Author Topic: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME  (Read 13291 times)

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME
« Reply #324 on: May 20, 2014, 12:39:00 PM »
I was happy to see him post today, I think he is a good dude as well. Sorry if that offended you.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Lipizzaner

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #323 on: May 20, 2014, 12:29:00 PM »
Quote from: Thumblewort
He did Lipi, what is your issue?
Oh, he posted roll today? Big fucking deal.
YOUR issue should be that he didn't post roll the 4 days before that.
But you just keep slurping up whatever he contributes.
I have talked to BigNasty, and think he is a good dude, but supporting his quit should mean more to you than making dumb Chuck Norris jokes and acting like he is pulling his weight.
Hold him accountable for going MIA.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
« Reply #322 on: May 20, 2014, 12:19:00 PM »
He did Lipi, what is your issue?
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Lipizzaner

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #321 on: May 20, 2014, 12:13:00 PM »
Quote from: WCWBigNasty
still quit...that is all
That isn't all, it is bad ass. Proud to be quit with you BigNasty.
He doesn't need an ass kisser, he needs his group to hold him accountable .
Post roll Big Nasty.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
« Reply #320 on: May 20, 2014, 10:39:00 AM »
still quit...that is all
That isn't all, it is bad ass. Proud to be quit with you BigNasty.

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-07
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #319 on: May 20, 2014, 10:33:00 AM »
still quit...that is all

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
« Reply #318 on: May 20, 2014, 10:27:00 AM »
I hope you are still quit Big Nasty, love to see you on roll again, I'll even dig out a couple of jokes if you come back.

E&C's Dad

« Reply #317 on: May 20, 2014, 09:20:00 AM »
Well BigNasty you are MIA! Its been 4 going on 5 days since you have posted roll. I was kind of thinking you'd prove everyone wrong. I guess you are not a special butterfly after all.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
« Reply #316 on: May 06, 2014, 08:27:00 AM »
He's quit for the day, I'm quit for the day, and I assume the other posters are quit for the day, so let's go with that. I don't think we'll ever be into group hugs or back shaving parties with BigNasty, but I wish him quit EDD.
But I really need someone to shave my back, my wife has been getting a little sloppy with the job.
Emulator, my kids need a summer job, what are the child labor laws in your state regarding bushwhacking and deforestation?

I quit with BigNasty today, because when I open a can of whoop-ass, Big Nasty jumps out.

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #315 on: May 06, 2014, 08:16:00 AM »
Quote from: Thewolfe
He's quit for the day, I'm quit for the day, and I assume the other posters are quit for the day, so let's go with that. I don't think we'll ever be into group hugs or back shaving parties with BigNasty, but I wish him quit EDD.
Here! here! I can buy that. I am a quit with BN and Tumblewarts today!
I wonder if big nasty will hit any of you're intros today, maybe quit with y'all for the day?!?! Maybe he will encourage you, give you a number if you need it?

Maybe its going to snow in Florida tomorrow? Just saying.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline thewolfe

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 4-2-2014
  • Interests: Quitting. Hi-end audio and quality recordings of anything from classical to jazz, folk, bluegrass, rock, good 80s metal, and of course the crooners, The desert, hiking, camping and shooting.
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #314 on: May 06, 2014, 02:20:00 AM »
Here! here! I can buy that. I am a quit with BN and Tumblewarts today!

Offline luby

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #313 on: May 05, 2014, 10:49:00 PM »
Quote from: Luby
Quote from: Emulator
Quote from: srans
just let it be known i have ignored everyone who has posted on this thread, and from this point going forward i am only posting roll and keeping it moving.
Then how do you know ANYONE has even posted to this thread to prompt you to let us know you're ignoring everyone who posted on this thread?

Quit with you Nasty, even if you're a jerk to everyone.

Fuck you bitch ass boy, my thread you are now ignored. As well.
You need a comma between "my thread" and "you are ignored" for that to flow properly.

