Author Topic: Rookie  (Read 7142 times)

Offline brinkhoffs52

• Quitter
  • Interests: Ice Hockey, Golf, Home Maintenance, Biking
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Rookie
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 07:11:00 AM »
Eagles1... Glad that you made the choice to quit. Read everything on this site that you can. There is so much good information all over the KTC website and the forums. Drink the kool-aide and drink it deep. The ride will be rough. I'm talking two-a-days in the blistering heat, full pads, doing pit drills sun up to sun down type tough. So strap on your helmet tight and embrace the suck. But know this.... the philosophy here is simple: Post roll, keep word, wash rinse and repeat. No magic, no luck, no voodoo... Just the simple steps one day at a time!!

Welcome aboard, and QUIT LIKE FUCK EVERY DAMN DAY!!!
Quit Date: 7/30/13
Do, or do not... There is no "try"

Offline Felcie

• Quitter
  • Interests: Hunting fishing trapping,,,anything outdoors, Old Jeeps
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Rookie
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 06:58:00 AM »
Quitting won't be easy but it WILL be the best thing you've ever done!
It will take lots of hard work and commitment and not so much luck but there will be plenty of support here to help you along the way.

I see you posted role so you already have a good handle on it,,,,Stay strong!

Offline eagles1

• Likes Given: 1
Rookie
« on: August 29, 2013, 04:13:00 AM »
Hi everyone,

I reside from Philly, PA.

I am now officially quitting dipping.

I have been dipping for three years and right now I have a very beautiful girlfriend and we're actually talking about a future. I looked at the mirror and I see myself with a lip packed of dips. I am thinking...what am I doing to myself? Why am I dipping?

First off, I started to dip when I was coaching in college football. It was so much stress and a lot of things on my plate and the first time I packed a lip...it was relaxing...soothing...buzzing moment and it made me work better. I started with Skoal...and then later on, I found something stronger and I wanted stronger ones. I got Grizzly...boy, I was buzzing for a while...and then later on I moved to Longhorn which is cheap. Stayed on Longhorn for almost two years....I got to say...I am happy I found this site and I am going to say that hope and faith will remains in me that I will be done..today is my first day of quitting dips and I am very tempted to do it...I need a lot of support from all of you. A lot.

Wish me luck...you guys are a fighter and so will I be.

Thanks

Mike