Author Topic: Quit 3 hours ago "Intro"  (Read 25369 times)

Offline WarE2013

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Quit 3 hours ago
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2018, 01:23:39 PM »

5:02 PM - May 15, 2013 #31

Day 40 something.  I know i quit April 3 but in all honesty i dont know what day im on.  I have been busy.  I have really been trying not to focus on the number so much, and just keep doing the same thing everyday.  Sometimes I go hours and dont think about nicotine.  Now, if i could just break this addiction i have to the fake herbal shit, i would be saving some money.  I mean, really, 3 cans of fake shit everyday.  Thats outrageous.  But its helping me stay quit.  So whatever.  I will work on that at day 100.  later

WarE

Offline WarE2013

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quitter
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2018, 01:22:58 PM »
5:17 PM - May 15, 2013 #32

05wrxing wrote

Quote from: WarE2013
Day 40 something.  I know i quit April 3 but in all honesty i dont know what day im on.  I have been busy.  I have really been trying not to focus on the number so much, and just keep doing the same thing everyday.  Sometimes I go hours and dont think about nicotine.  Now, if i could just break this addiction i have to the fake herbal shit, i would be saving some money.  I mean, really, 3 cans of fake shit everyday.  Thats outrageous.  But its helping me stay quit.  So whatever.  I will work on that at day 100.  later

WarE
Congrats on 40 something days. 40+ days is a great accomplishment. as far as the fake stuff goes, use it as much as you have to in order to keep dip outta your face. I used the fake for about 25-30 days and when I realized I didn't get anything out of it I just quit it. My mind knew that it wasn't the real thing. In time your's will as well and you will be able to put it down with no issues at all. If you need anything feel free to pm me. I will quit with you any day.

Offline WarE2013

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quitter
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2018, 01:21:57 PM »
5:24 PM - May 15, 2013 #33

srans wrote

Quote from: 05wrxing
Day 40 something.  I know i quit April 3 but in all honesty i dont know what day im on.  I have been busy.  I have really been trying not to focus on the number so much, and just keep doing the same thing everyday.  Sometimes I go hours and dont think about nicotine.  Now, if i could just break this addiction i have to the fake herbal shit, i would be saving some money.  I mean, really, 3 cans of fake shit everyday.  Thats outrageous.  But its helping me stay quit.  So whatever.  I will work on that at day 100.  later

WarE
Congrats on 40 something days. 40+ days is a great accomplishment. as far as the fake stuff goes, use it as much as you have to in order to keep dip outta your face. I used the fake for about 25-30 days and when I realized I didn't get anything out of it I just quit it. My mind knew that it wasn't the real thing. In time your's will as well and you will be able to put it down with no issues at all. If you need anything feel free to pm me. I will quit with you any day.

Great to hear from you war.   I put the fake away in the 40s also.   It was real easy.  I started chewing gum and toothpicks.  Just stay quit brother...  Glad to be quit with u.

Offline WarE2013

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quitter
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2018, 01:21:01 PM »
9:07 PM - May 15, 2013 #34

bigj77707 wrote

WarE
Congrats WarE... I'm with ya on that herbal stuff, except i'm only a can a day on that.

July quitters!

Offline WarE2013

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quitter
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2018, 01:20:04 PM »
12:08 AM - May 16, 2013 #35

Sage wrote

Quote from: bigj77707
Day 40 something.  I know i quit April 3 but in all honesty i dont know what day im on.  I have been busy.  I have really been trying not to focus on the number so much, and just keep doing the same thing everyday.  Sometimes I go hours and dont think about nicotine.  Now, if i could just break this addiction i have to the fake herbal shit, i would be saving some money.  I mean, really, 3 cans of fake shit everyday.  Thats outrageous.  But its helping me stay quit.  So whatever.  I will work on that at day 100.  later

WarE
Congrats WarE... I'm with ya on that herbal stuff, except i'm only a can a day on that.

July quitters!
Ware, this place wouldn't be the same without you.  Hang in there.  My husband quit at the same time as I did and does a can or more of herbal a day at Day 136.  I rarely need it.  We are all different and whatever keeps you quit on nicotine is perfect for you.  It gets better, so hang in there.  I love your kick ass attitude.  Use it on the nic bitch.

