• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Day 2
« Reply #114 on: February 20, 2014, 10:01:00 PM »
Quote from: Spartanron
Quote from: golfpro9696
Quote from: pbrain04
Quote from: brettlees
Winter Green you are really mixing and serving up the Kool Aid around here lately! Glad to see you quitting strong, and thanks for helping others!  Keep it going man, you are a guy I'm glad to quit with!
x2..Im proud to be quit with this dude
No doubt Winter Green is as bad ass as they come  makes our group  my quit that much fucking stronger every damn day that we quit together.
Winter Green is killing it (are we talking about his avatar?)
Space is a rockstar.
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. ~ Chinese Proverb
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. ~ Stephen R. Covey

QD 12/29/13
April 2014 Resolute

Offline Spartanron

• Quitter
« Reply #113 on: February 20, 2014, 06:15:00 PM »
Quote from: golfpro9696
Winter Green you are really mixing and serving up the Kool Aid around here lately! Glad to see you quitting strong, and thanks for helping others!  Keep it going man, you are a guy I'm glad to quit with!
No doubt Winter Green is as bad ass as they come  makes our group  my quit that much fucking stronger every damn day that we quit together.
Winter Green is killing it (are we talking about his avatar?)
No more What If's, I quit everyday going forward
Quit Chewing 11/13/12, Quit Nicorette 12/23/12

MY Hall of Fame Speech

Offline golfpro9696

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-12-09
« Reply #112 on: February 20, 2014, 04:02:00 PM »
Quit Date: 12/9/2013
HOF Date: 3/18/2014
15th Floor: 1/16/2018
1 Year: 12/9/2014
2 Year: 12/9/2015
3 Year: 12/9/2016
4 Year: 12/9/2017

Proud member of March '14 Ironmen

Offline pbrain04

• Quitter
« Reply #111 on: February 20, 2014, 03:57:00 PM »
Winter Green you are really mixing and serving up the Kool Aid around here lately! Glad to see you quitting strong, and thanks for helping others! Keep it going man, you are a guy I'm glad to quit with!

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #110 on: February 20, 2014, 03:17:00 PM »
Winter Green you are really mixing and serving up the Kool Aid around here lately! Glad to see you quitting strong, and thanks for helping others! Keep it going man, you are a guy I'm glad to quit with!
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #109 on: February 19, 2014, 08:21:00 PM »
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: Winter
I attempted to bring up more people in Intros,  I just couldnt find everyone.  So I recognize WES553  ;Ironman:  UPLANDBIRD  ;Ironman:  Steakbomb18  ;Ironman:  starr_78  ;Ironman:  rdad  ;Ironman:  Pbrain04  ;Ironman:  Lizzle  ;Ironman:  Kmart3501  ;Ironman:  Klw  ;Ironman:  HumbledTeacher  ;Ironman:  Golfpro9696  ;Ironman: dunwit  ;Ironman:  and BBQ'ER  ;Ironman:  Those Men are all 100% posts in March.  Somebody reach out and cup some balls here!!!

All in all, I want to say thank you to everyone in March.  We have a solid group.
I just want to remind everyone that even as far as we've come,
STILL ; Have quit plans
STILL ; Reach out to brothers in need
STILL ; POST ROLL EDD
STILL ; Quit

March Rules  ;Ironman:
Great post. I must say 100%ers are the baddest of bad asses. Props to you 100%ers.
I will quit any day with a 100% poster. Keep it up WG and the rest of you march badasses!
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #108 on: February 19, 2014, 08:12:00 PM »
I attempted to bring up more people in Intros, I just couldnt find everyone. So I recognize WES553 ;Ironman: UPLANDBIRD ;Ironman: Steakbomb18 ;Ironman: starr_78 ;Ironman: rdad ;Ironman: Pbrain04 ;Ironman: Lizzle ;Ironman: Kmart3501 ;Ironman: Klw ;Ironman: HumbledTeacher ;Ironman: Golfpro9696 ;Ironman: dunwit ;Ironman: and BBQ'ER ;Ironman: Those Men are all 100% posts in March. Somebody reach out and cup some balls here!!!

