Author Topic: Intro to Freedom  (Read 2505 times)

Offline adamsch

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-05-29
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Intro to Freedom
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2014, 01:19:00 AM »
Quote from: RobFulton1
Dude, your picture of Prep looks like mine. lol. I bought some Smokey Mountain earlier today. Definitely helps with that things of needing to feel something in my lip.

I quit with you today bro, we've got this!
Haha. I sell all kinds of shit but some things it have to keep. Like night vision goggles... How could I not.

Quitting with you too man.

Good shit. Let's kick the nice ass!

Offline RobFulton1

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-01
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2014, 05:15:00 PM »
Dude, your picture of Prep looks like mine. lol. I bought some Smokey Mountain earlier today. Definitely helps with that things of needing to feel something in my lip.

I quit with you today bro, we've got this!
"Too much to live for"

Ego Non Vinci

Quit Date: June 1, 2014

Offline adamsch

• Quitter
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2014, 05:05:00 PM »
Quote from: Ginet
Quote from: adamsch
Quote from: Smeds
Hey all my new friends.

Super glad I found a forum and community with like minded people and individuals ready to take this shit out of their mouth.

I've been a dipper since I was 16, now 30. I chew about 1 can a day and have come full circle with my flavors over the years. I never thought that innocent little first dip would lead to something that would effect myself and my family, but it has and I refuse to let it any longer.

I have quit twice before. Once, for about about a year and the other time for a couple years. My problem is the initial quitting. Apparently its I think that it's okay to have "just one" down the road and it certainly does not work. This time, it's going to be for good, for me, my family, and hopefully to contribute to the community of people trying to reach the same goals.

A little about me... My name is Adam. I have two daughters, Adalyn and Ayla, 5 and 4 respectively, and my awesome wife Mandi (Thank God I have never had to hide it from her and she has let me lead my own path). I have an online business where I buy and sell returned, overstock, shelf pulls, etc... I love it as it allows for me to see and be around my kids as they are growing. My wife also does daycare so we are both home. Played soccer growing up. Have always loved the outdoors. Hunting, fishing, camping, and whatever else I can do outside are my favorite. 'Remshot'

I love to drink beer.

I'm not sure what else to tell you.

Excited to meet some like minded individuals and have the support that I need to completely kick the nic.

Thanks for your support in advance and I'm about to post in the September Kick the Shit board!

Adam 'Cheers'
Adam,

As a brother who loves to fish and hunt, I quit with you today! Hang tough, and reach out here if you're feeling stressed. There are a bunch of bad-ass quitters here, all here to help you! Take it one day at a time, you'll kill this ... PM me if you need anything!
Thanks Smeds. Nice work on your quit as well! Stay strong brother
Hi. A "sister" here. :)
If you look in the top right you will see an inbox....one of the messages in there is from me. I always see "PM me if you need something" which was not helpful for me because I didn't know how to do that when I started here. So, you now have at least one contact in your inbox (and I am sure there are others) and I would be glad to help you navigate or reach out to others if you need it.

oh.....about that beer drinking.....While I love a good cold one myself, I would caution you about drinking now during this first part if your quit....just focus on the quit for now and mix in a brewsky down the road.
Thanks Ginet. Appreciate you reaching out.

Offline Ginet

• Quitter
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2014, 08:53:00 PM »
Hey all my new friends.

Super glad I found a forum and community with like minded people and individuals ready to take this shit out of their mouth.

I've been a dipper since I was 16, now 30. I chew about 1 can a day and have come full circle with my flavors over the years. I never thought that innocent little first dip would lead to something that would effect myself and my family, but it has and I refuse to let it any longer.

I have quit twice before. Once, for about about a year and the other time for a couple years. My problem is the initial quitting. Apparently its I think that it's okay to have "just one" down the road and it certainly does not work. This time, it's going to be for good, for me, my family, and hopefully to contribute to the community of people trying to reach the same goals.

