Author Topic: Intro newbee  (Read 2954 times)

Offline CaliforniaSlim

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Intro newbee
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2013, 07:32:00 PM »
Quote from: enslavedbyskoal19yrs
dirty dirty dirty dirty bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dam I Want a dip, but I will not cave! I will keep my promise!

Pretty good day until now.

Why am I here?

To quit....
for myself
for my family
for my health
for my mouth
for my life.....

lick my balls you dirty bitch!!!!!!!!! I have quit you and will not start back. No you are wrong, now is the perfect time the only time. Today is the day. Tomorrow is the next day.
You are doin' it man. When she rears her head, get on here and bitch. Call or text any of us. PM me if you need some more accountability.
Eventually, as long as you don't stand there talking with her at the door, she will go away and stop knocking so regularly.
You are a quit today and I am quit with you.

Offline enslavedbyskoal19yrs

• Quitter
    • www.killthecan.org
  • Interests: Kill'n The Can every day all day!
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2013, 07:10:00 PM »
dirty dirty dirty dirty bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dam I Want a dip, but I will not cave! I will keep my promise!

Pretty good day until now.

Why am I here?

To quit....
for myself
for my family
for my health
for my mouth
for my life.....

lick my balls you dirty bitch!!!!!!!!! I have quit you and will not start back. No you are wrong, now is the perfect time the only time. Today is the day. Tomorrow is the next day.
Quit Date: 08/25/13
HOF Date: 12/02/13

HOF SPEECH

Intro

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
"When the time to perform arrives, the time to prepare has passed!"

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2013, 12:46:00 PM »
NICE you came back to fight another day against the dirty bitch...ODAAT nice to see I didn't waste key strokes the other day. Did you include your wife? Or are you leaving the door open just a crack so you don't have to hear told you so. As an addict you have to burn the bridge and the piers too...addicts can not leave the smallest of margins for wiggle room...yep paint yourself into a corner
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2013, 12:21:00 PM »
Quote from: nebraskadad58
Who I am...

A secret chewer....I lie to my wife...the woman I love...I tell her over and over I have quit....I have tried over and over....I have failed each time

19yrs and counting....

I chew without anyone knowing....for years now

I chew without spitting, I can even eat a meal without spitting out my chew....

I go to bed with a chew, I wake up with a chew 24/7 literally.....

I have tried to quit...over and over and over.....every time i get caught by my wife I try to quit and fail.

I work in a hospital and walk around with a chew all day and no one knows...I would get fired if I got caught.

I'm tired of being SKOALS bitch!!!

It stops TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Liar i was where you are at. the ninja dipper.

thinking i was pulling shit over on the wife. If you are serious, please make sure to read other comments,

Step 1, Make the commitment, throw out the can, no if's ands or butt, no nicotine in any form.

Step 2. Post Roll Call so you are accountable in your quit, if you need phone numbers check your PM, you can call someone..

Ride the suck, and remember it. Quitting SUCKS!! for me the worst of the suck was the 4 days, and that is when the body is free of nicotine, BUT, the SUCK continues because of head games.

If you are truly tired of being a slave throw off the shackles and throw out the can.

Keep posting

Post Roll Call. We will "quit each day " with you.
Great job committing to today by posting roll. Day 3 is fantastic and the Nic Bitch knows that you're serious this time so keep your guard up and be on the lookout for her lies, mirages, negotiations and pleading.

She will say anything to get you to use nic today. "This is a bad time to quit, you should quit when you have time to go through withdrawal," or "You've earned just one. Just one is better than a 24/7," or "Today is a bad day and XYZ was unexpected, so try again tomorrow,".

But she is powerless to DO ANYTHING.

Congratulations on choosing to kick this dirty slut to the curb. Soon you will see her for what she really is. Soon you will see life for what it really is.

What you will gain:

Health
Pride
Truth
Money
Self-respect
Brotherhood

Keep going!
Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline nebraskadad58

• Quitter
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2013, 10:08:00 AM »
Who I am...