All in all, I want to say thank you to everyone in March. We have a solid group.
STILL ; Have quit plans
STILL ; POST ROLL EDD
STILL ; Quit

March Rules ;Ironman:
Great post. I must say 100%ers are the baddest of bad asses. Props to you 100%ers.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #107 on: February 19, 2014, 05:46:00 PM »
I attempted to bring up more people in Intros, I just couldnt find everyone. So I recognize WES553 ;Ironman: UPLANDBIRD ;Ironman: Steakbomb18 ;Ironman: starr_78 ;Ironman: rdad ;Ironman: Pbrain04 ;Ironman: Lizzle ;Ironman: Kmart3501 ;Ironman: Klw ;Ironman: HumbledTeacher ;Ironman: Golfpro9696 ;Ironman: dunwit ;Ironman: and BBQ'ER ;Ironman: Those Men are all 100% posts in March. Somebody reach out and cup some balls here!!!

All in all, I want to say thank you to everyone in March. We have a solid group.
STILL ; Have quit plans
STILL ; POST ROLL EDD
STILL ; Quit

March Rules ;Ironman:
Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #106 on: February 19, 2014, 02:50:00 PM »
Quote from: jake
Quote from: kdip
Quote from: dunwit
I wanted to say awesome job on reaching 80!  Keep strong WG!!  Your March quit bro dunwit.
Hey Dunwit, we got an awesome group. I understand we are doing it one day at a time, but i cant help to say, ill see you at 100 and ill be signing up for 2. Thanks for "droppin a line" and stay quit.

QLF MARCH IRONMEN ;Ironman:
The brain is winning over the dip!!! Congrats on 80 WG!!!! You've become a solid quitter and a leader in the quit world!!!!!
Yes a leader. I like your roll in our group.
Keep it up there is no finish line!!!
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline jake frawley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: I'm married to a beautiful lady. I like to lift weights and run. I play poker and win. I spend as much time riding as I can! I go to work every day and work too many hrs. I'm aggressive! And all of this makes me happy. I'm here to quit the one thing I hate about myself, my addiction to chew. It has ruled me and I wont be controlled anymore!
« Reply #105 on: February 19, 2014, 11:48:00 AM »
Quote from: kdip
I wanted to say awesome job on reaching 80!  Keep strong WG!!  Your March quit bro dunwit.
Hey Dunwit, we got an awesome group. I understand we are doing it one day at a time, but i cant help to say, ill see you at 100 and ill be signing up for 2. Thanks for "droppin a line" and stay quit.

The brain is winning over the dip!!! Congrats on 80 WG!!!! You've become a solid quitter and a leader in the quit world!!!!!
Yes a leader. I like your roll in our group.

Offline Kdip

• Administrator
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Quitting and helping others quit, riding my motorcycle, baseball, football, old furniture restoration, junk collecting, vintage arcade machines, rafting, tubing, camping, my family and dog
  • Likes Given: 295
« Reply #104 on: February 19, 2014, 11:22:00 AM »

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #103 on: February 19, 2014, 09:38:00 AM »
I wanted to say awesome job on reaching 80! Keep strong WG!! Your March quit bro dunwit.

Quit~December - 2 - 2013

Offline dunwit

• Quitter
« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2014, 09:29:00 AM »
I wanted to say awesome job on reaching 80! Keep strong WG!! Your March quit bro dunwit.
Quit Like Fuck.

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #101 on: February 19, 2014, 07:17:00 AM »
ITS BIG SAVINGS WEDNESDAY, EVERYONE FOLLOW THE LINK AND ADD YOUR SAVINGS.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO SHAME in quitting. Follow the link below!!

index.php?showtopic=262st=0
Quit~December - 2 - 2013

Offline Garrett32

• Quitter
  • Interests: I Love dirtbiking, Skiing, and being dip free baby!!
« Reply #100 on: February 16, 2014, 07:36:00 PM »
Day 2,  antsy, ornry and full of all kinds of energy. But yeah. Real real mean. I know it's all in my head so i keep a pretty good lid on it till I get home. Then I'm pissed
Winter Green, You're the man! Keep it going strong with your quit brother! You're a motivation to many of us newbies!