Author Topic: Day 2  (Read 7260 times)

Offline Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Restoring my 220 year old house. I don't have any other interest because I no longer have time for such things.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Day 2
« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2013, 05:16:00 PM »
Quote from: Mthomas3824
Quote from: Evil_Won
Quote from: traumagnet
Quote from: Winter
Quote from: Minny
Quote from: AppleJack
You DO know this shit will kill you right!? Why are you screwing around? Grow up... Sac up... Step up...

Be bigger than the weed you "think" you need.

You have my number. I expect you to use it more than you did the last time.
Got it. And understood. I want this hit gone. I'm going at it, at a different angle this time and I think it is a better approach
Oh man. I remember the fog now. Thick What a shitty feeling
Am I missing something here, or have you yet to answer the following:

What happened?
Why did it happen?
What are you going to do differently this time?

All I saw was a quick dig at DaBean and then a "I caved" note in November.
I already put it somewhere
Well add it here so you don't forget it this time! Don't be lipping off to someone who is trying to help you. So I see you are back again...hmmm your phone broke? did you lose my number....or did you just say fuck ole Trauma what the fuck does he know I don't need to respond to him that dick head. Well seems weird to me WE are givin a shit more about your quit than you. This aint a place where you get praise for trying and we give out participant ribbons we keep our heads to the grind stone everyday. I suggest you really drink the fuckin Kool-Aid this time and bout all I can tell you is time will tell. You prolly should look up the ScoDaddy Theorem: its super easy hell its so easy I will just list it for you

1problem+nicotine=2problems
This:
I went 78 days,
I lost focus
My addiction got the best of me and Instead of reaching out to my text support group ( Rob , Zak, and Mike) I caved.

I broke my Promise to myself, family and fellow quitters.

I ain't got a good excuse or reason why I caved, except I have a bigger problem than I what I had  thought.
I want to quit and I'm starting over now.
Doesn't cut it. Try again and give some thought to it. Answering truthfully is for your benefit and if it saves someone that is struggling when they read it, it's a bonus.
Man this sucks! This just sucks. You missed the moment. There is a moment when you want to cave so bad you convince yourself you need to.

In that moment, had you just used your tools. Call friends, run as far from the weed as you can, get on your knees and pray....You would have felt the victory and reward for the price you paid.

Now your paying a price and got nothing to show.

I hope you quit this time and never reminisce and look back as nicotine being any thing but a setback and disease in your life. I hope you are blessed to hate and want to crush the skull of nicotine. She did nothing for you except make you appear to have a lower I.Q, She took you hard earned money, she came before other needs and wants in you life. What a shitty companion she is and always will be.

Cut the love strings and stop being a puppet. Quitting is not a game. Its work and its daily! How in the hell can you lose focus in a war? Your life is on the line, you quit is going to be challenged.

How in the hell does one lose focus? I suggest you think about that comment. "I lost focus?" That might be what you are missing in your desire and willpower.
I told some peeps that I would not post support for you and I won't. Not until you reach three digits. I didn't believe you in round two but gave you the benefit of the doubt. I was not the only one who texted you support when you went MIA. But everyone seems to have short term memory loss. I don't buy your reasoning. You, are a serial caver. You'll be alright until you hit 60+ then you'll find a reason to do this again. I personally think you are getting off pretty light just like your day one start for November 2013.

Unfortunately I'm putting my money on any newb that posts a day one today for the first time. Don't get me wrong, I hope you can stay quit but my time and support will be with the peeps that want to quit and have been quit. I'll watch and wait for YOU to prove me wrong. Good luck!

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2013, 12:58:00 PM »
Quote from: Evil_Won
You DO know this shit will kill you right!? Why are you screwing around? Grow up... Sac up... Step up...

Got it. And understood. I want this hit gone. I'm going at it, at a different angle this time and I think it is a better approach

What happened?
Why did it happen?

Well add it here so you don't forget it this time! Don't be lipping off to someone who is trying to help you. So I see you are back again...hmmm your phone broke? did you lose my number....or did you just say fuck ole Trauma what the fuck does he know I don't need to respond to him that dick head. Well seems weird to me WE are givin a shit more about your quit than you. This aint a place where you get praise for trying and we give out participant ribbons we keep our heads to the grind stone everyday. I suggest you really drink the fuckin Kool-Aid this time and bout all I can tell you is time will tell. You prolly should look up the ScoDaddy Theorem: its super easy hell its so easy I will just list it for you

This:
I went 78 days,
I lost focus
My addiction got the best of me and Instead of reaching out to my text support group ( Rob , Zak, and Mike) I caved.