A secret chewer....I lie to my wife...the woman I love...I tell her over and over I have quit....I have tried over and over....I have failed each time

19yrs and counting....

I chew without anyone knowing....for years now

I chew without spitting, I can even eat a meal without spitting out my chew....

I go to bed with a chew, I wake up with a chew 24/7 literally.....

I have tried to quit...over and over and over.....every time i get caught by my wife I try to quit and fail.

I work in a hospital and walk around with a chew all day and no one knows...I would get fired if I got caught.

I'm tired of being SKOALS bitch!!!

It stops TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Liar i was where you are at. the ninja dipper.

thinking i was pulling shit over on the wife. If you are serious, please make sure to read other comments,

Step 1, Make the commitment, throw out the can, no if's ands or butt, no nicotine in any form.

Step 2. Post Roll Call so you are accountable in your quit, if you need phone numbers check your PM, you can call someone..

Ride the suck, and remember it. Quitting SUCKS!! for me the worst of the suck was the 4 days, and that is when the body is free of nicotine, BUT, the SUCK continues because of head games.

If you are truly tired of being a slave throw off the shackles and throw out the can.

Keep posting

Post Roll Call. We will "quit each day " with you.
Quit Day - May 6 2013
Sobriety Date: January 6, 1986

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2013, 09:44:00 AM »
Slave your story sounds so much like mine. The 24/7 ninja dipping, my wife quit confronting me she knew I'd lie, after 34 years she didn't want to here the lies. Choosing freedom or slavery is in our hands. I choose freedom! You can too!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline dabean22

• Quitter
  • Interests: I was addicted to nicotine for about 19 years before I actually realized that I was an addict to a drug. Allen Carr helped open my eyes with LionHeartedGirl (my sister). I am currently on day 2 and because of the frame of mind and different point of view that "The Easy Way" has given me, I don't doubt for one moment that I have ingested the last bit of that weed for the rest of my life. I am 35 now and am setting a goal of living long enough to have saved $100,000 because of my quit. At the same time, I am setting the goal of not smoking TODAY! One step at a time, while keeping my eyes on the horizon.
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2013, 05:32:00 PM »
Get connected with your quit brothers. Get phone numbers. You will find that using them and their using of you will create an awesome bond that will strengthen your quit. You will find that you will love some, and hate some but either way, they are helping you. You will need both types at different occasions. Get connected.
(you got my number, don't be afraid to use it)
Quit 8/04/13
HOF 11/11/13
Thanks mostly to LHG. That girl rocks the world. I love you Sis.
Someone, somewhere out there is suffering through a more intense crave than me and that person is staying quit. As will I. -JoeMellow
SkyDiver - The first step is a bitch but that's when the fun starts.

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain BikingRoad BikingHome Audio
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2013, 05:24:00 PM »
If you read through the other intro's you may see some of my same words on them but they always hold true so I will just repeat them...

You are in for one nasty fight but you have the tools here to make it.

Read everything on here, post roll call each morning and don't dip. Wow....that sounds so easy, doesn't it?

Go load yourself up with gum, mints, fake chew, seeds and beef jerky. Also get some member phone numbers right now, they will help you through the rough parts.

Next, exercise to exhaustion every single day and drink so much water that you feel like you may bust. Both of these will help.

Make sure your wife reads about what you are going through. 99% chance that you are going to be a short fussed dick for the next 3-4 weeks. Try not to take it out on her and the kids. Get on here and take it out on us, we will be fine.

I quit with you.
Oh little worm-dirt...you are so scary...F' OFF...!!!

Offline Felcie

• Quitter
  • Interests: Hunting fishing trapping,,,anything outdoors, Old Jeeps
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2013, 05:02:00 PM »
I was in the same boat as you, feeling the same thing 35 days ago,It totally sucks but it will get better!Don't let the nic bitch trick you into anything,Stay the course, be stronger!

