Author Topic: I am quitting  (Read 16295 times)

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I am quitting
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2014, 10:17:00 AM »
Well, then help me
You may not necessarily need the support, but others most definitely do. Be a shining beacon for others. Blaze the path for them to follow!!!

Offline Coach Steve

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Being quit. Staying quit. Pretty much just quitting like fuck.
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2014, 10:08:00 AM »
Quote from: T-Cell
Quote from: ppolcyn
Thanks for the support.
The support is there for the taking my friend, but you do have to reach for it.
You on the other hand still are acting all macho hostile with the concept that others can help you be accountable if you let them. In my book that means your are damn near quitting on your own while being surrounded by bad ass quitters willing to help.
I have never figured out why people show up on this forum but refuse to follow the recipe layed out here. It is proven to work, yet some insist on doing it "their" way despite ZERO chance their way works (otherwise they would be quit).
We just want to make sure you're comfortable....
Make Your Decision

Offline T-Cell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-02-10
  • Interests: Flyfishing, ice hockey (go Avs, go Pioneers!).Wife Sandra, 2 adult kids.
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2014, 09:59:00 AM »
Thanks for the support.
The support is there for the taking my friend, but you do have to reach for it.
You on the other hand still are acting all macho hostile with the concept that others can help you be accountable if you let them. In my book that means your are damn near quitting on your own while being surrounded by bad ass quitters willing to help.
I have never figured out why people show up on this forum but refuse to follow the recipe layed out here. It is proven to work, yet some insist on doing it "their" way despite ZERO chance their way works (otherwise they would be quit).
Fish, eat, sleep. Repeat.
quit date 2/10/12
HOF date 5/19/12
1 Year 2/10/13
2 Years 2/10/14
8th Floor 4/19/14

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2014, 09:47:00 AM »
Thanks for the support.
You may not necessarily need the support, but others most definitely do. Be a shining beacon for others. Blaze the path for them to follow!!!

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2014, 08:36:00 PM »
Quote from: ERDVM
Quote from: Coach
Quote from: SirDerek
Quote from: CBird65
leave the attitude and the excuses at the door.  Post roll every damn day and invest in your quit by building relationships in here to help you protect your quit.  If you want to blow everyone off w the tough guy, whoa is me, I have problems no one else faces you might seriously reconsider the whole accountability thing that this brotherhood demands.

Is this how much your quit is worth to you -  please re-think and repost  in Apr 14 and in May 12  remember those guys???
To answer the three questions:

1. What happened? I caved
2. Why? I was not strong enough to deal with not being able to work or walk
3. Changes? I can comfortably walk and work now. and I understand that each person is struggling just as I am; but together we can make it
Ok here is another chance for an education because if you do not learn from this past incident then how can you really ensure yourself some success as you move forward.

"What happened? I caved" - well no sh*t, but better explain yourself. What was the situation. What were you doing, who all was around. Remember that a lot is the situation that you put yourself in. Maybe a thought to stay away from this situation in the future.????

"Why? I was not strong enough to deal with not being able to work or walk" - ok a little better, but why not strong? What did you NOT DO? Come on look deep inside.

I will not respond to the 3rd item other than you need to think about it more. If you do not plan to keep from failing, you will fail.

Now I the time, you have fallen, but how you get back up will say a heck of a lot more about you....lets have it say good things
If quitting were easy, we wouldn't need KTC. Fuck comfortable. I'll take alive and cancer free over comfortable any day of the week. Apparently you're more concerned with being comfortable. Fuck that.
The only thing interesting thing in this thread is seeing some of the OGs of the Old School offering ppPaul their help 2 years ago. I still get goosebumps seeing souli, lube, keddy, ready, and gator's names. Pp didn't get it then, and appears he doesn't now.

"Their aint no school like the old school, and special butterflies with wee little scrotums need not apply...."
This is your third (that I know of) attempt. Are you trying to break a record?
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline ERDVM

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Cold Beer, Warm Whiskey, Good Friends, Loose Women.
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2014, 07:54:00 AM »
Quote from: Coach
leave the attitude and the excuses at the door.  Post roll every damn day and invest in your quit by building relationships in here to help you protect your quit.  If you want to blow everyone off w the tough guy, whoa is me, I have problems no one else faces you might seriously reconsider the whole accountability thing that this brotherhood demands.

Is this how much your quit is worth to you -  please re-think and repost  in Apr 14 and in May 12  remember those guys???

