Author Topic: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME  (Read 18361 times)

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-07
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME
« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2014, 12:30:00 PM »
Day 6 mutha Fackos. Still as easy as day 1-5. Stay quit my friends.

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2014, 08:56:00 AM »
Quote from: Doc
Quote from: slug.go
Quote from: WCWBigNasty
Quote from: Thumblewort
Best thread ever, since on this board you can say douchenozzle and not get banned.  I'm guessing WCW (really?  that leauge has been dead for 10+ years, get hip and go CZW) is NIC raging in his grandma's basement before he has to do the chore with the gloves and Ben-Gay.

I could be wrong.
Wrong, TW. You don't understand, WCW is immune to nicotine. He has no symptoms of withdrawal whatsoever after using it for over 25 years. He has the superhuman power to just put it down and never think about it again. He's also a highly educated and gifted leader. His bust is next for Mt. Rushmore and he summers atop Mt Olympus.
He's JamesGordon, Chuck Norris and The Most Interesting Man In The World all rolled into one and multiplied 4 times. We have never seen a man like this, it is proper that we should be confused and awed by his awesome powers. We should be humbled to be allowed in his presence and thankful that such a man would appear in our midst.
bout time you got the fucking picture. this sum bitch right here Slug.go is it, you should be the site fucking genius. for their has not been a more true statement spoke on this site. and with that I am out
Out of your fucking mind...
Slug.go is one of the site geniuses. Unfortunately, his genius of Sarcasm was lost on you.
Is it 'Popcorn' in here?

Yeah I think so.....

Offline Doc Chewfree

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-02-06
« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2014, 04:45:00 PM »
Best thread ever, since on this board you can say douchenozzle and not get banned.  I'm guessing WCW (really?  that leauge has been dead for 10+ years, get hip and go CZW) is NIC raging in his grandma's basement before he has to do the chore with the gloves and Ben-Gay.

I could be wrong.
Wrong, TW. You don't understand, WCW is immune to nicotine. He has no symptoms of withdrawal whatsoever after using it for over 25 years. He has the superhuman power to just put it down and never think about it again. He's also a highly educated and gifted leader. His bust is next for Mt. Rushmore and he summers atop Mt Olympus.
He's JamesGordon, Chuck Norris and The Most Interesting Man In The World all rolled into one and multiplied 4 times. We have never seen a man like this, it is proper that we should be confused and awed by his awesome powers. We should be humbled to be allowed in his presence and thankful that such a man would appear in our midst.
bout time you got the fucking picture. this sum bitch right here Slug.go is it, you should be the site fucking genius. for their has not been a more true statement spoke on this site. and with that I am out
Slug.go is one of the site geniuses. Unfortunately, his genius of Sarcasm was lost on you.
Brave men are honored, rich men are envied, powerful men are feared, but only a man with character is trusted
Quit on Feb. 6, 2014

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2014, 03:55:00 PM »

I could be wrong.
Wrong, TW.  You don't understand, WCW is immune to nicotine.  He has no symptoms of withdrawal whatsoever after using it for over 25 years.  He has the superhuman power to just put it down and never think about it again.  He's also a highly educated and gifted leader.  His bust is next for Mt. Rushmore and he summers atop Mt Olympus.
He's JamesGordon, Chuck Norris and The Most Interesting Man In The World all rolled into one and multiplied 4 times.  We have never seen a man like this, it is proper that we should be confused and awed by his awesome powers.  We should be humbled to be allowed in his presence and thankful that such a man would appear in our midst.

QTF, someday I'll learn when in the presence of true genius I should just bow instead of make crude "rubbing old people parts" jokes. I will name my next sewer pickle WCW in tribute.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #95 on: April 11, 2014, 03:44:00 PM »
Quote from: jayd41
Quote from: AppleJack
I'm telling all of you this is Lucious...it has to be
Damn, I hope so!

That dude was fun...
who the fuck is lucious
some special butterfly that came around last summer...thought he was better than everyone...like yourself...went 4 days and thought he was cured and KTC was all bullshit and that addiction isn't real...kind of like yourself. told everyone that he was a "champion". Speaking of which what the hell are you a champion of? most arrogant obnoxious hypocritical prick ever?  anyhow...that's lucious....and you...you guys must just be brothers from another mother
He was in a cult too. And his grandpappy built blue bird school buses.

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2014, 03:38:00 PM »
Damn, I hope so!

That dude was fun...
who the fuck is lucious
some special butterfly that came around last summer...thought he was better than everyone...like yourself...went 4 days and thought he was cured and KTC was all bullshit and that addiction isn't real...kind of like yourself. told everyone that he was a "champion". Speaking of which what the hell are you a champion of? most arrogant obnoxious hypocritical prick ever? anyhow...that's lucious....and you...you guys must just be brothers from another mother
Boy I sure could use a beer right about now!

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2014, 03:35:00 PM »
Damn, I hope so!

That dude was fun...
who the fuck is lucious

Inside joke son... move along. You bore me.
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2014, 03:34:00 PM »
Damn, I hope so!

That dude was fun...
who the fuck is lucious

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2014, 03:33:00 PM »

I could be wrong.
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2014, 03:32:00 PM »

I could be wrong.

