Author Topic: Just my introduction  (Read 1923 times)

Offline Skoal Monster

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Just my introduction
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 07:39:00 PM »
http://www.killthecan.org/facts/jennykern.asp

I've got little girls about the same age, read the story attached to this link. It will help you get your "shit" sorted in short order.

You CAN do this.

sm
"CLOSE THE DOOR. In my opinion, it?s the single most important step in your final quit. There is one moment, THE moment, when you finally let go and surrender to the quit. After that moment, no temptation will be great enough, no lie persuasive enough to make you commit suicide by using tobacco."

Offline ncgolfer

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 05:49:00 PM »
Awesome quit so far. You've already got the Nicotine out of your system. This is a great place to quit. Find the April 2011 quit group and post roll promising no nic today, keep your promise, do it again. Welcome and PM if you need anything.
Quit Date - 12/17/2010
Hall of Fame - 03/26/2011
Hall of Fame Speech - http://forum.killthecan.org/index.php?showtopic=4546

Offline xrmattaz

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain bikes, trials/street dirt motorbikes, running, hiking, dogs.
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 05:27:00 PM »
Good to have you, los.

If there's anything I can do (lend an ear or a PM, etc), let me know. Welcome aboard!
Just Matt
Quit Nic 1/5/2011
Quit ETOH Jan 2008

"Sounds like someone is looking for an excuse to cave......suck it up buttercup and keep posting roll" Capt Kylos

This is my quit. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My quit is my best friend. It is my life. My quit, without me, is useless. Without my quit, I am useless.......

Offline lospenguinos

• Quitter
  • Interests: CrossFit, rugby, hockey
Just my introduction
« on: January 11, 2011, 05:24:00 PM »
Dropping a note to introduce myself.

Live near Worcester, MA. Married, got 2 little girls, 4 and 1.

4 days nicotine free, 16 tobacco free cuz I used the gum for a bit.

35 yrs old and been dipping since about 15, can't remember exactly.

Tried quiting so many times I can't count. But I'm determined this time.

Biggest regret is spending 3 years in a country where the stuff is illegal and not available. Instead of quitting I had friends send it and co-workers bring it!

Just found this site by chance this afternoon and I'm blown away by the support. I hope I can help others once my sh!t is sorted.

Mike
Gosh, Mister, my teeth feel cleaner. But what about the hole in the wall?