Author Topic: VI Quit  (Read 1059 times)

Offline JayDubya

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-09-11
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: VI Quit
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2013, 11:40:00 PM »
Saw you post roll. Good job and welcome!!

Sounds like you are taking back your life. You've come to the right place. Listen to the veterans.

Post roll every day and honor your word to your quit brothers and sisters. PM me if you ever have any questions or just want to flip the bull.

Offline 05wrxing

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Deer hunting, motorcycles, football, basketball and most of all my quit and my loving family.
  • Likes Given: 14
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 11:09:00 PM »
Quote from: blazer1975
Quote from: Creekjohnson
Twenty-three years have gone by, every one of those days I have chewed. But not today, not today. When I write this a flood of emotions come to the surface; disgust, pride, selfishness, strength, happy, and of course melancholy. But I have read and read, I know I am ready or I would not be here, it is time to (as one HOF member said) "harden the fuck up". Let tomorrow bring the same pride.
Good to hear and welcome. Drink all the kool aid and post up!!!!!!!! Pm me if you need digits.
Welcome and congrats on taking that step and kicking that evil damn can to the curb. I will quit with you any day!!!! Pm if you need anything at all.
Experience is the name we give to our mistakes." Oscar Wilde

Roll call is not a daily attendance sheet, it is a daily pledge" - Boelker62

QUIT 9-13-21

Offline blazer1975

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-02-09
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 10:22:00 PM »
Quote from: Creekjohnson
Twenty-three years have gone by, every one of those days I have chewed. But not today, not today. When I write this a flood of emotions come to the surface; disgust, pride, selfishness, strength, happy, and of course melancholy. But I have read and read, I know I am ready or I would not be here, it is time to (as one HOF member said) "harden the fuck up". Let tomorrow bring the same pride.
Good to hear and welcome. Drink all the kool aid and post up!!!!!!!! Pm me if you need digits.
Quit date 02/09/2013
HOF date 05/19/2013
Half a Comma 06/23/14
My HOF speech

Offline Creekjohnson

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fly-fishing, football, baseball...number one interest: my family!
VI Quit
« on: October 10, 2013, 10:18:00 PM »
Quit on 10/13/13. Never go back, commit, focus, one day at a time.