Author Topic: Accountability 201  (Read 13315 times)

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Accountability 201
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2014, 08:34:00 PM »
Quote from: Ginet
Quote from: Scowick65
Quote from: racetrackcowgirl
Quote from: jayd41
Quote from: traumagnet
Quote from: Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat
Quote from: AppleJack
Bump for awesomeness!

1 year.

How does that feel? Take a moment to soak it up and just... Enjoy it! Be proud.

You've come through some gnarly stuff this last year. You left KTC... You came back to KTC. Life and health have kicked you around a bit. Through it all you stayed quit... You held on to it. That... Is badass sis! Super proud of you and thankful you're here. You lend a li'l class to our group of cavemen  ;)

Congratulations on your year!
Nice job Cowgirl, it's been an exciting year to say the least. I know of some of the struggles you've had to overcome but you are now better because of it, your quit is solid because of the struggles. Carry on and forward. You're safety net is always here with the boys of Junk Free July. Proud to be quit with you today 'oh yeah'
Strong work CowGirl....AJ took all the kewl stuff to say so I am gonna have to wing it. I am glad you are back in the trench with us EDD you are an example of how being quit don't take a break...you left KTC found a new place to stay accountable and now you are back HOME where you belong...QLF w you
its funny cowgirl...when i came back i was curious if you ever did...glad to see you pulled through everything...
Thank you to everyone! This has been the best day EVER! The freedom of today is almost sureal! I couldn't have done it without everyone. Here's to tomorrow with each and everyone of you!
'clap'
Nice work Cowgirl! Proud of you!
Congrats RTCG
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline Ginet

• Quitter
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2014, 04:50:00 PM »
Quote from: Scowick65
Bump for awesomeness!

1 year.

You've come through some gnarly stuff this last year. You left KTC... You came back to KTC. Life and health have kicked you around a bit. Through it all you stayed quit... You held on to it. That... Is badass sis! Super proud of you and thankful you're here. You lend a li'l class to our group of cavemen  ;)

Nice job Cowgirl, it's been an exciting year to say the least. I know of some of the struggles you've had to overcome but you are now better because of it, your quit is solid because of the struggles. Carry on and forward. You're safety net is always here with the boys of Junk Free July. Proud to be quit with you today 'oh yeah'
Strong work CowGirl....AJ took all the kewl stuff to say so I am gonna have to wing it. I am glad you are back in the trench with us EDD you are an example of how being quit don't take a break...you left KTC found a new place to stay accountable and now you are back HOME where you belong...QLF w you
its funny cowgirl...when i came back i was curious if you ever did...glad to see you pulled through everything...
Thank you to everyone! This has been the best day EVER! The freedom of today is almost sureal! I couldn't have done it without everyone. Here's to tomorrow with each and everyone of you!
'clap'
Nice work Cowgirl! Proud of you!
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. ~ Chinese Proverb
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. ~ Stephen R. Covey

QD 12/29/13
April 2014 Resolute

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2014, 04:03:00 PM »
Bump for awesomeness!

1 year.

'clap'

Offline racetrackcowgirl

• Quitter
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2014, 03:38:00 PM »
Bump for awesomeness!

1 year.

Cowgirl

"Don?t single yourself out as a woman. You are an addict. You are a quitter and in the end it doesn?t matter what?s between your legs, it?s what?s in your head that will make the difference."

"Quitting is a process. It?s an extremely difficult, simple process - one that never again has to be faced alone."

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2014, 09:27:00 AM »
Bump for awesomeness!

1 year.

Boy I sure could use a beer right about now!

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2014, 09:22:00 AM »
Bump for awesomeness!

1 year.

Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Restoring my 220 year old house. I don't have any other interest because I no longer have time for such things.
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2014, 07:38:00 AM »
Bump for awesomeness!

1 year.

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2014, 07:37:00 AM »
Bump for awesomeness!

1 year.

You've come through some gnarly stuff this last year. You left KTC... You came back to KTC. Life and health have kicked you around a bit. Through it all you stayed quit... You held on to it. That... Is badass sis! Super proud of you and thankful you're here. You lend a li'l class to our group of cavemen ;)

Congrats on one year of freedom, you are awesome.

P
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2014, 01:19:00 AM »
Bump for awesomeness!

1 year.

You've come through some gnarly stuff this last year. You left KTC... You came back to KTC. Life and health have kicked you around a bit. Through it all you stayed quit... You held on to it. That... Is badass sis! Super proud of you and thankful you're here. You lend a li'l class to our group of cavemen ;)

Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Ginet

• Quitter
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2014, 08:15:00 PM »
Quote from: Pinched
Damn, you have had quite a couple weeks. Hit a birthday, have Diesel drop pictures of his dreamboat on here, hit 300 days quit and you are dishing out cake.

Congrats and you were instrumental in my quit early on, so I thank you very much for all you did for me.
Way to go! You are bad ass!
Keep on quitting like a girl!
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. ~ Chinese Proverb
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. ~ Stephen R. Covey

QD 12/29/13
April 2014 Resolute

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2014, 07:23:00 PM »
Damn, you have had quite a couple weeks. Hit a birthday, have Diesel drop pictures of his dreamboat on here, hit 300 days quit and you are dishing out cake.

Congrats and you were instrumental in my quit early on, so I thank you very much for all you did for me.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2014, 07:16:00 PM »
Thank you to everyone but you all get a piece of this cake! - I couldn't have done it by myself!
Glad you have stuck around. Proud of you.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline racetrackcowgirl

• Quitter
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2014, 11:37:00 AM »
Thank you to everyone but you all get a piece of this cake! - I couldn't have done it by myself!
Cowgirl

"Don?t single yourself out as a woman. You are an addict. You are a quitter and in the end it doesn?t matter what?s between your legs, it?s what?s in your head that will make the difference."

"Quitting is a process. It?s an extremely difficult, simple process - one that never again has to be faced alone."

Offline Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Restoring my 220 year old house. I don't have any other interest because I no longer have time for such things.
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2014, 08:38:00 AM »
My July sister!
Hitting 300. Awesome.
Can't tell you how proud I am of you. You've dragged yourself through some stuff the last 300 days and fought every step of the way. You've battled for this quit of yours. I'll stand next to you every damn day. Rock on...
What ^^^^ he said. We are all proud of you for making it through the struggles you have had to go through. Most likely you will always have those but your brothers here have your back and will support you through the tough times. Congratulations on the third floor. The penthouse view is awesome!

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2014, 01:31:00 AM »
great job sister 300 nice keep up the great work!
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech