Author Topic: Accountability 201  (Read 13305 times)

Offline mich 34

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: reading, hunting, fishing, above all - spending time with the wife and kids (when they are being good!!)
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Accountability 201
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 02:50:00 PM »
you can't expect to hit day x and you'll be good. Is today better than day 3? if so today sounds like another victory. Add mine to the list of numbers that is just a pm away.
my intro
QD 07-19-2012
Group - Roctober Madmen Post with some Madmen (and women)
HOF 10-27-12 HOF Speech
2nd Floor 2-4-13, 3rd Floor 5-15-13
1 year of freedom - 7-19-2013. Thank you KTC
4th Floor 8-23-13, 5th Floor 12-1-13, 6th Floor 3-11-14, 7th Floor 6-19-14, 8th Floor 9-27-14, 9th Floor 1-5-15

Offline T-Cell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-02-10
  • Interests: Flyfishing, ice hockey (go Avs, go Pioneers!).Wife Sandra, 2 adult kids.
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 02:24:00 PM »
Quote from: racetrackcowgirl
Day 293 and the cravings have been considerable harder the last week or so.....just getting back down to the basics and reaching out.

It's been a long time and a lot of drama, misunderstanding and resentments which is why i haven't reached out earlier but this is bigger than me and any risk of having to re-live those days of early and niave thinking have to be faced head on. Besides, those of us involved have all moved on and grown from it.

I have to keep moving forward but damn my feet just feel stuck! 'bang head'
send me a PM if you want another number. You know the tools work here, and you've got lots of supporters. Stay the course, keep putting in the work to build your quit for the stage you are in now... Holler if I can help you.
Fish, eat, sleep. Repeat.
quit date 2/10/12
HOF date 5/19/12
1 Year 2/10/13
2 Years 2/10/14
8th Floor 4/19/14

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 02:19:00 PM »
Quote from: racetrackcowgirl
Day 293 and the cravings have been considerable harder the last week or so.....just getting back down to the basics and reaching out.

It's been a long time and a lot of drama, misunderstanding and resentments which is why i haven't reached out earlier but this is bigger than me and any risk of having to re-live those days of early and niave thinking have to be faced head on. Besides, those of us involved have all moved on and grown from it.

We've got your back sis!
Just to hear it again... look at how far you've come. You know going back isn't an option. I'm right beside you... Rock on.
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline racetrackcowgirl

• Quitter
Accountability 201
« on: January 21, 2014, 02:14:00 PM »

Cowgirl

"Don?t single yourself out as a woman. You are an addict. You are a quitter and in the end it doesn?t matter what?s between your legs, it?s what?s in your head that will make the difference."

"Quitting is a process. It?s an extremely difficult, simple process - one that never again has to be faced alone."