Author Topic: Day 1  (Read 11579 times)

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Day 1
« Reply #119 on: October 23, 2013, 01:25:00 PM »
Congrats JLud! 100 days quit, the rest of our days left. Proud to be quit with you.

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #118 on: October 23, 2013, 09:40:00 AM »
Jeff,
Well brother you did it, you fucking did it! I know that you like me suffered in the last 20 days of our quits not because we were complacent but because we both watched Ducks crossing the finish line, some stayed some left after doing so, we also were on troll duty for the last couple weeks as well.

None the less we both kept one another sane. Either by showing support on here, our daily texts or being in chat together. I am damn proud of your October quit brother. Yes you caved and got your ass chewed on by many, and frankly as you should. None the less, you nutted up, continued to sit at the KTC bar and drank up the kool aide. I hope that all the quitters from August 13 notice that the new Jlud is back in town and is not only hitting his HOF today but also has become a quit contributor on here. You continuously help and add your comments in the Introductions, always ready to help a new quitter or talk a veteran quitter away from the cave ledge.

Enjoy today, bask in every bit of it's glory, but know that I have your phone number and I fully expect to see you posting up day 101 tomorrow and every plus on there after.

You worked hard and you deserve today. I look forward to seeing that Jolly Roger flag every damn day though.

QUACK FOOKING QUACK QUITTER,
Pinched
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #117 on: October 23, 2013, 09:01:00 AM »
WOW Jlud,
You did it came back from adversity pinned your ears down and really closed the door burnt the bridge and the piers proud of you. Much has already been included in your thread but this is just a water station there is not finish line. Enjoy your day.
QLF w u Trauma
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #116 on: October 23, 2013, 08:37:00 AM »
Now I wake up and have jlud at hof,, wtflip.

Time flies when your having fun. Great job jeff. Enjoy the day my friend. I hope to see you stick around on these intros. You do a great job and make a huge impact on many lives. Damn proud to be quit with you.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #115 on: October 23, 2013, 07:53:00 AM »
Congrats on 100 days of Freedom brother! Enjoy today. Remember this is a milestone and not the destination. ODAAT. I am proud to be quit with you all day long!
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline PaddyMac02

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #114 on: October 23, 2013, 05:12:00 AM »
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: JayDubya
100 days of badass quit is just around the corner!
Jlud, I believe if I read between the lines here JW is saying that you need to wipe better because he smells some badass.
'arse' 'fart'
Bump. Congrats, J!! Get some extra ply and lay off the chunky peanut butter.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2013, 10:33:00 PM »
I know I'm a couple of hours early, but congratulations on a well deserved Hall of Fame!! You've fought hard, and you've won 100 days in a row. Keep going and you'll soon save enough for that new motorcycle! You have been a great inspiration to me and a lot of others on this site. Tonight I'll raise a glass in your honor, Jeff. It has been an honor to be on your team for 100 days, and I look forward to many more milestones ahead!!! Cheers-

Offline Mike from AB

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: August 20, 2013
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #112 on: October 19, 2013, 01:23:00 AM »
Quote from: jlud007
Day 95 - Bump myself because I feel awesome today!

You quitters rock and I thank god everyday that I found you! I feel like my quit is turned up to 11 today!

I hope someone new reads my intro and sees what dumbass I was coming in and doesn't waste another day with that shit in their mouth.

Have a good weekend quitters!

'oh yeah' 'oh yeah' 'oh yeah'
Thanks you have a good weekend too! Great to look forward to next week when in just a few more days of +1's your hard work will hit 100 days! Awesome work!

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
« Reply #111 on: October 18, 2013, 04:23:00 PM »
Quote from: JayDubya
Jlud, I believe if I read between the lines here JW is saying that you need to wipe better because he smells some badass.
'arse' 'fart'
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline JayDubya

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-09-11
« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2013, 04:21:00 PM »

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #109 on: October 18, 2013, 03:17:00 PM »
Day 95 - Bump myself because I feel awesome today!

You quitters rock and I thank god everyday that I found you! I feel like my quit is turned up to 11 today!

I hope someone new reads my intro and sees what dumbass I was coming in and doesn't waste another day with that shit in their mouth.

Have a good weekend quitters!

'oh yeah' 'oh yeah' 'oh yeah'

Offline Dougie

• Quitter
« Reply #108 on: October 17, 2013, 07:22:00 PM »
Quote from: worktowin
Well what a couple weeks, have had a bad case of the 70-90ish funks.  I had a big blow out at work Tuesday and had some of the worst cravings I've had in quite awhile.  However life will continue to happen and with the toolbox I've built here and the strength from my brothers I stay quit.

I stand today, 94 days of freedom and I think I've earned just a little bit excitement looking ahead to joining the train next week.  Pinched and Evil hooked up for a brewski yesterday, so jealous.....nudge to Derk and anyone near Central NC and Southern VA.......lets get a quitter meet going soon!

