Author Topic: New CO quitter  (Read 2007 times)

Offline Ribz

• Quitter
  • Interests: Football, bowling, poker, shooting, bodybuilding,
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New CO quitter
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 05:00:00 PM »
Thanks guys I'm sure I will be needing the Somone to bitch at thread at some point :)...I just woke up one day and was like I'm sick of having withdrawals every couple of hours it just kept getting shorter And shorter in between dips, plus I only got 4 chews to a can so I had to keep it in my mouth for hours on end.
3rd Floor 7/8/13
2nd Floor 3/30/13
HOF 12/20/12
December Wreckin Crew

Offline bis-cut

• Quitter
  • Interests: USMCWood workautomech.classic cars
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 03:37:00 PM »
Quote from: SirDerek
Quote from: Ribz
Hello to everyone...I have been 1-2 can a day chewer for the last 12 years or so...I am now on cold turkey day 6 and feeling good...using the help of smokey mountain snuff and mint snuff. I am through the fog stage and do not get too may cravings as of right now. I would have liked to post on day one however my account needed to be approved. Good luck to everyone!!!
If you are on Day 6, then by all means post that when you are able to, don;t cut yourself short for that period of time, but also never forget what those 5 days felt like.

Get ready for the ups and downs that the mind games will throw at you. Read up on the site, reach out to anyone if you need help, advice or someone to bitch at.

And welcome to the best decision of your life.

And you will also see on the site, luck is not involved, you will post your word and honor it, luck does not come into play then.
Welcome, post up and lets get going.
"Today I will behave like the person I want to become." - said by My Wife

Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything in the One who makes me who I am. Philippians 4:13

Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. Outlaw Josey Wales

The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. - Dolly Parton

A man sooner or later discovers that he is the master-gardener of his soul, the director of his life.
James Allen

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 02:36:00 PM »
Quote from: Ribz
Hello to everyone...I have been 1-2 can a day chewer for the last 12 years or so...I am now on cold turkey day 6 and feeling good...using the help of smokey mountain snuff and mint snuff. I am through the fog stage and do not get too may cravings as of right now. I would have liked to post on day one however my account needed to be approved. Good luck to everyone!!!
If you are on Day 6, then by all means post that when you are able to, don;t cut yourself short for that period of time, but also never forget what those 5 days felt like.

Get ready for the ups and downs that the mind games will throw at you. Read up on the site, reach out to anyone if you need help, advice or someone to bitch at.

And welcome to the best decision of your life.

And you will also see on the site, luck is not involved, you will post your word and honor it, luck does not come into play then.

Offline Ribz

• Quitter
  • Interests: Football, bowling, poker, shooting, bodybuilding,
New CO quitter
« on: September 17, 2012, 02:30:00 PM »
3rd Floor 7/8/13
2nd Floor 3/30/13
HOF 12/20/12
December Wreckin Crew