Author Topic: Rverbou Intro  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
Re: Rverbou Intro
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2014, 08:50:00 AM »
Big congrats on the HOF today ... enjoy and then pay it forward bro! Remember the vets that helped you out in the beginning (above and elsewhere)? Be one of them ... go join a new (or old) group and show your support. QLF and QFL with ya today!
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2014, 01:03:00 PM »
Quote from: doc2quit4good
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: Rverbou
Quote from: lighty7
Rverbou -

I was right where you are 31 days ago. I dipped Kodiak as well for 22 years. It's strong stuff, but you can do this. You'll be amazed when you reflect on how almost everything you did in your life revolved around when you would get your next nicotine fix.

You'll find that the stories here are like looking in the mirror. Read everything you can. You also might get some of the fake dip. I've been using Smokey Mtn Wintergreen and it's not bad. I had a major craving about a week into my quit and it did the trick. A lot of guys like Hooch as well. Both will send you some samples for pretty cheap and you can get Smokey Mtn at Wal-Mart.

I'll quit with you every day one day at a time.

Sending you a PM with my digits - and check out my signature about that fucking Kodiak bear! I got a kick out of that when I quit.
So, I am 10 days into this Life long Quit, things are getting better. Had a dream last night about buying a can, when I got it, I thought what the fuck am I going to do with this. It was strange I didn't even ask for it , the guy behind the counter just handed it to me, like he was happy to have me back, like his Kodiak inventory was too much and he needed to get rid of it. I wanted to punch this mother-fucker right in the face. I have such hatred of this man right now. I know it's not his fault, he didn't come to my house and deliver it to me, I made a choice every day to go into his store and give him my money, so I could put this shit in my mouth, to kill myself. I make the choice to Quit today, Today, with all of you. Stay Strong Brothers! 10 days
Ahhh, the dip dreams, gotta love 'em! Stay strong and I quit with you today!
Sorry,,,, I need a judge's ruling on that. That's not a dip dream! You gotta have the shit in your mouth, with it drooling all over the place, and wake up in a cold sweat thinking you caved, and what the hell were you going to tell your quit bros that you had done.... Now that's a dip dream, ha ha!!! Had one the night before at 280 days. This shit is serious dudes!!!! I like the punchin in the face part though!!!!
True that. I remember looking in my nightstand and under my bed. Asked Mrs. Thomas if I got out of bed and left in the middle of the night. Nothing no evidence but my dream was so vivid...I had to have caved. There are dip dreams but I think the dreams we experienced should be called dip nightmares. Told my quit brothers and they all just told me I was winning. Nothing like feeling like shit and winning. LOL. Of course I have only had 2 dreams in 800+ days.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline Doc2quit4good

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quitting since 9/18/13!!!!
  • Quit Date: 9/18/13
  • Interests: Non motorized biking, Geetar, Jazz Music(Not Jazz Flute), Quitting Skoal Forever!
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2014, 12:00:00 PM »
Quote from: Thumblewort
Rverbou -

I was right where you are 31 days ago. I dipped Kodiak as well for 22 years. It's strong stuff, but you can do this. You'll be amazed when you reflect on how almost everything you did in your life revolved around when you would get your next nicotine fix.

You'll find that the stories here are like looking in the mirror. Read everything you can. You also might get some of the fake dip. I've been using Smokey Mtn Wintergreen and it's not bad. I had a major craving about a week into my quit and it did the trick. A lot of guys like Hooch as well. Both will send you some samples for pretty cheap and you can get Smokey Mtn at Wal-Mart.

