Author Topic: Here we go  (Read 1114 times)

Offline redyota

• Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Here we go
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2014, 06:41:00 PM »
Quote from: redyota
Quote from: Evil_Won
Quote from: JayDubya
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: J2thaZ
Quote from: JGran
Hi,

This is the second time here for me. I quit for over 100 days a few years back and then caved and have dipped since then. I used the name Nodipnow back then but wanted to start fresh and get this thing done. I have chewed Cope for 31 years and I'm done. I know what lies ahead and know that its hard as hell but I have to get it done.
I just flushed my can and am ready to get started.

JGran
Answer the three questions:

1) What happened?

2) Why did it happen?

3) What are you going to do different this time?

You owe this to your last group and the Sultans. I'm part of the Sultans and we've had some issues with guys holding onto their quit so my bad for having my guard up. I'd like to hear what you have to say so that we don't have another guy bail on what's setting up to be a pretty damn determined group. Not trying to be a dick, but I'm sure you remember how it is.

J2thaZ
Sorry you don't get to start over fresh! You need to use your old name, explain to your old group and new group what happened and be the example of what caving is like. It's worse than ever starting. You had the tools and backup team and you threw them all to the wind and took the addicts way out. Let's get this straightened out and turn it into a honest and genuine quit.
And you havent posted roll either. Surely you can at least appear in September 14 and let everyone know what happened - also in your old quit group.

Dont think you'll get to use new name either.

(Wt57, good to see you)
Send a PM to an Admin. The Board Guidelines are fairly simple:

1) IP masking is immediate grounds for expulsion. Administrators can track IP address and if they change from one side of the country to the other...you are gone...period.

2) Multiple aliases will not be tolerated. Violators will be banned immediately

3) Administrators can and will ban domain names and IP addresses used for spam.

4) The QSX Forums are for quitters age 18 and above. We will defend this house...
Let me know why you used a new name. If it was because you couldn't remember your password, PM me and I'll reset it. I'll leave Jgran open for a day so you can PM me, after that it's gonna be closed and you'll need to use your original name.
Time is short and you have provided no answers.
Jgran name is banned. You must return under your original name.
"We shall not fail or falter; we shall not weaken or tire...Give us the tools and we will finish the job." - Sir Winston Churchill

"Not using gets much easier as time goes by, but the consequences of "just one" never lessen." - Me

Offline redyota

• Master of Quit
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2014, 09:37:00 AM »
Hi,

This is the second time here for me. I quit for over 100 days a few years back and then caved and have dipped since then. I used the name Nodipnow back then but wanted to start fresh and get this thing done. I have chewed Cope for 31 years and I'm done. I know what lies ahead and know that its hard as hell but I have to get it done.

JGran

1) What happened?

2) Why did it happen?

You owe this to your last group and the Sultans. I'm part of the Sultans and we've had some issues with guys holding onto their quit so my bad for having my guard up. I'd like to hear what you have to say so that we don't have another guy bail on what's setting up to be a pretty damn determined group. Not trying to be a dick, but I'm sure you remember how it is.

J2thaZ
Sorry you don't get to start over fresh! You need to use your old name, explain to your old group and new group what happened and be the example of what caving is like. It's worse than ever starting. You had the tools and backup team and you threw them all to the wind and took the addicts way out. Let's get this straightened out and turn it into a honest and genuine quit.
And you havent posted roll either. Surely you can at least appear in September 14 and let everyone know what happened - also in your old quit group.

(Wt57, good to see you)

1) IP masking is immediate grounds for expulsion. Administrators can track IP address and if they change from one side of the country to the other...you are gone...period.

4) The QSX Forums are for quitters age 18 and above. We will defend this house...
Let me know why you used a new name. If it was because you couldn't remember your password, PM me and I'll reset it. I'll leave Jgran open for a day so you can PM me, after that it's gonna be closed and you'll need to use your original name.
Time is short and you have provided no answers.
"We shall not fail or falter; we shall not weaken or tire...Give us the tools and we will finish the job." - Sir Winston Churchill

"Not using gets much easier as time goes by, but the consequences of "just one" never lessen." - Me

Offline redyota

• Master of Quit
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2014, 04:32:00 PM »
Hi,

JGran

1) What happened?

2) Why did it happen?

J2thaZ

(Wt57, good to see you)

Offline Knockout

• Quitter
  • Interests: EDM, Tattoos, Piercings, Rock Climbing, Football (mostly NFL), concerts, the beach.
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 02:11:00 AM »
You "stopped" before. Quit is quit. Don't associate your failure with the success of everyone here.

And 6 YEARS dude, what the fuck? Better be some novels in those answers.
Obsessed with the ghey

QD 01/10/14

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 12:25:00 AM »
Hi,

JGran

1) What happened?

2) Why did it happen?

J2thaZ

(Wt57, good to see you)

"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline JayDubya

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-09-11
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 12:15:00 AM »
Hi,

JGran

1) What happened?

2) Why did it happen?

J2thaZ

(Wt57, good to see you)

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 12:08:00 AM »
Hi,

JGran

1) What happened?

2) Why did it happen?

J2thaZ
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline J2thaZ

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-01
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 12:00:00 AM »
Hi,

JGran

1) What happened?

2) Why did it happen?

J2thaZ
Desire. Dedication. Discipline.

"You determine if you are going to make it, not your excuses." - flashman

"those who are truly my brothers know that I will never betray them." - LOOT

"ain't no way I'm going to lie to my Sultans....I'd rather die" - CavMan83

Offline JGran

• Quit Date: 2014-06-05
Here we go
« on: June 10, 2014, 11:31:00 PM »
Hi,

JGran