Author Topic: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME  (Read 13437 times)

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME
« Reply #279 on: May 01, 2014, 03:58:00 AM »
Quote from: pbrain04
Quote from: Raider
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: WCWBigNasty
Quote from: jayd41
Quote from: Diesel2112
This whole scene has gotten boring. Jayd41 I'm not in the report business just makes for good TV.
We aren't here to entertain you. We are here to help you stay quit. Sorry if it's boring and not nuttier than an out-house at a peanut convention.

Boring, exciting...don't matter as long as your quit.
diesel i think you didn't read very carefully...i told nasty that if he needed a REPO gig when he retired to look me up...he told me that the REPORT business was boring...i believe he had a typo...i don't think he was saying anything about a quit being boring or anything about entertainment values of quitting
so because diesel2112 lost his balls, and wears his wifes bra, or his momma i dont know which, and choose to comment on my post about this site being boring and it is, this site now is like watching paint dry, or grass grow. and it has nothing, nadda, zilch to do with me or anyone else staying quit....so diesel2112 eat a dick post up on one of the other hundred threads here. you wont be posting up on this one any more
This thread was fun for awhile till I read this shit. Not that you care BigNasty but I wont be coming back here after this stupidity you wrote.
I like boring. I get more shit done around the house.
I'm too busy quitting. Good bye.
Well, Everyone has tried being nice, we've tried playing along with your "tough guy" attitude, we have tried tough love, and even no love. There is no winning with you. What is your deal bro? Are you deeply upset with yourself because you are a self proclaimed wrestler that has never made it past a 3rd grade entertainment arena. Ive looked up your "gig". What kind of numbers are you pulling these days...........13-14 fans? Just because you have failed at everything in life, doesn't mean you have to come in here and shit on everyones quit, with your invincible, self righteous attitude. You are nothing but a backyard wrestling punk. And you probably suck at that too. How is that for hateful? The truth hurts punk.
Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline pbrain04

• Quitter
« Reply #278 on: April 30, 2014, 08:47:00 PM »
Quote from: Raider
This whole scene has gotten boring. Jayd41 I'm not in the report business just makes for good TV.
We aren't here to entertain you. We are here to help you stay quit. Sorry if it's boring and not nuttier than an out-house at a peanut convention.

diesel i think you didn't read very carefully...i told nasty that if he needed a REPO gig when he retired to look me up...he told me that the REPORT business was boring...i believe he had a typo...i don't think he was saying anything about a quit being boring or anything about entertainment values of quitting
so because diesel2112 lost his balls, and wears his wifes bra, or his momma i dont know which, and choose to comment on my post about this site being boring and it is, this site now is like watching paint dry, or grass grow. and it has nothing, nadda, zilch to do with me or anyone else staying quit....so diesel2112 eat a dick post up on one of the other hundred threads here. you wont be posting up on this one any more
This thread was fun for awhile till I read this shit. Not that you care BigNasty but I wont be coming back here after this stupidity you wrote.
I'm too busy quitting. Good bye.

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #277 on: April 30, 2014, 05:27:00 PM »

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #276 on: April 30, 2014, 04:55:00 PM »

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #275 on: April 30, 2014, 02:36:00 PM »
Big Pansy...pipe down.

What I said wasn't even bad, unless you have a vagina.

The line about "*nuttier than a peanut convention..."is from Lizard lick towing. Ronnie said it.

This place is boring, eh? Like I said, who cares as long as you're quit. That's what this forum is all about.

You want something more exciting, go jack off on a Hulk Hogan or Macho Man Savage site.

QUIT is the #1 priority here. Nothing else.

Stop being such an ass hat.

Quit on...
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
« Reply #274 on: April 30, 2014, 01:52:00 PM »
WCWBigNAsty once made a Happy Meal cry, and that's why I quit with him today.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
« Reply #273 on: April 30, 2014, 12:56:00 PM »
Quote from: Quitter123
Well, Let me say this. And this is not for BigNasty. This is for any lost soul looking to quit who may read that this site has nothing to do with anyone's quit.

This site has EVERYTHING to do with MY quit.

1. I come here to post role Every Day!!!.
2. Reading this site has helped me resist caving multiple times.
3. I learned to Hate Nicotine because of the information on this site.
4. Reading the introductions and trials of other quitters helps me Quit EVERYDAY.
5. The support from this site and the comments on my own introduction let me know I am not alone!!!!
6. I know Live chat is available if/when I need it.

Boring or not. This site SAVES LIVES.

Quitter123
yeah just saw that...gotta say nasty...that isn't right. If it wasn't for this site i wouldn't be quit...no doubt about it.
Boy I sure could use a beer right about now!

Offline quitter123

• Quitter
« Reply #272 on: April 30, 2014, 12:54:00 PM »
Well, Let me say this. And this is not for BigNasty. This is for any lost soul looking to quit who may read that this site has nothing to do with anyone's quit.

This site has EVERYTHING to do with MY quit.

1. I come here to post role Every Day!!!.
2. Reading this site has helped me resist caving multiple times.
3. I learned to Hate Nicotine because of the information on this site.
4. Reading the introductions and trials of other quitters helps me Quit EVERYDAY.
5. The support from this site and the comments on my own introduction let me know I am not alone!!!!
6. I know Live chat is available if/when I need it.

Boring or not. This site SAVES LIVES.

Quitter123

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #271 on: April 30, 2014, 12:53:00 PM »
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws

Ah shit, you done woke up big nasty from his period of calm.

Shit gonna get exciting now!
i've always wondered what would happen if these two (nasty and diesel) locked horns.... 'Popcorn'
There is a circumstantial difference between "locking horns" and making personal attacks on a person. That brings more than the person being attacked into this. Diesel has lead many a quitter and to see shit like this is a joke and a travesty. Not to mention not seeing anyone else up in arms about this kind of bullshit. This is a public forum, a place where other potential member can read and they see shit like this.

Tough guys use actions not words.
Thank you pinch and sixer. I thought i was the only one that saw this entire thread for what it really is.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline sixercountry

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-03-03
« Reply #270 on: April 30, 2014, 12:45:00 PM »
Quote from: Pinched

i've always wondered what would happen if these two (nasty and diesel) locked horns.... 'Popcorn'
There is a circumstantial difference between "locking horns" and making personal attacks on a person. That brings more than the person being attacked into this. Diesel has lead many a quitter and to see shit like this is a joke and a travesty. Not to mention not seeing anyone else up in arms about this kind of bullshit. This is a public forum, a place where other potential member can read and they see shit like this.

I've watched this shit from the beginning and my feelings are still the same. You're a clown looking for attention with your loud mouth bullshit. Get the views up and as soon as you act normal, you see them decreasing so now you have to run your cum catcher again. It's sad you are a grown ass man looking for attention like an eight year old....starving for it. Some may enjoy your antics. I for one think your a sad dude thinking lowly of himself looking to boost that self esteem. Lata buddy. Stay quit. Stay phony bro.

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #269 on: April 30, 2014, 11:54:00 AM »

"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
« Reply #268 on: April 30, 2014, 11:47:00 AM »

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #267 on: April 30, 2014, 11:23:00 AM »

Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-07
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #266 on: April 30, 2014, 10:55:00 AM »

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
« Reply #265 on: April 30, 2014, 10:28:00 AM »