Sending you a PM with my digits - and check out my signature about that fucking Kodiak bear! I got a kick out of that when I quit.
So, I am 10 days into this Life long Quit, things are getting better. Had a dream last night about buying a can, when I got it, I thought what the fuck am I going to do with this. It was strange I didn't even ask for it , the guy behind the counter just handed it to me, like he was happy to have me back, like his Kodiak inventory was too much and he needed to get rid of it. I wanted to punch this mother-fucker right in the face. I have such hatred of this man right now. I know it's not his fault, he didn't come to my house and deliver it to me, I made a choice every day to go into his store and give him my money, so I could put this shit in my mouth, to kill myself. I make the choice to Quit today, Today, with all of you. Stay Strong Brothers! 10 days
Sorry,,,, I need a judge's ruling on that. That's not a dip dream! You gotta have the shit in your mouth, with it drooling all over the place, and wake up in a cold sweat thinking you caved, and what the hell were you going to tell your quit bros that you had done.... Now that's a dip dream, ha ha!!! Had one the night before at 280 days. This shit is serious dudes!!!! I like the punchin in the face part though!!!!
NO MO SKOAL!!! I MEAN NEVER AGAIN!!!
Real Quit Day 9/18/2013 8th Floor 11/26/15
HOF day: 12/26/2013. 9th Floor 3/5/16
2nd Floor: 4/5/14 Comma Day 6/13/16!!!
3rd Floor 7/14/2014. 3 Years 9/18/6!!!
1 Year 9/17/2014. 11th Floor 9/21/16
4th Floor 10/22/14. 12th Floor 12/30/16
Half Comma 1/30/15. 13th Floor 4/8/17
6th Floor 5/10/15 4 Years 9/18/17!!!
7th Floor 8/18/15. 15th Floor 10/26/17
2 Years 9/17/15 16th Floor 2/3/18
5 Years 9/18/18  17th Floor 5/14/18
18th Floor 08/22/2018  19th Floor 11/30/18

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2014, 09:21:00 AM »
Rverbou -

Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline rverbou

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2014, 09:17:00 AM »
Rverbou -

Offline lighty7

• Quitter
  • Interests: UGA Football
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2014, 03:58:00 PM »
Rverbou -

Offline CavMan83

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-10
  • Interests: Bass Fishing, music, all things motorsports, National Defense
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 08:37:00 AM »
Quote from: slinger
Quote from: Winter
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
I'm done with it. Been dipping Kodiak for 20 years now, and the time is now. It has controlled my life for too long. I made my first legit attempt earlier this year and went 12 days, I was pissed at myself when I caved. Those 12 days were tough but, I was proud of myself at the end of each one. I am ready for that feeling again. I want to live! I flushed all my tins at about noon yesterday, and now I am sleepless staring at the ceiling at 2:30 in the morning, but I feel good. I will do this, failure is not an option.
Welcome aboard. Stick close to Ktc to ensure your success.
Take it one day at a time slick. The grass is a lot greener on the other side. You just got to walk back through the briars to get there. You did this to yourself and you can fix it. Stay motivated, drink water, and glue your ass on this site. Make friends and get some contacts. Welcome aboard bud.
Welcome. Hit the welcome center to find out how things work around here. Post roll every day and get involved. If you need anything, hit me up.
Welcome Rver,

Glad to have you, IF you are man enough to live up to your responsibilities DAILY....please read through the Welcome Page on how to post roll, but BEFORE YOU POST in September, make damned sure you have the intestinal fortitude to post early in the day Every Damned Day (EDD). If not, be prepared to take a flogging from the Sultans...we don't roll like that.

Don't believe me? Read through the September rolls....we don't treat roll-missers and cavers lightly. They don't deserve it.

Again, glad you made the decision and welcome. The choice to post and get started is now in your hands. Read EVERYTHING you can on how to get past the SUCK...

Offline slinger

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and two sons, sports, hunting, fishing, and quitting.
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 07:16:00 AM »
Quote from: Winter
I'm done with it. Been dipping Kodiak for 20 years now, and the time is now. It has controlled my life for too long. I made my first legit attempt earlier this year and went 12 days, I was pissed at myself when I caved. Those 12 days were tough but, I was proud of myself at the end of each one. I am ready for that feeling again. I want to live! I flushed all my tins at about noon yesterday, and now I am sleepless staring at the ceiling at 2:30 in the morning, but I feel good. I will do this, failure is not an option.
Take it one day at a time slick. The grass is a lot greener on the other side. You just got to walk back through the briars to get there. You did this to yourself and you can fix it. Stay motivated, drink water, and glue your ass on this site. Make friends and get some contacts. Welcome aboard bud.
Welcome. Hit the welcome center to find out how things work around here. Post roll every day and get involved. If you need anything, hit me up.
We are what we repeatedly do. ~ Aristotle

Quit or get off the pot, Sally. ~ Diesel2112

The way I see it, you can either post roll daily or fuck off. ~ jost2brown

Bam! Right in the ass! ~ MonsterEMT

Quit Date: 3/4/14
HOF Date: 6/11/14
2nd Floor: 9/19/14
HOF Speech

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 07:09:00 AM »
Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 07:00:00 AM »
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline rverbou

• Quitter
Rverbou Intro
« on: June 17, 2014, 02:38:00 AM »