I also was disappointed that we lost a quit brother from our group, just days from the HOF... just a reminder that we will always be $5 and a bad decision away from being right back where we started.  Realize that life will continue to happen.  You must CHOOSE to stay free today, you can bullshit yourself all you want, in the end when you cave, you made the choice to listen to the lies that the nic bitch tell us all.  You must wake up and choose to face life without a wad of shit in your mouth, you must choose to call, text send a smoke signal, morse code...whatever to a quit brother before you put that shit in your mouth.  Not only is it a choice, as far as I am concerned you f'king owe it to your brothers to reach out before you cave.  Your quit is not just yours, even if you don't text or have regular contact with every single guy in your group.  We walk together, we see your name in roll everyday and we help remind each other that we can do this thing.

I will CHOOSE to stay quit today with all of you.
:wub:

Well said brother. If you cannot get a get together scheduled let me know I will work on setting up another work trip to NC to have a beer with you.

Pinched
The two of you have been strong quitters in a group that has seen its ups and downs. In the end, the failure today of Matt will strengthen both of you, though initially it pisses everyone off and is complete BS. You can't save those that don't want to be saved.

I'm proud to quit with both of you bad asses today, and look forward to seeing both of you on that train next week. Congratulations on making it past another test this week.
QLF

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #107 on: October 17, 2013, 11:46:00 AM »
Well what a couple weeks, have had a bad case of the 70-90ish funks.  I had a big blow out at work Tuesday and had some of the worst cravings I've had in quite awhile.  However life will continue to happen and with the toolbox I've built here and the strength from my brothers I stay quit.

I stand today, 94 days of freedom and I think I've earned just a little bit excitement looking ahead to joining the train next week.  Pinched and Evil hooked up for a brewski yesterday, so jealous.....nudge to Derk and anyone near Central NC and Southern VA.......lets get a quitter meet going soon!

I also was disappointed that we lost a quit brother from our group, just days from the HOF... just a reminder that we will always be $5 and a bad decision away from being right back where we started.  Realize that life will continue to happen.  You must CHOOSE to stay free today, you can bullshit yourself all you want, in the end when you cave, you made the choice to listen to the lies that the nic bitch tell us all.  You must wake up and choose to face life without a wad of shit in your mouth, you must choose to call, text send a smoke signal, morse code...whatever to a quit brother before you put that shit in your mouth.  Not only is it a choice, as far as I am concerned you f'king owe it to your brothers to reach out before you cave.  Your quit is not just yours, even if you don't text or have regular contact with every single guy in your group.  We walk together, we see your name in roll everyday and we help remind each other that we can do this thing.

Well said brother. If you cannot get a get together scheduled let me know I will work on setting up another work trip to NC to have a beer with you.

Pinched
The two of you have been strong quitters in a group that has seen its ups and downs. In the end, the failure today of Matt will strengthen both of you, though initially it pisses everyone off and is complete BS. You can't save those that don't want to be saved.

I'm proud to quit with both of you bad asses today, and look forward to seeing both of you on that train next week. Congratulations on making it past another test this week.

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2013, 09:43:00 AM »
Well what a couple weeks, have had a bad case of the 70-90ish funks. I had a big blow out at work Tuesday and had some of the worst cravings I've had in quite awhile. However life will continue to happen and with the toolbox I've built here and the strength from my brothers I stay quit.

I stand today, 94 days of freedom and I think I've earned just a little bit excitement looking ahead to joining the train next week. Pinched and Evil hooked up for a brewski yesterday, so jealous.....nudge to Derk and anyone near Central NC and Southern VA.......lets get a quitter meet going soon!

I also was disappointed that we lost a quit brother from our group, just days from the HOF... just a reminder that we will always be $5 and a bad decision away from being right back where we started. Realize that life will continue to happen. You must CHOOSE to stay free today, you can bullshit yourself all you want, in the end when you cave, you made the choice to listen to the lies that the nic bitch tell us all. You must wake up and choose to face life without a wad of shit in your mouth, you must choose to call, text send a smoke signal, morse code...whatever to a quit brother before you put that shit in your mouth. Not only is it a choice, as far as I am concerned you f'king owe it to your brothers to reach out before you cave. Your quit is not just yours, even if you don't text or have regular contact with every single guy in your group. We walk together, we see your name in roll everyday and we help remind each other that we can do this thing.

Pinched

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2013, 09:40:00 AM »
Well what a couple weeks, have had a bad case of the 70-90ish funks. I had a big blow out at work Tuesday and had some of the worst cravings I've had in quite awhile. However life will continue to happen and with the toolbox I've built here and the strength from my brothers I stay quit.

I stand today, 94 days of freedom and I think I've earned just a little bit excitement looking ahead to joining the train next week. Pinched and Evil hooked up for a brewski yesterday, so jealous.....nudge to Derk and anyone near Central NC and Southern VA.......lets get a quitter meet going soon!

I also was disappointed that we lost a quit brother from our group, just days from the HOF... just a reminder that we will always be $5 and a bad decision away from being right back where we started. Realize that life will continue to happen. You must CHOOSE to stay free today, you can bullshit yourself all you want, in the end when you cave, you made the choice to listen to the lies that the nic bitch tell us all. You must wake up and choose to face life without a wad of shit in your mouth, you must choose to call, text send a smoke signal, morse code...whatever to a quit brother before you put that shit in your mouth. Not only is it a choice, as far as I am concerned you f'king owe it to your brothers to reach out before you cave. Your quit is not just yours, even if you don't text or have regular contact with every single guy in your group. We walk together, we see your name in roll everyday and we help remind each other that we can do this thing.