Author Topic: My Intro, Day 5  (Read 1101 times)

E&C's Dad

Re: My Intro, Day 5
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2014, 02:41:00 PM »
Quote from: CBird65
Why are you posting 4?

(1) What happened?

(2) Why did it happen?

(3) What is your detailed emergency action plan?
You've got some explaining to do if you want the support of this place. Looks like you posted roll for 18 days last time. Looks like you were one of the special butterflies who was cured after a few weeks. In fact it looks like you were around for such a short period of time that you don't even know what you have to do to get back into the fold.

I am new... hell only 30 days but I know I am an addict and I know I need to post up here everyday. The fact that you haven't yet posted up roll today lets me know you are still not serious. Its all or nothing here we don't take kindly to part timers!

Answer the questions and be a man of you word! otherwise 'Finger'

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 710
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 05:48:00 PM »
Why are you posting 4?

(1) What happened?

(2) Why did it happen?

(3) What is your detailed emergency action plan?
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline jhaenel23

• Quitter
  • Interests: Kicking the Nic Bitch's Ass every day!!Staying in the QUIT, And helping all of my KTC Brothers to do the same!!
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2013, 09:51:00 AM »
Quote from: possin08
Thanks for the encouragement guys! I'm definitely staying off the hooch for awhile, we all know how that plays into this. I know for me staying busy is the key so I guess this weekend is full of house/yard work for this guy. Already informed the boys I'm not avoiding them, I'm avoiding the "triggers" they all understand, so that helps.

Great job on day 12 Greg! Keep it up brother!

I quit with you!

Brian
YO???? I dont see a post from you??
Stay in the Q.U.I.T*********Fuck the NIC!!" Jhaenel23
"Freedom is like your Soul going Commando!" Scowick
"Losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen!!" John Mason
"If its too much trouble to post roll, You can always Fuck Off!!" J2B
HOF Speech
Sounds Of Madness
QUIT 10-22-12
HOF 1-29-13
Post with Da Jackwagins!!

Offline possin08

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 07:08:00 PM »
Thanks for the encouragement guys! I'm definitely staying off the hooch for awhile, we all know how that plays into this. I know for me staying busy is the key so I guess this weekend is full of house/yard work for this guy. Already informed the boys I'm not avoiding them, I'm avoiding the "triggers" they all understand, so that helps.

Great job on day 12 Greg! Keep it up brother!

I quit with you!

Brian

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain BikingRoad BikingHome Audio
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 06:11:00 PM »
Oh...another dude trying to replace the Nic Bitch with something healthy like running...

That a joke brother, I can't get more than like 3 feet away from my bike right now or I panic. Riding is the only thing that gets me through each day and I am on day 12.

I quit with you.

Greg
Oh little worm-dirt...you are so scary...F' OFF...!!!

Offline jhaenel23

• Quitter
  • Interests: Kicking the Nic Bitch's Ass every day!!Staying in the QUIT, And helping all of my KTC Brothers to do the same!!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 05:20:00 PM »
Welcome aboard brother!! I see that you are posting in November Quit group!! That is Awesome!! So Far an Intro and 2 posts!! You are well on your way!! Make sure you have a plan for this weekend!! Get Contact numbers from people in your group and from this site!! Promise to call before you even think about caving! Stay away from the Hooch (Alcohol) Have enough replacements available....Seeds, Atomic fire balls, Fake chew etc etc..........

And remember these words that were passed down to me.....

If you have a crave......Find a desk, Open center drawer, Insert balls and slam drawer shut. Repeat until the Crave goes away.....

I Quit with you bad ass!!

J
Stay in the Q.U.I.T*********Fuck the NIC!!" Jhaenel23
"Freedom is like your Soul going Commando!" Scowick
"Losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen!!" John Mason
"If its too much trouble to post roll, You can always Fuck Off!!" J2B
HOF Speech
Sounds Of Madness
QUIT 10-22-12
HOF 1-29-13
Post with Da Jackwagins!!

Offline possin08

My Intro, Day 5
« on: August 02, 2013, 05:14:00 PM »
Sup everyone,
Just wanted to do a little intro post this afternoon. Joined this site yesterday 8-1, quit on 7-29-13. Basically like most of people I am just feed up with being controlled by this crap and its not worth it! So after 8 years I quit! So far its been "foggy" and my sleep habits have changed, some for the better some for the worse. The first couple nights there was no sleep, now I find myself being tired more often but I am getting to bed a decent time and sleeping through the night now. I used to never be able to go to bed before 11 but now 9:30 is no problem and I like it! So anyways, I'm in this for the long haul and I'll be around on here. Exercise is something I have done on a regular basis, but now I find it to be even more rewarding. Today being day 5 I decided to try and set a personal best and run 5 miles and ended up running 5.35 miles. Really feels great and it can only get better! Later all!!