Proud to be quit with you.
i knew it was to good to be true. Or is it new, i get confused.
Since I have been at home the last couple of weeks... Just saying keep it you bunch of bastards. This is better than General Hospital. The suspense is killing me... Will WCW come back with a comment, will Diesel beat him down with his self proclaimed biig dick, or will the KTC gang jump in and smooth it all over.... I just fucking cant wait to see the next episode.. please dont stop its all I have left in my life......OMG , will I get ignored for this post lets wait and see...
In my time at KTC, I've found that people this far up their own ass, don't have that high of a success rate... Whereas quitters that give a single fuck about their quit brothers, admit that they need help, accept that help and try to pass it on to others seem to have an incredibly high success rate.
Just saying
Well luby. Of all the screen names you could have chosen. Jeesh anyway in all your time at ktc you have never met a mother fucka like me. This quit shit is one of the easiest things I have done. So just because your time here has been filled with whiny ass bitch made pussies that cry every time they feel a craving. Grow some balls and I'm 28 days quit. You fuckers wait till my hof speach I'm calling all of you out.
Actually I've seen lots of 'mother fuckers like you" special butterflys who think they are special, so far up their own ass, it's actually kinda common around  here. You're shit don't stink, blah, blah, blah.....
Our HOF coins (I carry mine with me every day) read "accountability" that means owning up to your addiction and striving to defeat it each and every day, you calling names like you are in junior high (which actually seems to be your education level, sorry) proves you have no understanding of this. The next thing on our coins is "brotherhood", since you are so firmly wedged up your own ass and give no fuck for anyone here but yourself, the "brotherhood" is obviously not real important to you. The last is "success" you seem to be having that, in your own selfish way so good for you, I wish you quit, I wish everyone quit.
Just don't walk into a community that is built on this foundation, that is this important to so many of us, and shit all over it. Unacceptable behavior. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Offline Emulator

• Quitter
« Reply #312 on: May 05, 2014, 09:32:00 PM »
But I really need someone to shave my back, my wife has been getting a little sloppy with the job.
ODAAT NAFAR QFL

D-Day 1/1/14
HOF 4/10/2014
2nd Floor July 19, 2014
3rd Floor October 27, 2014

My HoF Speech: http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/10229741/1/#new
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000243565739

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
« Reply #311 on: May 05, 2014, 04:13:00 PM »

Offline Emulator

• Quitter
« Reply #310 on: May 05, 2014, 10:46:00 AM »
Quote from: sh4string
Quote from: Diesel2112
Quote from: jlud007
Quote from: Diesel2112
Quote from: Luby
Quote from: Emulator
Quote from: srans
just let it be known i have ignored everyone who has posted on this thread, and from this point going forward i am only posting roll and keeping it moving.
Then how do you know ANYONE has even posted to this thread to prompt you to let us know you're ignoring everyone who posted on this thread?

Quit with you Nasty, even if you're a jerk to everyone.

Fuck you bitch ass boy, my thread you are now ignored. As well.
You need a comma between "my thread" and "you are ignored" for that to flow properly.

Proud to be quit with you.
i knew it was to good to be true. Or is it new, i get confused.
Since I have been at home the last couple of weeks... Just saying keep it you bunch of bastards. This is better than General Hospital. The suspense is killing me... Will WCW come back with a comment, will Diesel beat him down with his self proclaimed biig dick, or will the KTC gang jump in and smooth it all over.... I just fucking cant wait to see the next episode.. please dont stop its all I have left in my life......OMG , will I get ignored for this post lets wait and see...
In my time at KTC, I've found that people this far up their own ass, don't have that high of a success rate... Whereas quitters that give a single fuck about their quit brothers, admit that they need help, accept that help and try to pass it on to others seem to have an incredibly high success rate.
Just saying
Well luby. Of all the screen names you could have chosen. Jeesh anyway in all your time at ktc you have never met a mother fucka like me. This quit shit is one of the easiest things I have done. So just because your time here has been filled with whiny ass bitch made pussies that cry every time they feel a craving. Grow some balls and I'm 28 days quit. You fuckers wait till my hof speach I'm calling all of you out.
Ewwwwww. Why wait until 100 days? Do it now. What you think it's all over at 100 days? Like you're gonna hit 100, blast everyone, drop the Mic and walk off?
This is gonna be quite a story if WCW caves.... which is likely with his "got it licked attitude". If you read anything about addiction, you'll know your never cured and humility is the key to recovery. I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears but I have to agree with Emulator.... decent entertainment anyway.

'Popcorn'
He better not cave. And I don't believe he will. And I most definitely don't want him to.

If it's so easy, I wish he would share his secrets with others who are struggling. NOT being a "pussy" isn't very helpful...
'Popcorn'
I don't think he will cave either Diesel. I am no professional quitter but see that what he is saying , a large percentage of the new people feel and think the same way until they finally realize and understand the addiction. i think he is just at the point of not wanting to come to grips with something having control over him and he did not realize it. He wont realize it until he "Becomes" an understanding member of the site, until then he will fight, demean and assume he is "above" the site or is more "intelligent" than the people on the site. I think he feels that he knows and understands "His" problem better than anyone else. What he does not get is that "IT" is an addiction that guys like you and the vets already know how to deal with but he is not willing to lower his rear end and be mounted by the vets to denote his lower stature in the group, thus beginning the learning process.
ODAAT NAFAR QFL

D-Day 1/1/14
HOF 4/10/2014
2nd Floor July 19, 2014
3rd Floor October 27, 2014

My HoF Speech: http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/10229741/1/#new
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000243565739