Offline miles

• Quit Pro
  • Howdy, I'm Miles and I'm Quit
  • Quit Date: 3/7/2011
  • Interests: My kids, Quitting, Hunting, fishing, motorcycles, MTB, football, racing, baseball, guitar, family, running, Clint Eastwood, Cold Beer, Floating down the river, camping. Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, Houston Oilers (RIP - Love Ya Blue!)"]["{{}}{{}}][_
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2013, 04:21:00 PM »
You are a free man now!

Good job choosing to not be a slave to the can.

One day at a time.

Miles - +1 with you!
I quit with with you all!

Offline FIGHTIN-IGNORANCE

• Quitter
  • Interests: Studying the "Word", My Two Boys, Hunting, fishing, Softball, Roller Hockey, learning to play acoustic guitar,
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2013, 04:15:00 PM »
Quote from: rickddd
Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This already sucks ASS!  javascript:emoticon("'bang head'")
Feeling very anxious, chewing everything I can get in my mouth.

I WILL NOT DIP
I WILL NOT DIP
I WILL NOT DIP
I WILL NOT DIP

uggggggggggggggggggggggg
You're doing great bro!!!!!! Yes, it does suck, but that is what it feels like when your body is ridding itself of poison. You can get thru it! You're a grown-ass man, and you can do it.

Did you figure out how to post roll? do that! and use this entire website as a distraction from what we call "THE SUCK". There's no easy way to do it, you just have to go thru it. I promise it does get better!

Drink a ton of water, like constantly. This will help get the poisons out of your body quicker. Also I recommend you have some sort of oral fixation things on hand at all times, to get you thru bad cravings. Gum, spits, jolly ranchers, atomic fireballs, and fake chew are all tools you can use. Exercise helps alot with the nerves/anxiety/irritability. The main thing is you find some things that work for you, and use them.

Do whatever you have to do, to not put nicotine into your body today. Quit with you today!

EDIT: I see you did post roll, great job, slave! Now just keep your word, its that simple. Welcome to the world of quitters![\b]

Glad your with us Slave. Remember you are not alone. Thousands of others who were attached to Nic's nipple for 5..10..15..20..25..30..35..40.. and so on have been through the suck! Thefore, you can too because we are not :scowick:

Treat your quit like it is the most important thing in your life..Only a couple things should be before it... Do anything you have to remain nic free. Once you are through the suck it gets a little easier. Get your digits out to as many quitters as possible. If you isolate yourself you are screwed! 'BanDog'

Read your 'arse' off and you will reap the benefits. If you want to be a Badazz Quitter then follow the vets..They have paved the way for you and I. All we have to do is accept we are not more special than them and then walk down the path a little further each and every damn day. When you get thirsty reach for the huge jug of KTC KOOL-AID and take a chug..There is enough for everyone.

I am quit with you today Slave! 'oh yeah'
Quit Date 6/26/2013
DUCK FIP'S FOR LIFE!!
'KICKIN THE CAN' All Day Long!
Complancency sucks,one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

Someone, somewhere out there is suffering through a more intense crave than me and that person is staying quit. As will I. -JoeMellow

The connection of a common problem is strong, but the connection of a common solution is even stronger.-gorilla1

When we think we can't quit... We can... Cause ducks fly together... When the craves are to much to handle... Us ducks fly together.... When you want to cave... You won't... Because ducks fly together. Per our Jpete328
Freedom Started 06/26/2013....Freedom continues because of my choice and accountability from MY FELLOW DUCKS! QUACK ! QUACK! Thank You!

Offline rickddd

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2013
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2013, 03:57:00 PM »

This already sucks ASS!  javascript:emoticon("'bang head'")

I WILL NOT DIP
I WILL NOT DIP
I WILL NOT DIP
I WILL NOT DIP

uggggggggggggggggggggggg
You're doing great bro!!!!!! Yes, it does suck, but that is what it feels like when your body is ridding itself of poison. You can get thru it! You're a grown-ass man, and you can do it.