A little about me... My name is Adam. I have two daughters, Adalyn and Ayla, 5 and 4 respectively, and my awesome wife Mandi (Thank God I have never had to hide it from her and she has let me lead my own path). I have an online business where I buy and sell returned, overstock, shelf pulls, etc... I love it as it allows for me to see and be around my kids as they are growing. My wife also does daycare so we are both home. Played soccer growing up. Have always loved the outdoors. Hunting, fishing, camping, and whatever else I can do outside are my favorite. 'Remshot'

I love to drink beer.

Excited to meet some like minded individuals and have the support that I need to completely kick the nic.

Thanks for your support in advance and I'm about to post in the September Kick the Shit board!

Adam 'Cheers'
Adam,

As a brother who loves to fish and hunt, I quit with you today! Hang tough, and reach out here if you're feeling stressed. There are a bunch of bad-ass quitters here, all here to help you! Take it one day at a time, you'll kill this ... PM me if you need anything!
Hi. A "sister" here. :)
If you look in the top right you will see an inbox....one of the messages in there is from me. I always see "PM me if you need something" which was not helpful for me because I didn't know how to do that when I started here. So, you now have at least one contact in your inbox (and I am sure there are others) and I would be glad to help you navigate or reach out to others if you need it.

oh.....about that beer drinking.....While I love a good cold one myself, I would caution you about drinking now during this first part if your quit....just focus on the quit for now and mix in a brewsky down the road.
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. ~ Chinese Proverb
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. ~ Stephen R. Covey

QD 12/29/13
April 2014 Resolute

Offline adamsch

• Quitter
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2014, 12:31:00 PM »
Hey all my new friends.

I love to drink beer.

Adam 'Cheers'
Adam,

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2014, 11:29:00 AM »
Hey all my new friends.

I love to drink beer.

Adam 'Cheers'
Adam,

My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline adamsch

• Quitter
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2014, 10:45:00 AM »
Quote from: 30isEnuff
Quote from: AppleJack
Thanks everyone!

Day 1 is going good!

Preparation is paying off... Picture of Preperation
I like one particular word in your intro title... Freedom.

Right now you want it and you think you know what it is.

As your +1's start to add up and you distance yourself from the abuse you've done to your mind and body... your perception of what freedom is will change. It becomes deeper... it becomes more personal... it becomes something you will never again compromise by giving in to your addiction... it becomes empowerment.

Stay on this path... where it leads is worth it.
Welcome to the best of your life.
AJ speaketh the truth...you'll see as you move away from the poison and into the light.
ODAAT
40,000 quitters cannot be wrong.
Glad you are here, you're not alone.
you do whatever it takes to "not" put the poison in your mouth. Get a crave...run around the yard singing mary had a little lamb, with your left hand on your stomach and your right hand patting your head....sing loud. point is: "do something else".
Love your picture of preparedness....water, seeds, gums, whatever it takes...it will get much easier in time. Just drink the KTC koolaid each day and you're on your way...for Today...Just Today. Tomorrow is not real, we don't do the past, Today is your gift, that's why it's called "The Present".
post roll...your promise
keep your word...your word is good right?
wake and repeat, period
Thanks 30. Appreciate it

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2014, 08:22:00 AM »
Quote from: AppleJack
Thanks everyone!

Day 1 is going good!

As your +1's start to add up and you distance yourself from the abuse you've done to your mind and body... your perception of what freedom is will change. It becomes deeper... it becomes more personal... it becomes something you will never again compromise by giving in to your addiction... it becomes empowerment.