Offline WarE2013

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quitter
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2018, 01:19:13 PM »
7:14 PM - Jul 10, 2013 #36

Day 99-  Well some people on here dont like me cuz i dont count days.  Well, i just did what works for me and that was posting roll everyday as +1.  It made me focus on today and not worry about long term goals.  I couldn't bare to think of being without nicotine for a 100 days.  But staying in the trenches and focusing on one day at a time, kept me sane through the fog.  I will write a HOF speech in due time.  I gotta put some thought into that.  One thing i will say, if your early on in your quit, log into the chat room every night.  That got me through the first 30 days.  And i dont know if anything else would have.  Listening to other quitters was a source of energy.  It will feed you.  SO, to the newbie, man up and face it one day at a time, to the old timer that helped me, thank you.

Offline WarE2013

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quitter
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2018, 01:18:28 PM »
4:37 AM - Jul 11, 2013 #37

srans wrote

Day 99-  Well some people on here dont like me cuz i dont count days.  Well, i just did what works for me and that was posting roll everyday as +1.  It made me focus on today and not worry about long term goals.  I couldn't bare to think of being without nicotine for a 100 days.  But staying in the trenches and focusing on one day at a time, kept me sane through the fog.  I will write a HOF speech in due time.  I gotta put some thought into that.  One thing i will say, if your early on in your quit, log into the chat room every night.  That got me through the first 30 days.  And i dont know if anything else would have.  Listening to other quitters was a source of energy.  It will feed you.  SO, to the newbie, man up and face it one day at a time, to the old timer that helped me, thank you.
Congrats war.   Great accomplishment!!  Keep adding them +1.   Proud of you bro.

Offline WarE2013

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quitter
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2018, 01:17:32 PM »
8:51 AM - Mar 23, 2014 #38

2mch2lv4 Wrote

A heavy heart

:(

Offline WarE2013

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quitter
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2018, 01:16:27 PM »
9:11 AM - Mar 23, 2014 #39

AppleJack wrote

Quote from: 2mch2lv4
A heavy heart

Aw man.

Love on your friends and family today quitters. Life is precious.

Offline WarE2013

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quitter
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2018, 01:15:42 PM »
9:27 AM - Mar 23, 2014 #40

Quit wrote

Quote from: AppleJack
A heavy heart

Aw man.

Life is just too short, my prayers go out to all of his loved ones, today my thoughts will be with you.

For those of you not aware, we in July 2013 knew him as WarE2013.

Offline WarE2013

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quitter
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2018, 01:14:23 PM »
10:51 AM - Mar 23, 2014 #41

Wastepanel wrote

Quote from: Quit
A heavy heart

Aw man.

Life is just too short, my prayers go out to all of his loved ones, today my thoughts will be with you.

Forever quit.

Prayers to all.

Offline WarE2013

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quitter
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2018, 01:13:23 PM »

1:07 PM - Mar 23, 2014 #42

srans wrote

Quote from: wastepanel
A heavy heart

Aw man.

Forever quit.

Prayers to all.
Way to young.  Prayers for family.

Offline WarE2013

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quitter
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2018, 01:12:39 PM »
2:27 PM - Mar 23, 2014 #43

Bruce wrote

Quote from: srans
A heavy heart

Aw man.

Forever quit.

Prayers to all.
With a daughter on the way....wow, just wow

Offline WarE2013

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quitter
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2018, 01:11:41 PM »
2:52 PM - Mar 23, 2014 #44

Applejack wrote

Quote from: Bruce
A heavy heart

Aw man.

Forever quit.

Prayers to all.

KTC family... This brother committed suicide.

That... Is never the answer. There is help. For everything.

Asking for help costs nothing. Don't let it get to this point.

Offline WarE2013

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quitter
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2018, 01:10:41 PM »
6:10 PM - Mar 23, 2014 #45

worktowin wrote

Quote from: Bruce
A heavy heart

Aw man.

Forever quit.

Prayers to all.

KTC family... This brother committed suicide.

That... Is never the answer. There is help. For everything.

Asking for help costs nothing. Don't let it get to this point.
My thoughts are with his families; the one in Little Rock and the one in July 2013. There are some damn good people in the July group - some of my best contacts are in that group. I know you guys must be taking this hard, and I wish you peace.

Godspeed WarE.