Author Topic: Done deal!  (Read 1928 times)

Offline Jokerjason

• Quit Date: 2015-06-26
  • Interests: Drag Racing, truck and tractor pulls, hot rods, my family, working on old cars, wrecking yards, great pizza and as of 3 days ago, feeling my lip and teeth again! Party!
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Driving!
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 10:16:00 PM »
Definately not going to half ass this, I cannot always post in the Am, because of my job and I don't have Internet on my phone, so I will do my best on the roll call!

Offline danojeno

• Quit Date March 2, 2015
  • Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 48
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2015, 01:36:00 PM »
Jason, here we quit through brotherhood and accountability. Post roll EDD! Get that promise in early, every damn day. That way you promised your brothers you would not use and the whole day will be easier. Get to know the men and women in your group. You have a bad ass group, get in and find out all about them. Don't half-ass this or you will get half-ass results.

Offline dkham87

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-06-25
  • Interests: I love anything involving being outdoors. Hunting is by far my favorite thing to do specifically bow hunting white tale
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2015, 09:05:00 AM »
Hey man I'm the same way except I only lived 10 minutes from work. That's was never enough time for me so I would always take the long way to work. Therefore dip always cost me more in the end. Dip+soda+gas=spending way too much money on this crap...try the quit calculator and see how much you're saving/week and before you know it you could build your own gym at your house! Haha
Matthew 6:24 ?No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money (OR TOBACCO)"

Done Date: 6-25-15

Offline mattj83

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-06-06
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 08:52:00 AM »
Stay strong, Joker. I'm in the car every day for my job. For me, I knew ahead of time that this would be the hardest part about my quit. In the car alone, no one to catch you. Yesterday, was one of my first big tests...3 1/2 hours in the morning and 3 1/2 hours in the evening. I ended up having to stop and get some seeds, but aside from that, I toughed it out. You can do it. It's all mental. I was pretty proud of myself when I got home last night! If I can do it, so can you.

Post roll. Read and stay active on the board. This board is the reason this quit is THE QUIT for me.

I quit with you today.

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 11:02:00 PM »
Quote from: bourbonguy
Whenever I used to go to the gym, the routine was a fat lip on the way there and immediately after i was done. Havent been to the gym yet since i've decided to stop this stupid shit, but im only on day 2. Part of me feels anxious about it; I almost want to go a full week without it before i go back.
Then again, its been like 4 months since ive been to the gym... Anyways, i can relate. I think a lot of us can, especially on long drives. Stay strong brother.
Look fellows post early as you can but it's still not to late to post, go post!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline bourbonguy

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-06-29
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 09:51:00 PM »
Whenever I used to go to the gym, the routine was a fat lip on the way there and immediately after i was done. Havent been to the gym yet since i've decided to stop this stupid shit, but im only on day 2. Part of me feels anxious about it; I almost want to go a full week without it before i go back.
Then again, its been like 4 months since ive been to the gym... Anyways, i can relate. I think a lot of us can, especially on long drives. Stay strong brother.
"If you're going through hell, Keep going." Winston Churchill

Offline Jokerjason

• Quit Date: 2015-06-26
  • Interests: Drag Racing, truck and tractor pulls, hot rods, my family, working on old cars, wrecking yards, great pizza and as of 3 days ago, feeling my lip and teeth again! Party!
Done deal!
« on: June 30, 2015, 08:59:00 PM »
Fuck! I didn't realize how much I relied on Cope for driving untill toda y. Yesterday was my first day back at work since I quit and I stayed focused and pushed through! I drive 1 hour each way to and from work and It didn't hit me untill today? Also I had to leave work early to get 2 fillings put back in that came out from chewing gum and starburst! Anyways I did not get a chance to post roll but wanted to let everyone know that I made it again! Fuck you Cancerhagen! Have a good night! Joker.