Author Topic: Intro newbee  (Read 2913 times)

Offline rickddd

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2013
  • Likes Given: 7
Re: Intro newbee
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 01:00:00 PM »
Quote from: enslavedbyskoal19yrs
Who I am...

A secret chewer....I lie to my wife...the woman I love...I tell her over and over I have quit....I have tried over and over....I have failed each time

19yrs and counting....

I chew without anyone knowing....for years now

I chew without spitting, I can even eat a meal without spitting out my chew....

I go to bed with a chew, I wake up with a chew 24/7 literally.....

I have tried to quit...over and over and over.....every time i get caught by my wife I try to quit and fail.

I work in a hospital and walk around with a chew all day and no one knows...I would get fired if I got caught.

I'm tired of being SKOALS bitch!!!

It stops TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad you made the decision to quit today! You found a great community of quitters who can help.

The first step is to empty all your dip into the toilet and flush. That includes secret stashes, in the car, etc. Dont keep it laying around in the garbage can.

Second - Read everything here: index.php?showforum=13
which explains how to post roll. Then Post Roll! You'll be posting roll in the December 2013 group. This is the group of people who will be quitting with you over the next few weeks, and will hit 100 days quit in December.

Then you quit one day at a time (ODAAT), thats our mantra here at KTC. You post roll in the morning, which is your promise to stay quit that whole day. Then you repeat the next morning.

PS- we've all done the secret chewing thing (we call it ninja dipping). we've all deceived our loved ones, we've all done the same stupid things you've been doing. Dont think you're alone in that! We're all addicts just like you are.
---------------------------
Quit Date: 1/6/2013
Hall of Fame: 4/15/2013
COMMA! 10/2/2015
41st floor: 3/28/2024

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 12:54:00 PM »
You are not a secret chewer (ninja dipper) ...you only think you are a secret chewer... If you think your wife doesn't know then the secret is on you...I would be willing to bet she is just choosing her battles. You never quit before you had a stoppage. so how bout we do shit different this time and get different results such as:

ONE quit for YOU. All other reasons are just motivators problem is motivation is short lived.

TWO incorporate your wife in the quit. There is a whole spouses section.

Three post roll. Posting roll gives us your word that you will not use for today only. wake up tomorrow and repeat. Posting roll is the single most important event you can do each day. By posting roll you make a promise to you and us that you will not use(accountability)

Four meet your group members swap numbers give your number out to other members here build bonds (accountability+brotherhood)

FIVE: add +1's up (success). If you have any left over in the tank help someone else out. that is a formula for QUIT.

6 if I typed all this shit for nothing I am gonna be pissed off

PM if you need digits and get this quit on.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 12:23:00 PM »
Quote from: enslavedbyskoal19yrs
Who I am...

A secret chewer....I lie to my wife...the woman I love...I tell her over and over I have quit....I have tried over and over....I have failed each time

19yrs and counting....

I have tried to quit...over and over and over.....every time i get caught by my wife I try to quit and fail.

I work in a hospital and walk around with a chew all day and no one knows...I would get fired if I got caught.

Quit for you and only you. Read as much as you can on here, join your group and get some phone numbers for support YOU WILL NEED THEM.

Post roll daily, be a beast and quit like a beast every day.

Seeing that you have a problem and have been lying is the first step. Understand that your first few days are the great suck, then the suck comes and goes, but it is not fun when the cravings come.

Pack yourself some alternative bags, one for work, one for home and one for the vehicle. Pack in whatever alternative you are going to use (seeds, fake dip, beef jerky, gum, mints or all). Just make sure that you are prepared, the one moment you get weak your QUIT can fail.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline enslavedbyskoal19yrs

• Quitter
    • www.killthecan.org
  • Interests: Kill'n The Can every day all day!
Intro newbee
« on: August 26, 2013, 12:05:00 PM »
Who I am...

19yrs and counting....

Quit Date: 08/25/13
HOF Date: 12/02/13

HOF SPEECH

Intro

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
"When the time to perform arrives, the time to prepare has passed!"