Did you figure out how to post roll? do that! and use this entire website as a distraction from what we call "THE SUCK". There's no easy way to do it, you just have to go thru it. I promise it does get better!

Drink a ton of water, like constantly. This will help get the poisons out of your body quicker. Also I recommend you have some sort of oral fixation things on hand at all times, to get you thru bad cravings. Gum, spits, jolly ranchers, atomic fireballs, and fake chew are all tools you can use. Exercise helps alot with the nerves/anxiety/irritability. The main thing is you find some things that work for you, and use them.

Do whatever you have to do, to not put nicotine into your body today. Quit with you today!

EDIT: I see you did post roll, great job, slave! Now just keep your word, its that simple. Welcome to the world of quitters!
---------------------------
Quit Date: 1/6/2013
Hall of Fame: 4/15/2013
COMMA! 10/2/2015
41st floor: 3/28/2024

Offline enslavedbyskoal19yrs

• Quitter
    • www.killthecan.org
  • Interests: Kill'n The Can every day all day!
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2013, 03:01:00 PM »

This already sucks ASS! javascript:emoticon("'bang head'")

I WILL NOT DIP
I WILL NOT DIP
I WILL NOT DIP
I WILL NOT DIP

uggggggggggggggggggggggg
Quit Date: 08/25/13
HOF Date: 12/02/13

HOF SPEECH

Intro

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
"When the time to perform arrives, the time to prepare has passed!"

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 01:11:00 PM »
Quote from: traumagnet
You are not a secret chewer (ninja dipper) ...you only think you are a secret chewer... If you think your wife doesn't know then the secret is on you...I would be willing to bet she is just choosing her battles. You never quit before you had a stoppage. so how bout we do shit different this time and get different results such as:

ONE quit for YOU. All other reasons are just motivators problem is motivation is short lived.

TWO incorporate your wife in the quit. There is a whole spouses section.

Three post roll. Posting roll gives us your word that you will not use for today only. wake up tomorrow and repeat. Posting roll is the single most important event you can do each day. By posting roll you make a promise to you and us that you will not use(accountability)

Four meet your group members swap numbers give your number out to other members here build bonds (accountability+brotherhood)

FIVE: add +1's up (success). If you have any left over in the tank help someone else out. that is a formula for QUIT.

6 if I typed all this shit for nothing I am gonna be pissed off

PM if you need digits and get this quit on.
I could possbily agree more. Traumagnet is absolutely correct. Every single word.

I would put inclusion of the wife right at the top of the priority list.

You were not as stealthy as you think. I guarantee your wife smelled the shit on you. After you've been quit for a few weeks, you'll agree. I can smell some jackass with a packed lip from 10 feet away.

If, by some miniscule chance, she was oblivious to what her spouse has been doing, you have a possibly bigger problem. Now that you've quit, your emotions are gonna be all over the place. Rage will come and go. You'll focus more on NOT dipping than you do on family. She will absolutely notice that. My wife thought I was having an affair. I am 100% serious about that. We wound up at the dining room table with tears in her eyes before I came clean with her. She was so relieved that she wasn't even upset that my previous quit attempt had failed. Brother, she has been the best supporter I have, and that is a big statement considering the folks at KTC.

Either way, you need her in your corner through this. Get her to read The Spouse's Section . Unless she's an addict herself, she has no idea what you're dealing with.

Reach out to some of us if you need anything.

Offline wmcatty

• Quit Pro
    • heartoftexasweather.org
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 01:08:00 PM »
Welcome aboard Enslaved. You made the best decision of your young life today. Go to the welcome center and that will get you started. Post roll and look up at your inbox (1). That is a personal message from me with my telephone number. Lets get your party started brother. Remember to call the telephone mumbers you will have shortly before raging at your wife and family. We are expecting it and will help you through it...your family is not as prepared and will not understand like we will. Let us help you to help yourself. Welcome to your first day of freedom. Wayne
"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
-John Wayne