I ain't got a good excuse or reason why I caved, except I have a bigger problem than I what I had  thought.
Doesn't cut it. Try again and give some thought to it. Answering truthfully is for your benefit and if it saves someone that is struggling when they read it, it's a bonus.
Man this sucks! This just sucks. You missed the moment. There is a moment when you want to cave so bad you convince yourself you need to.

In that moment, had you just used your tools. Call friends, run as far from the weed as you can, get on your knees and pray....You would have felt the victory and reward for the price you paid.

Now your paying a price and got nothing to show.

I hope you quit this time and never reminisce and look back as nicotine being any thing but a setback and disease in your life. I hope you are blessed to hate and want to crush the skull of nicotine. She did nothing for you except make you appear to have a lower I.Q, She took you hard earned money, she came before other needs and wants in you life. What a shitty companion she is and always will be.

Cut the love strings and stop being a puppet. Quitting is not a game. Its work and its daily! How in the hell can you lose focus in a war? Your life is on the line, you quit is going to be challenged.

How in the hell does one lose focus? I suggest you think about that comment. "I lost focus?" That might be what you are missing in your desire and willpower.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline Skoal Monster

• Quit Pro
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2013, 11:48:00 AM »
The 70's funk is a well documented pitfall, you should have been ready for it.

This time pay attention in class 'rem'
"CLOSE THE DOOR. In my opinion, it?s the single most important step in your final quit. There is one moment, THE moment, when you finally let go and surrender to the quit. After that moment, no temptation will be great enough, no lie persuasive enough to make you commit suicide by using tobacco."

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2013, 11:24:00 AM »

What happened?
Why did it happen?

This:
I went 78 days,
I lost focus

"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2013, 10:33:00 AM »

What happened?
Why did it happen?

Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2013, 09:50:00 AM »

What happened?
Why did it happen?

Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2013, 09:45:00 AM »

What happened?
Why did it happen?

Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2013, 09:40:00 AM »

Quit~December - 2 - 2013

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2013, 07:50:00 AM »

Quit~December - 2 - 2013

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2013, 07:24:00 PM »

Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline miles

• Quit Pro
  • Howdy, I'm Miles and I'm Quit
  • Quit Date: 3/7/2011
  • Interests: My kids, Quitting, Hunting, fishing, motorcycles, MTB, football, racing, baseball, guitar, family, running, Clint Eastwood, Cold Beer, Floating down the river, camping. Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, Houston Oilers (RIP - Love Ya Blue!)"]["{{}}{{}}][_
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2013, 01:32:00 PM »
Day 1 today. I seem to remember that you used to be pretty involved around here on KTC. What happened?

Miles - +1 with you.
I quit with with you all!

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2013, 09:10:00 PM »
Day 6 has been a flurry of pissed off and extreme sleepiness. All mixed in with about 4 cravings. It has been hard today wich makes me proud to say I am quit!!!

Winter Green ( Brandon Bishop )
The worst is behind you. Remember how bad it sucked. Keep your guard up and find some anger for the nic bitch. Remember that a lot of guys slip after they get through the suck. Beware.

Your dreams are strange!

'crackup'
Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2013, 07:37:00 PM »
Day 6 has been a flurry of pissed off and extreme sleepiness. All mixed in with about 4 cravings. It has been hard today wich makes me proud to say I am quit!!!

Winter Green ( Brandon Bishop )
Quit~December - 2 - 2013

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2013, 05:34:00 AM »
Just got back to my hotel room. Had some of the worst cRaves tonight but kept my word and am still nic free. It's 9:40pm and I'm going to bed. Lets see what kind of crazy ass dreams ill have tonight. And let's see what time I will wake up. Gnight fellars

Brandon aka Winter Green

Been in and out of consciousness since 2am when I posted roll. Drempt my grandma was a devil worshiping lesbian. What the fuck
Quit~December - 2 - 2013

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2013, 10:41:00 PM »
Just got back to my hotel room. Had some of the worst cRaves tonight but kept my word and am still nic free. It's 9:40pm and I'm going to bed. Lets see what kind of crazy ass dreams ill have tonight. And let's see what time I will wake up. Gnight fellars

Brandon aka Winter Green
Quit~December - 2 - 2013