Author Topic: starting my quit tomorrow  (Read 2006 times)

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: starting my quit tomorrow
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2013, 10:17:00 PM »
Quote from: isaac
I would give any amount of money to go back in time, grab that punk 21yo that I was, who thought I could do anything, who thought time was on his side, and tell that kid I am powerless to the addiction.

Quit now, quit in 17 years (I'm on day 2 haven't made it yet), or quit when you're dead.

I'm hoping to quit before I'm dead.

Wish me strength. I wish you the same Jake.
We don't wish or hope, and there is no luck around here. We quit. It's not rocket science.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline isaac

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 09:44:00 PM »
I would give any amount of money to go back in time, grab that punk 21yo that I was, who thought I could do anything, who thought time was on his side, and tell that kid I am powerless to the addiction.

Quit now, quit in 17 years (I'm on day 2 haven't made it yet), or quit when you're dead.

I'm hoping to quit before I'm dead.

Wish me strength. I wish you the same Jake.

Offline rickddd

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2013
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 09:41:00 PM »
Quote from: millertime7520
hey my name is jake, I'm 21 years old and own a small business and found i am tired of dipping and it is messing with my life. i started from peer pressure when i was 16 and have been victim ever sense. i am constantly worried about my health or soreness of my gums. i also cannot hide it from my family any longer. i find myself mostly dipping at work and after meals, i have read the quit letters and have decided this quit is for me and my future. i hope others will help and give me guidance and wish to do the same for anyone seeking any.

thanks jake
Hey Jake, glad to see you want to quit. Believe me its hard but can absolutely be done! The toughest part for you might be that you are so young - I failed several quit attempts when I was in my early 20s because your mind tells you "Ill quit when Im 25, I got plenty of time" then 25 comes, and its "Ill quit when Im 30, I got plenty of time", and before you know it, you're 45 or 50 and have been dipping for 30 years. DONT LET THAT HAPPEN Bro! NOW is the time to quit! And when you hear that voice in your head saying you dont need to quit now, tell it to F**K OFF and get quit, and stay quit! Make this your permanent quit, dont sacrifice your health or your money.

Welcome to the site, if you need a phone number for support please just PM me.
---------------------------
Quit Date: 1/6/2013
Hall of Fame: 4/15/2013
COMMA! 10/2/2015
42nd floor: 7/6/2024

Offline Nickald

• Quitter
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Welding, tinkering with old farm equipment
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 08:49:00 PM »
Quote from: Keddy
Quote from: jaynellie
hey my name is jake, I'm 21 years old and own a small business and found i am tired of dipping and it is messing with my life. i started from peer pressure when i was 16 and have been victim ever sense. i am constantly worried about my health or soreness of my gums. i also cannot hide it from my family any longer. i find myself mostly dipping at work and after meals, i have read the quit letters and have decided this quit is for me and my future. i hope others will help and give me guidance and wish to do the same for anyone seeking any.

thanks jake
Why not start right now,today, this very moment? Take that wad of cancer causing shit out of your bottom lip while you are still lucky enough to have one. Go post roll in July that will be your quit group. Wait till tomorrow then wait for tomorrow then......... Bullshit!!! I'll be right here waiting for you, Quit Like Fuck!!!! PM me and I'll give you my number. Your turn.
Flush it all now! Who knows whether these "last few dips" may be the ones that cause cancer? Don't take the risk. Your life is worth it!
Flush the shit NOW. Post roll in July. Quit now and be done with it.

Offline Keddy

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Break the Chains
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 08:35:00 PM »
Quote from: jaynellie

thanks jake
Why not start right now,today, this very moment? Take that wad of cancer causing shit out of your bottom lip while you are still lucky enough to have one. Go post roll in July that will be your quit group. Wait till tomorrow then wait for tomorrow then......... Bullshit!!! I'll be right here waiting for you, Quit Like Fuck!!!! PM me and I'll give you my number. Your turn.
Flush it all now! Who knows whether these "last few dips" may be the ones that cause cancer? Don't take the risk. Your life is worth it!

Offline jaynellie

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: being a good husband a good dad, riding our quads at the dunes, watching my children turn into adults
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 08:17:00 PM »

thanks jake
"You never have to remember what you said, if you always tell the truth"

"Post roll everyday and your chances of staying quit goes up 100%" --mememe

Offline millertime7520

starting my quit tomorrow
« on: April 02, 2013, 08:08:00 PM »

thanks jake