• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
Re: Help!
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2015, 10:19:00 PM »
Damn.....just.. .....Damn!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline eyehatecope

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-08-09
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2015, 08:27:00 PM »
Chevy!!!! Come on bud. Don't let the nic win. We are all here for the same reason. Come on brother! Make a statement. Don't let it defeat you.
Jenny and Tom Kern

RIP My Brother!

Offline Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 245
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2015, 08:15:00 PM »
Chevy was a lurker today but we're not sure if he is a quitter as he has not posted roll in over two weeks.

What happened?

Offline KingNothing

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-10
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2015, 01:48:00 PM »
We're here with you and for you Chev. You have 3 days under your belt now, keep pushing forward.
"Fuck nicotine dude. You don't need it. And you don't want it. It didn't do a thing for you and you know it." - worktowin
"today you dissided that shit wont control your life. and it wont. unless you let it." - drome
"Not thinking about nicotine is for people who've never used nicotine. We threw that option away with the first dip or drag on a cigarette. We are addicts, and cannot become un-addicted." - wildirish317
"You need to decide how much you really want to be quit." - pky1520
We are always at risk. And probably always will be. That is why I will never get "too quit" to post my +1. Every. Damn. Day. - geis2597

Intro
Freedom Tastes So Good

Quit: 7/10/15, HOF: 10/17/15, 2nd Floor: 1/25/16, 3rd Floor: 5/4/16, 1 year: 7/10/16 4th Floor: 8/12/16, 5th Floor: 11/20/16, 6th Floor: 2/28/17, 7th Floor: 6/8/17, 2 years: 7/10/17, 8th Floor: 9/16/17, 9th Floor: 12/25/17, Comma: 4/4/18, 3 years: 7/10/18, 11th Floor: 7/13/18

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2015, 12:51:00 PM »
Quote from: DjPorkchop
I quit with you today brother! Stay strong my friend!!
Be a man , quit romancing dip! You can do it, take your life back. It's damn sure not worth all the problems and disgust it causes. Who knows your wife may kiss you again! Quit on and listen to these guy's eventually you will here the suction sound of your head coming out of your ass where the olé bitch has here reigns ever so closely bound. Remember we were all there, all the good and bad you get from these post are from guy's just like you that really give a shit about you! Quit on!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline DjPorkchop

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Mother Fricker!!!
    • PaPa Ray's Photography
  • Quit Date: 9/17/2015
  • Interests: Brewing Beer and Building Cheap Smokers (UDS Drums)
  • Likes Given: 23
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2015, 12:23:00 PM »
I quit with you today brother! Stay strong my friend!!
If I could I would. If I don't, it's because I am lazy.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Offline Grievous Angel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Jan 5, 2015
  • Likes Given: 8
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2015, 12:14:00 PM »
Quote from: Rawls
Quote from: Stranger999
Quote from: Chevy350bored60
Last night was awful. I went to a small get together. as i was sipping a brew and watching a freind of mine spit some scoal on the ground I came so close to giving up it wasn't funny. In fact I had the words "hey man you got an extra dip I'm out" right on the tip of my toung but I held the words in some how I don't know how I did it but I'm happy to say I'm 3 days quit!
Keep winning every little battle Chevy. You can do this! If I can you can.

I quit with you today.
Well done... Get some digits from your group.
Those are the times it's good to turn..walk away...and text a buddy real quick.

Pm if you want.. I'll share my digits if you need some.

Also be committed before you drink that cold one.
Many have fallen and used the excuse of alcohol.
Dont be a statistic.

After 3 days nic is out of your system. Now its just a bunch of small mental battles that never last very long.

Let your crave bring you here, with a bottle of water,and read.
You have to replace the time chewing with time learning how bad it is.

One more.... Could lead to a thrown Rod. And no docter can fix that small block!

I QUIT with you this Saturday. All day Long.
Rawls 306
Stay away from it. You probably knew this get together was going to involve someone dipping.

That's like an alcoholic going to a bar.

Sounds like you're a few days in--it'll get better soon. Keep posting roll. Keep your word.

I was terrified on day 1 as well. But after I got through that initial day I realized I was now free. It still sucked, but I was free.

You have to decide: who is the master of your life? Maybe it's you. Maybe it's God. Maybe it's something else. But for the love of everything don't let it be nicotine.

She ruled, directed, and lorded over my life for well over a decade.

Quit with you today Chevy.

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2015, 11:31:00 AM »
Quote from: Stranger999
Last night was awful. I went to a small get together. as i was sipping a brew and watching a freind of mine spit some scoal on the ground I came so close to giving up it wasn't funny. In fact I had the words "hey man you got an extra dip I'm out" right on the tip of my toung but I held the words in some how I don't know how I did it but I'm happy to say I'm 3 days quit!

I quit with you today.
Well done... Get some digits from your group.
Those are the times it's good to turn..walk away...and text a buddy real quick.

