Author Topic: New member day 1  (Read 1717 times)

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
Re: New member day 1
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 03:58:00 AM »
Welcome aboard sir!

Nicotine is gonna jack with your head for a few days. Make you think that you need it. That you can't live without it. Make you go through some pretty intense feelings.

A chopped up plant in a can is doing this to you. Pretty crazy, isn't it? We gave that much control to a little plant. No more! One of the things you will find is that this site is full of very highly performing members of society, in many different ways. I cannot begin to tell you how many of these people have seen success increase exponentially as s result of them having additional time to focus on themselves, their family, or their careers. That energy that you devoted to managing feeding the addiction can now be spent feeding your success. Sounds crazy, right? It is for real.

Get on here or in chat and rage away for a while. The rage will pass. You are really gonna like the new you. Glad to see you on roll call. You can do this.

If you need a number of someone to call or text and rage at, or throw you a lifeline, shoot me a pm. Joining this site is one of the best decisions you've ever made.

Offline EnergizerBunny

• BANNED
  • Likes Given: 0
New member day 1
« on: April 16, 2015, 02:14:00 AM »
It's only been like 4 hours and I'm already feeling like I want to flip out. I have no idea how I will be able to run a business in this mindset but hopefully it passes. I am giving quitting a chance and I want to quit.

Hopefully I still have employees at the end of next week. Haha