Author Topic: 3 days gone...still alive!!  (Read 2155 times)

Offline breadherring

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 3 days gone...still alive!!
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2014, 02:24:00 PM »
Welcome, Wyo. Give it all you've got -- this place is a great source of support.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2014, 01:34:00 PM »
Wyolo, you got some heavy hitter quitters giving you quit gospel today. My then 3 y/o drank from my pop bottle full of spit, and I still chewed for 5 more years. All of us have been selfish to ourselves and families, and the only thing we can do now is to quit for today. I see you on roll now, so I quit with you today.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Emulator

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 12:13:00 PM »
Quote from: mogul
Minny, that was awesome. Helped my quit today
Greaat quit is stronger today. I quit with you all today. sill jobless after two months but willnever let any reason make me take a dip again. QLF, ODAAT NAFAR Never Again For Any Reason...........
ODAAT NAFAR QFL

D-Day 1/1/14
HOF 4/10/2014
2nd Floor July 19, 2014
3rd Floor October 27, 2014

My HoF Speech: http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/10229741/1/#new
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000243565739

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2014, 12:03:00 PM »
Minny, that was awesome. Helped my quit today

Offline jake frawley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: I'm married to a beautiful lady. I like to lift weights and run. I play poker and win. I spend as much time riding as I can! I go to work every day and work too many hrs. I'm aggressive! And all of this makes me happy. I'm here to quit the one thing I hate about myself, my addiction to chew. It has ruled me and I wont be controlled anymore!
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 11:42:00 AM »
Quote from: Minny
Quote from: WyolostinGA
Dipped too much for way too long. Have had several failed attempts at quitting. The last straw was finding my 1 yo son digging through the trash with a spent wad of dip in and around his mouth. Easily the lowest point of my life! Have been quit for 3 days now, cravings are tough, but it feels so good to tell the devil he can take his evil weed and stick it directly up his ass! A random f' off to that demon seems to help also!
Ouch, that's terrible. You must feel like a real piece of shit of a father, huh? Like a stupid, selfish, a-hole? I hope that image of your 1 y/o with dip in his mouth trying to be like daddy burns in your brain.

Guess what? I know how you feel because I'm a fellow stupid and selfish a-hole. In fact, this place is filled with stupid and selfish a-holes. It's also filled with quitters who drew a line in the sand and quit one day. I dipped for nearly 20 years and tried to quit on every birthday, new year, life milestone, etc. KTC is the only thing that worked for me.

Congrats on day 3, that's a major step in the right direction. Now you just have to get through today; don't worry about anything else.

You need to post roll: HOW TO POST ROLL

I'm serious about that image burning in your brain; use it.
HELL YEAH!

Cant quit until you want it so bad that the pain and discomfort of quitting doesn't matter anymore. Use any possible reason you can to muster your resolve. It will be hard, but as Minney said already... this place is full of thousands of assholes and thousands of men who walked through the fire already. Follow there example and the principles of KTC. This plan works. Post roll in your new group and honor your word. If you do this, You cannot fail! Happy to see you here reclaiming your freedom!

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 11:34:00 AM »
Quote from: WyolostinGA
Dipped too much for way too long. Have had several failed attempts at quitting. The last straw was finding my 1 yo son digging through the trash with a spent wad of dip in and around his mouth. Easily the lowest point of my life! Have been quit for 3 days now, cravings are tough, but it feels so good to tell the devil he can take his evil weed and stick it directly up his ass! A random f' off to that demon seems to help also!
Ouch, that's terrible. You must feel like a real piece of shit of a father, huh? Like a stupid, selfish, a-hole? I hope that image of your 1 y/o with dip in his mouth trying to be like daddy burns in your brain.

Guess what? I know how you feel because I'm a fellow stupid and selfish a-hole. In fact, this place is filled with stupid and selfish a-holes. It's also filled with quitters who drew a line in the sand and quit one day. I dipped for nearly 20 years and tried to quit on every birthday, new year, life milestone, etc. KTC is the only thing that worked for me.

Congrats on day 3, that's a major step in the right direction. Now you just have to get through today; don't worry about anything else.

You need to post roll: HOW TO POST ROLL

I'm serious about that image burning in your brain; use it.
Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline WyolostinGA

• Quit Date: 2014-06-21
  • Interests: Interested in keeping my face in tact
3 days gone...still alive!!
« on: June 23, 2014, 11:06:00 AM »