Welcome to the best of your life.
AJ speaketh the truth...you'll see as you move away from the poison and into the light.
ODAAT
40,000 quitters cannot be wrong.
Glad you are here, you're not alone.
you do whatever it takes to "not" put the poison in your mouth. Get a crave...run around the yard singing mary had a little lamb, with your left hand on your stomach and your right hand patting your head....sing loud. point is: "do something else".
Love your picture of preparedness....water, seeds, gums, whatever it takes...it will get much easier in time. Just drink the KTC koolaid each day and you're on your way...for Today...Just Today. Tomorrow is not real, we don't do the past, Today is your gift, that's why it's called "The Present".
post roll...your promise
keep your word...your word is good right?
wake and repeat, period
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2014, 03:36:00 PM »
Thanks everyone!

Day 1 is going good!

Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline adamsch

• Quitter
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2014, 03:06:00 PM »
Thanks everyone!

Day 1 is going good!

Offline Crick

• Quitter
  • Interests: Hunt'n, fish'n, and cruis'n on the HD.
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2014, 12:19:00 PM »
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: Done4Me
Quote from: slug.go
Quote from: slinger
Quote from: Raider
I've already flushed it and today is my first day. Not looking forward to today but let's do this! First...I need to sleep. I'll chat with you all tomorrow.
Nice job flushing that shit. If you're serious about quitting you'll find all the support you need here. All you have to do is post roll EVERY DAY. Jump in and get involved. Don't half ass it. Get some numbers from other quitters. Oh, and did I mention posting roll EVERY DAY?
Slinger, don't forget to mention Post Roll daily
If I do anything to help myself, I think ill just post roll everyday
I'm not sure I mentioned how important it is to do that EVERY DAY. Seriously, if you need anything or want a contact number, shoot me a PM.
Good to see you followed up on your promise in Chat yesterday. Welcome to the asylum, you're gonna like what you find in here. Post roll every day and get connected. Need a number? PM me.
Welcome Adam. Drink lots of water and have an arsenal of gum, seeds, hard candy handy. Don't forget to change your profile quit date. If you are serious about quitting, you'll like it here. I quit with you today.
Hey Adam, In case nobody has told you...serious quitters post roll EVERY DAY. You are 1 for 1. Welcome brother! I quit with you today!
Crick - 4 years ago today I found KTC. After 29 years of putting the poison into my body, I finally found the tool which helped me quit. It's not easy, but KTC works. Make your promise everyday and read every moment you get.
Quit 5/29/10
Die'n aint much of a liv'n.
Destiny is not determined by chance. It is determined by choice.

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2014, 11:59:00 AM »
Quote from: Done4Me
I've already flushed it and today is my first day. Not looking forward to today but let's do this! First...I need to sleep. I'll chat with you all tomorrow.
Nice job flushing that shit. If you're serious about quitting you'll find all the support you need here. All you have to do is post roll EVERY DAY. Jump in and get involved. Don't half ass it. Get some numbers from other quitters. Oh, and did I mention posting roll EVERY DAY?
I'm not sure I mentioned how important it is to do that EVERY DAY. Seriously, if you need anything or want a contact number, shoot me a PM.
Good to see you followed up on your promise in Chat yesterday. Welcome to the asylum, you're gonna like what you find in here. Post roll every day and get connected. Need a number? PM me.
Welcome Adam. Drink lots of water and have an arsenal of gum, seeds, hard candy handy. Don't forget to change your profile quit date. If you are serious about quitting, you'll like it here. I quit with you today.
Hey Adam, In case nobody has told you...serious quitters post roll EVERY DAY. You are 1 for 1. Welcome brother! I quit with you today!

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2014, 09:47:00 AM »

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2014, 09:27:00 AM »
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline slinger

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and two sons, sports, hunting, fishing, and quitting.
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2014, 02:46:00 AM »
We are what we repeatedly do. ~ Aristotle

Quit or get off the pot, Sally. ~ Diesel2112

The way I see it, you can either post roll daily or fuck off. ~ jost2brown

Bam! Right in the ass! ~ MonsterEMT

Quit Date: 3/4/14
HOF Date: 6/11/14
2nd Floor: 9/19/14
HOF Speech