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #89 on: April 11, 2014, 03:31:00 PM »

Damn, I hope so!

That dude was fun...
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
« Reply #88 on: April 11, 2014, 03:27:00 PM »
Best thread ever, since on this board you can say douchenozzle and not get banned. I'm guessing WCW (really? that leauge has been dead for 10+ years, get hip and go CZW) is NIC raging in his grandma's basement before he has to do the chore with the gloves and Ben-Gay.

I could be wrong.
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2014, 03:26:00 PM »

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2014, 03:25:00 PM »
FIRST OFF I DO NOT DRINK, AND THE WEEKEND IS JUST 2 MORE DAYS IN THE WEEK.  IM DOING THIS ODAAT RIGHT.  SO IM DAY 5 QUIT TODAY AND I WILL MAKE A PROMISE TOO QUIT TOMORROW AS WELL AS SUNDAY, AND KEEP IT PUSHING
yeah i figured...cause its a sin to drink right? in the words of Robin Williams..."You're more in need of a blow job than any white man i've ever met"....

Every heard of live for today but plan for tomorrow...that's all slug was saying...but you got this big boy...you are on a support site but don't want to hear any support... 'bang head'

Now i'm going to go pop a top because i can and i want too...please don't pray for me...
JAYD41 YOU MIGHT JUST BE STARTING TO PISS ME OFF, I DONT NEED TO JUSTIFY TO YOU WHY I DONT DRINK, OR WHY I DONT SMOKE WEED ANYMORE, OR WHY I DONT POP PILLS ANY MORE. IF YOU DO, PRESS ON, POP AWAY, YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME BROTHER, OR THE LIFESTYLE I LED. SO LETS JUST SAY FUCK YOU, I WONT EVER REACH OUT TO YOU, AND YOU KINDLY REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS THREAD
i could give a fuck if you drink or not or if you pop pills or did or smoke weed or whatever...you're the one that came on here talking about God and all that shit and then you proceeded to tell everyone to go kill themselves..ironic to say the least. And maybe you need to get pissed off...maybe you need to feel something outside of yourself. this is life and death man, and you've made it a game. This i can assure you is no game. You have basically told everyone that has reached out to you to fuck off whether they were pissy or not. These are real people on here fighting a very real battle and have taken the time out of their day to help you and you just say "fuck you" to them.

So really, i don't care what kind of "lifestyle" you led. don't piss on this site and then try to rub our noses in your own damn piss.

Offline miles

• Quit Pro
  • Howdy, I'm Miles and I'm Quit
  • Quit Date: 3/7/2011
  • Interests: My kids, Quitting, Hunting, fishing, motorcycles, MTB, football, racing, baseball, guitar, family, running, Clint Eastwood, Cold Beer, Floating down the river, camping. Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, Houston Oilers (RIP - Love Ya Blue!)"]["{{}}{{}}][_
« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2014, 03:25:00 PM »
Quote from: Minny
Quote from: ExNuke
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
FIRST OFF I DO NOT DRINK, AND THE WEEKEND IS JUST 2 MORE DAYS IN THE WEEK.  IM DOING THIS ODAAT RIGHT.  SO IM DAY 5 QUIT TODAY AND I WILL MAKE A PROMISE TOO QUIT TOMORROW AS WELL AS SUNDAY, AND KEEP IT PUSHING
yeah i figured...cause its a sin to drink right? in the words of Robin Williams..."You're more in need of a blow job than any white man i've ever met"....

Every heard of live for today but plan for tomorrow...that's all slug was saying...but you got this big boy...you are on a support site but don't want to hear any support... 'bang head'

Now i'm going to go pop a top because i can and i want too...please don't pray for me...
JAYD41 YOU MIGHT JUST BE STARTING TO PISS ME OFF, I DONT NEED TO JUSTIFY TO YOU WHY I DONT DRINK, OR WHY I DONT SMOKE WEED ANYMORE, OR WHY I DONT POP PILLS ANY MORE. IF YOU DO, PRESS ON, POP AWAY, YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME BROTHER, OR THE LIFESTYLE I LED. SO LETS JUST SAY FUCK YOU, I WONT EVER REACH OUT TO YOU, AND YOU KINDLY REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS THREAD
Is big nasty now the big show? Same guy just old nickname? Paul wight?

If you are him I will not fuck with you. I don't want a choke slam!!
http://youtu.be/AbYMCmbB5-4
Yeah, Grizz, big nasty=big show. Then there's this guy, WCWBigNasty, who just doesn't seem to realize what a support site is for. It's for support, not for making enemies and alienating yourself. If he keeps up this torrid pace, he could become the most egregious, ostracized clown on KTC.
He is even outpacing "Snowflake" in May, hell people like Snowflake now...
'Popcorn'
what can i say bitches i am a superstar. you all keep on talking about me, keeps fanning my star flame. you can ban, me, do what ever you like, with this site or without this site im still dip free. BIATCHES.
Easy there big guy! Let's quit for today and let the bullshit sort itself out.

Haha I still get mad every now and then too!
I quit with with you all!