Author Topic: Once more into the breach  (Read 10106 times)

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Once more into the breach
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 08:29:00 PM »
Quote from: USMCSGT
I am back on this site after a period of 7 years. I originally made it 60 days, but had a major moment of weakness, and relapsed. The bitch won. I have chewed either Skoal, Cope, or Grizzly since I was in the USMC circa 1990. I have returned to fight this shit again, and drop it for good. Chew controls every damn decision that I make. I am a teacher, and find myself actually chewing in class! I have a dip in CONSTANTLY, morning to night. So far I've been lucky to not have any type of oral cancer, but my gums are pretty receded. I have to beat this now before it really does kill me.

I have set my quit date as Saturday, June 21st. With your help, I intend to make the HOF this time. Semper FI
Whats wrong with right now!?!? How about you make a statement right the f@@@ now. You've failed, you've given in. You said it yourself,, the poison has dictated every decision you make. How about right now my friend. Dump it down the latrine flush it, post roll and begin a new life right the f@@@ now!!!! Saturday is 3 days away. I don't even know how to compute that. I"ve been quit all day today and that's all me and everyone else on this site cares about. Lets see how serious you really are. How bad do you want it??
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline USMCSGT

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-19
  • Likes Given: 0
Once more into the breach
« on: June 19, 2014, 08:13:00 PM »
I am back on this site after a period of 7 years. I originally made it 60 days, but had a major moment of weakness, and relapsed. The bitch won. I have chewed either Skoal, Cope, or Grizzly since I was in the USMC circa 1990. I have returned to fight this shit again, and drop it for good. Chew controls every damn decision that I make. I am a teacher, and find myself actually chewing in class! I have a dip in CONSTANTLY, morning to night. So far I've been lucky to not have any type of oral cancer, but my gums are pretty receded. I have to beat this now before it really does kill me.

I have set my quit date as Saturday, June 21st. With your help, I intend to make the HOF this time. Semper FI