3. Changes? I can comfortably walk and work now. and I understand that each person is struggling just as I am; but together we can make it
Ok here is another chance for an education because if you do not learn from this past incident then how can you really ensure yourself some success as you move forward.

"What happened? I caved" - well no sh*t, but better explain yourself. What was the situation. What were you doing, who all was around. Remember that a lot is the situation that you put yourself in. Maybe a thought to stay away from this situation in the future.????

"Why? I was not strong enough to deal with not being able to work or walk" - ok a little better, but why not strong? What did you NOT DO? Come on look deep inside.

I will not respond to the 3rd item other than you need to think about it more. If you do not plan to keep from failing, you will fail.

Now I the time, you have fallen, but how you get back up will say a heck of a lot more about you....lets have it say good things
If quitting were easy, we wouldn't need KTC. Fuck comfortable. I'll take alive and cancer free over comfortable any day of the week. Apparently you're more concerned with being comfortable. Fuck that.
The only thing interesting thing in this thread is seeing some of the OGs of the Old School offering ppPaul their help 2 years ago. I still get goosebumps seeing souli, lube, keddy, ready, and gator's names. Pp didn't get it then, and appears he doesn't now.

"Their aint no school like the old school, and special butterflies with wee little scrotums need not apply...."

Offline Coach Steve

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Being quit. Staying quit. Pretty much just quitting like fuck.
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2014, 11:37:00 PM »

Make Your Decision

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2014, 08:58:00 PM »
leave the attitude and the excuses at the door. Post roll every damn day and invest in your quit by building relationships in here to help you protect your quit. If you want to blow everyone off w the tough guy, whoa is me, I have problems no one else faces you might seriously reconsider the whole accountability thing that this brotherhood demands.

Is this how much your quit is worth to you - please re-think and repost in Apr 14 and in May 12  remember those guys???

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 710
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2014, 02:22:00 PM »
leave the attitude and the excuses at the door. Post roll every damn day and invest in your quit by building relationships in here to help you protect your quit. If you want to blow everyone off w the tough guy, whoa is me, I have problems no one else faces you might seriously reconsider the whole accountability thing that this brotherhood demands.

Is this how much your quit is worth to you - please re-think and repost in Apr 14 and in May 12  remember those guys???

Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline UK23

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2012, 03:54:00 PM »
u can do this polcyn

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2012, 12:40:00 PM »
No pain

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2012, 08:33:00 AM »
Made it through my new day one (yesterday) and am hanging in there.
You put your word down that you are quit today?

If so, do you truly appreciate what that means? What it means in terms of effort? What that means in terms of finding solutions and enduring pain? Do you know what tools are on this site to help with these tasks?

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2012, 08:22:00 AM »
Made it through my new day one (yesterday) and am hanging in there.

Offline Instigator

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2012, 08:48:00 PM »
Quote from: Luby
Quote from: Instigator
failed
Failed? FAILED?!?! Are you kidding me? You posted roll today...I saw it. Did they not explain what that means at orientation? You promised to not use today. And you couldn't keep your word?

Guess what cupcake, this is not the place to announce 'Failed'. Get your sorry ass into the May group and explain that you are such a pussy that you couldn't keep your word 12 lousy hours. Then you get some numbers. Then you make a decision that you will do this. And for God's sake...post roll...again...and keep your word!!!!!

That is, if you are actually a man.

Or are you a pussy?

'Meow'
Wow, 3 whole hours huh? I could go on an on, but why bother? If you can't live up to your word for one freaking day, why would I even bother....

On a bright note Gator is back!!!
There are things gator can't ignore...and some fogtard failing himself is one of them.

'bang head'
The Rozzers--Catching crims and locking them up...in your community

Offline luby

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2012, 08:46:00 PM »
Quote from: Instigator
failed
Failed? FAILED?!?! Are you kidding me? You posted roll today...I saw it. Did they not explain what that means at orientation? You promised to not use today. And you couldn't keep your word?

Guess what cupcake, this is not the place to announce 'Failed'. Get your sorry ass into the May group and explain that you are such a pussy that you couldn't keep your word 12 lousy hours. Then you get some numbers. Then you make a decision that you will do this. And for God's sake...post roll...again...and keep your word!!!!!

That is, if you are actually a man.

Or are you a pussy?

'Meow'
Wow, 3 whole hours huh? I could go on an on, but why bother? If you can't live up to your word for one freaking day, why would I even bother....

On a bright note Gator is back!!!