Pm if you want.. I'll share my digits if you need some.

Also be committed before you drink that cold one.
Many have fallen and used the excuse of alcohol.
Dont be a statistic.

After 3 days nic is out of your system. Now its just a bunch of small mental battles that never last very long.

Let your crave bring you here, with a bottle of water,and read.
You have to replace the time chewing with time learning how bad it is.

One more.... Could lead to a thrown Rod. And no docter can fix that small block!

I QUIT with you this Saturday. All day Long.
Rawls 306
I believe.....

Offline Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 245
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2015, 10:40:00 AM »

I quit with you today.

Offline Chevy350bored60

• Quit Date: 2015-09-17
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2015, 10:35:00 AM »

Offline DjPorkchop

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Mother Fricker!!!
    • PaPa Ray's Photography
  • Quit Date: 9/17/2015
  • Interests: Brewing Beer and Building Cheap Smokers (UDS Drums)
  • Likes Given: 23
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2015, 12:50:00 PM »
Quote from: KingNothing
Quote from: invader
Just quit and allow yourself to experience whatever comes. That's the problem a lot of folks have. They won't allow themselves to feel the anxiety, fear, edginess, anger, or whatever else comes their way when they quit. At the first sign of stress or an anything less than comfort, they hightail it to the nearest gas station to pay monetary tribute to the cancer goddess.

YOUR ARE BEING OUTSMARTED BY A CANNED PLANT. TOBACCO EXECUTIVES LIVE IN MANSIONS WITH MONEY YOU'VE SPENT TO KILL YOURSELF. GET MAD ABOUT IT.

That's my message for the day! A happy, productive, normal life free of dip exists. And in the end, it really does not take long to get to that point. But you've got to start and will your way through these early days.
Thanks everyone for your comments . A lot of them is what I needed to hear I needed that little push that little shove to just man up and do it! Day two sucks though I have a bad headache and just feel kinda run down. Can't believe I'm actually doing this :D
It gets a lot better too, Chevy. ODAAT, you've got this brother.
I am on day 2 as well brother and I have a headache as well. Mouth is a bit filmy and shitty tasting even after brushing. So your not alone brother. I quit with you today!!!
If I could I would. If I don't, it's because I am lazy.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Offline KingNothing

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-10
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2015, 12:44:00 PM »
Just quit and allow yourself to experience whatever comes. That's the problem a lot of folks have. They won't allow themselves to feel the anxiety, fear, edginess, anger, or whatever else comes their way when they quit. At the first sign of stress or an anything less than comfort, they hightail it to the nearest gas station to pay monetary tribute to the cancer goddess.

YOUR ARE BEING OUTSMARTED BY A CANNED PLANT. TOBACCO EXECUTIVES LIVE IN MANSIONS WITH MONEY YOU'VE SPENT TO KILL YOURSELF. GET MAD ABOUT IT.

That's my message for the day! A happy, productive, normal life free of dip exists. And in the end, it really does not take long to get to that point. But you've got to start and will your way through these early days.
Thanks everyone for your comments . A lot of them is what I needed to hear I needed that little push that little shove to just man up and do it! Day two sucks though I have a bad headache and just feel kinda run down. Can't believe I'm actually doing this :D
It gets a lot better too, Chevy. ODAAT, you've got this brother.
"Fuck nicotine dude. You don't need it. And you don't want it. It didn't do a thing for you and you know it." - worktowin
"today you dissided that shit wont control your life. and it wont. unless you let it." - drome
"Not thinking about nicotine is for people who've never used nicotine. We threw that option away with the first dip or drag on a cigarette. We are addicts, and cannot become un-addicted." - wildirish317
"You need to decide how much you really want to be quit." - pky1520
We are always at risk. And probably always will be. That is why I will never get "too quit" to post my +1. Every. Damn. Day. - geis2597

Intro
Freedom Tastes So Good

Quit: 7/10/15, HOF: 10/17/15, 2nd Floor: 1/25/16, 3rd Floor: 5/4/16, 1 year: 7/10/16 4th Floor: 8/12/16, 5th Floor: 11/20/16, 6th Floor: 2/28/17, 7th Floor: 6/8/17, 2 years: 7/10/17, 8th Floor: 9/16/17, 9th Floor: 12/25/17, Comma: 4/4/18, 3 years: 7/10/18, 11th Floor: 7/13/18

Offline Chevy350bored60

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2015, 10:02:00 AM »

Offline Chevy350bored60

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2015, 09:59:00 AM »

Thanks everyone for your comments . A lot of them is what I needed to hear I needed that little push that little shove to just man up and do it! Day two sucks though I have a bad headache and just feel kinda run down. Can't believe I'm actually this :D

Offline invader

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-03-12
  • Interests: Board games, antique bicycles, and doing my fair share to bankrupt the ghouls over at Copenhagen.
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2015, 09:38:00 AM »