others most definitely do. Be a shining beacon for others. Blaze the path for them to follow!!!

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
« Reply #110 on: January 30, 2014, 10:55:00 AM »
i did promise to not use today
You may not necessarily need the support, but others most definitely do. Be a shining beacon for others. Blaze the path for them to follow!!!

Offline T-Cell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-02-10
  • Interests: Flyfishing, ice hockey (go Avs, go Pioneers!).Wife Sandra, 2 adult kids.
« Reply #109 on: January 30, 2014, 10:34:00 AM »
Quote from: CBird65
Quote from: mogul
I think that is cool.  You know, and I get that
Yes quitting is the hardest thing most of us have ever done but it is also one of the most rewarding.... BUT ..... your quit only grows and strengthens by the amount of effort you put into it.

Post Roll Call Every Damn Day
Extra Energy - pay it forward or backward
Rinse and Repeat
Yes, some people suck, even some quitters.
Take what you need, ignore the rest. Part of peer accountability is sharing. Write to your intro or not, that is a choice. Posting roll is not a choice if you want to be a quitter here...
Fish, eat, sleep. Repeat.
quit date 2/10/12
HOF date 5/19/12
1 Year 2/10/13
2 Years 2/10/14
8th Floor 4/19/14

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 710
« Reply #108 on: January 30, 2014, 08:22:00 AM »
Quote from: mogul
I think that is cool. You know, and I get that
Yes quitting is the hardest thing most of us have ever done but it is also one of the most rewarding.... BUT ..... your quit only grows and strengthens by the amount of effort you put into it.

Post Roll Call Every Damn Day
Extra Energy - pay it forward or backward
Rinse and Repeat
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #107 on: January 30, 2014, 12:06:00 AM »
I think that is cool. You know, and I get that

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
« Reply #106 on: January 30, 2014, 12:04:00 AM »
Fuck people. I am still gonna post roll. Just done typing shit.

CTFO

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2014, 11:22:00 PM »
As a newbie pre HOF er. I get it. There is no win. We all must go to our maker, might as well help it along. should we just help tie the noose in the rope? Why don't we give up at first breath? Get laid and die like the mayfly? Wait til the pains of age start and then just call it quits?

WE DONT DO THIS BECAUSE AROUND THE CORNER THAT WE CANT SEE IS A WIN, A NEW GRANDCHILD, A MOMENT OF ENLIGHTENMENT, A REASON WE ARE NEEDED, OUR PURPOSE LIVED OVER AND OVER, A FIGHT FOR LIFE BECAUSE WE WERE MEANT TO LIVE. FLOP LIKE A FUCKING FISH ON DRY LAND, FLAP YOUR WINGS LIKE A DOWNED BIRD, GIVE IT ALL YOU HAVE SO THERE WILL BE NO REGRETS. then, easily and without thought you may go away.

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #104 on: January 29, 2014, 10:30:00 PM »
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
i am done.
What do you mean by that? Just curious.
Done posting
Why?
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline JayDubya

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-09-11
« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2014, 07:49:00 PM »
i am done.
What do you mean by that? Just curious.
Done posting
For how long?
You going to wimp out,, take the easy road, take the road back to slavery?
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.